Questions you'd like answers to...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, those pants would of looked horrible on her, and i think someone did that with malice toward her, IMO.

In all reality- get rid of the panties she had on that day and low and behold- we have a brand new pair- albeit large but no fluids from cleaning her or family deposits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen the 35 minute video on YouTube by a user called Russian vids? This nutbag claims that Katy Perry is JBR. He claims the whole thing staged as a psyop. He did point out that both Boulder and Atlanta are on the 33rd parallel. The internet gets nuttier every day.

Has anyone seen the 35 minute video on YouTube by a user called Russian vids? This nutbag claims that Katy Perry is JBR. He claims the whole thing staged as a psyop. He did point out that both Boulder and Atlanta are on the 33rd parallel. The internet gets nuttier every day.

I have seen that, wasn't sure if he was serious. Either way, pretty funny.

I find it unlikely that the large panties were put on her in a malicious way, it makes much more sense that they were chosen simply because they were clean. It also seems like a slightly male thing to do (no offense to other posters!). Men and boys can and sometimes do wear boxers that are larger than their size. Women don't, because our underwear fits differently and would be uncomfortable if too large. PR would know this. JR would not.

I think JR directed PR to grab him some materials from the basement, and then knowing what he was about to do would get dark, he sent her upstairs to begin work on the RN.

Exactly, those pants would of looked horrible on her, and i think someone did that with malice toward her, IMO.

Karinna,thanks for your posts on this subject today (your posts 273 to present). I agree completely that the oversized panties are particularly MEAN and full of malicious intent toward JBR. Most certainly at least meant to humiliate.

Now, the basis for my reasoning might differ from other viewpoints because I believe that the sexual assault which caused the bleeding happened BEFORE the clean-up and re-dressing - and also BEFORE the head wound, strangulation and death.

What always comes mind with the oversize panties is the now over-used phrase "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!". Years ago I tried to find the orign of that phrase, what I found was that similar phrases date back very far to times when little boys were dressed in short pants/knickers until they were potty-trained. But I did find references to a certain female political candidate from TX who in 1994 "coined" the now popular/over-used phrase. (which meant to me that phrase was already becoming popular before JBR murder in 1996, and also could have very well been a snarky phrase used in the R household at that time, the parents especially PR being so politically minded and all. Just my opinion etc.

So to sum up, my feeling is that the size-12s completely FIT with the bedwetting/RAGE theory. And in light of new evidence and speculation about BDI, I still think the bedwettingRage was a part of the events that took place in the R homethat night.

Karinna,thanks for your posts on this subject today (your posts 273 to present). I agree completely that the oversized panties are particularly MEAN and full of malicious intent toward JBR. Most certainly at least meant to humiliate.

Now, the basis for my reasoning might differ from other viewpoints because I believe that the sexual assault which caused the bleeding happened BEFORE the clean-up and re-dressing. Therefore, BEFORE the head wound, strangulation and death.

What always comes mind with the oversize panties is the now over-used phrase "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!". Years ago I tried to find the orign of that phrase, what I found was that similar phrases date back very far to times when little boys were dressed in short pants/knickers until they were potty-trained. But I did find references to a certain female political candidate from TX who in 1994 "coined" the now popular/over-used phrase.

So to sum up, my feeling is that the size-12s completely FIT with the bedwetting/RAGE theory. And in light of new evidence and speculation about BDI, I still think the bedwettingRage was a part of the events that took place in the R homethat night.

While bedwetting rage is far too common in child abuse & murder cases- I don't think it bothered Patsy all that much. The women didn't even bother to flush a turd someone left in the downstairs toilet, and she admitted to knowing it was there & seeing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have seen that, wasn't sure if he was serious. Either way, pretty funny.

I find it unlikely that the large panties were put on her in a malicious way, it makes much more sense that they were chosen simply because they were clean. It also seems like a slightly male thing to do (no offense to other posters!). Men and boys can and sometimes do wear boxers that are larger than their size. Women don't, because our underwear fits differently and would be uncomfortable if too large. PR would know this. JR would not.

I think JR directed PR to grab him some materials from the basement, and then knowing what he was about to do would get dark, he sent her upstairs to begin work on the RN.

No, I'm sure there were other clean underpants in her drawer. They were chosen because 1) they were the same type that she had worn that day, and the same day of the week. A male wouldn't have known that and if it were pointed out, he'd likely have said it didn't matter. Patsy *would* know, and might feel in the moment like the cleanest option (brand new) was a pair of panties that were ostensibly the same, but it turned out they were far too huge for JonBenet so not believable that she wore them herself all day. Ironically, whoever changed her into those underpants really undermined their intruder story, because how would an intruder have found another pair of underwear to dress her in? And why would he have bothered?

If it was Patsy who decided to use those panties, she wasn't thinking clearly or she was thinking that someone knew what underwear JonBenet had worn that day and if it were another pair, that someone might find out and use it to prosecute the family. If it wasn't Patsy, the person who did it wanted JBR to be found in those too-huge underpants for other reasons.

While bedwetting rage is far too common in child abuse & murder cases- I don't think it bothered Patsy all that much. The women didn't even bother to flush a turd someone left in the downstairs toilet, and she admitted to knowing it was there & seeing it.

I agree. I can't see Patsy getting enraged about bedsheets, frankly. She was a nonchalant housekeeper and parent at best. Why would she get upset? Just another load of laundry after all.

Just to put another idea out there, let's not forget about PR's original plan to allow both children to sleep up to the time of their departure to the airport, so they could continue sleeping in their PJ's while on the flight. Romantic, story-book fantasy idea eh? Would she have been angry if someone spoiled that plan? especially for a 2nd Christmas once they landed in MI? Just a thought...

No, I'm sure there were other clean underpants in her drawer. They were chosen because 1) they were the same type that she had worn that day, and the same day of the week. A male wouldn't have known that and if it were pointed out, he'd likely have said it didn't matter. Patsy *would* know, and might feel in the moment like the cleanest option (brand new) was a pair of panties that were ostensibly the same, but it turned out they were far too huge for JonBenet so not believable that she wore them herself all day. Ironically, whoever changed her into those underpants really undermined their intruder story, because how would an intruder have found another pair of underwear to dress her in? And why would he have bothered?

If it was Patsy who decided to use those panties, she wasn't thinking clearly or she was thinking that someone knew what underwear JonBenet had worn that day and if it were another pair, that someone might find out and use it to prosecute the family. If it wasn't Patsy, the person who did it wanted JBR to be found in those too-huge underpants for other reasons.

JonBenet did NOT own a single pair clean looking decent panties. Let that sink in.

Yet Patsy spent THOUSANDS on pageants

Patsy who wanted to wear her big diamond & a mink on CNN

Patsy who wakes up, doesn't shower but applies a fresh face of make up.

Ask yourself, who would care enough that JonBenet was found in clean panties? Even if they were too big & the wrong day?

Who would care enough to clean her up and literally cover her up with a blanket? (Didn't your mothers tell you growing up how important it was to change them everyday, just in case you were ever in an accident?)

JonBenet did NOT own a single pair clean looking decent panties. Let that sink in.

Ye, it's weird. The only thing I can think of is a form of punishment or even mistreatment. Eventhough they spend more money on her appearance as others do in a lifetime, the girl felt ugly. Then you Burke with his scatological problems.
And Patsy being nonchalant about anything that could effect their appearance doesn't make much sense either. There seems to be a pattern.

(rsbm)
(Didn't your mothers tell you growing up how important it was to change them everyday, just in case you were ever in an accident?)
:lol:
I remember my mom saying that I don't know how many times to both me and my sister.

There is/was a shower in the basement?? Does anyone have a floorplan showing the shower area? Thanks

-Nin

Oh, I know about her and McKinley. Is it surprising she doesn't mention who these four people are? And exactly when did they "testify" about anything? "Testify" means a person has to be under oath giving "testimony." (Both words BTW come from the Latin root word meaning testes because of the Romans who would hold them while swearing to tell the truth -- in a sense, swearing by their manhood. :thinking: I wonder if that's why women weren't trusted to testify since... Oh, nevermind.)

Yeah, that occurred to me, too. It's not surprising that she doesn't name them (her book doesn't name either). But more importantly, as you say, when did they testify? The Grand Jury?

Now, the basis for my reasoning might differ from other viewpoints because I believe that the sexual assault which caused the bleeding happened BEFORE the clean-up and re-dressing - and also BEFORE the head wound, strangulation and death.

What always comes mind with the oversize panties is the now over-used phrase "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!". Years ago I tried to find the orign of that phrase, what I found was that similar phrases date back very far to times when little boys were dressed in short pants/knickers until they were potty-trained. But I did find references to a certain female political candidate from TX who in 1994 "coined" the now popular/over-used phrase. (which meant to me that phrase was already becoming popular before JBR murder in 1996, and also could have very well been a snarky phrase used in the R household at that time, the parents especially PR being so politically minded and all. Just my opinion etc.

Hi CorallaroC, You're welcome. And yes i agree and have had the very same "put on your big girl panties" thought also. I think for me it goes to the thought of violating poor little JBR in death. Who could be so blatantly cruel to a defenseless little girl because it is beyond the imagination of any decent human beings to do such a thing. And i don't necessarily believe it was to protect their son. When someone is faced with a potential fatality we call emergency services for help, that is the normal thing to do. And consider that JBR was garotted some 45-90 minutes after the blow to her head. And she was laying on her stomach when that occurred. I just really can't imagine what all must of happened in the R home that fateful night to bring about such a horrific outcome? And how unconscionable if BR did that to his sister to let that go for any reason whatsoever. If that's what actually happened?
I agree also with what you have said, sounds very feasible.

Because i think they wanted to have JB's body found for her final journey of her funeral/burial. IMO.

Yes, it seems from the ransoms note, that "proper burial" was on their minds.

Would have worked out better if they had. At least for the kidnapping story. JR had time to do it when he was down there that morning.

Has anyone ever discussed the safe in floor? Did police search it? Anything found? How big was it? I know John said he didn't know the code... Yeah, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth