DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine:
When was this video taken?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kucILnOxo

If anyone knows I'd be eternally grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, DFF,

From IRMI: Patsy Ramsey, wearing a long fur coat, walked out sobbing uncontrollably and still leaning on her friends. She climbed into a car and was driven away. Her husband got into a van, and the coterie of family and friends relocated to the Fernie residence in South Boulder, on Tin Cup Circle.

The video was shot the afternoon of the discovery of JB’s body. Your linked footage of two people leaving the residence is not as clear as the one you snipped from the Dateline show. However, you will note the blurry numbers in the rt. hand side of the van windshield of your linked footage are also present in the clear snip from the Dateline program. Seen in this linked video is JR and (I believe) his son JAR. Both appear to be carrying books which I would guess might be Bibles.

At one time there was a photo of Patsy leaving the residence in her fur coat, with the coat over her head. I don’t have that photo saved, but it’s been seen by others.

I've read an account somewhere by John Ramsey explaining why he asked for his golf clubs. He said a friend was staying and he offered to lend them to him. Now I'm searching everywhere and can't find where I read it. It doesn't come up in a google search of acandyrose and I think I'm going mad. Was it in DOI? Can anyone help me out? Pretty please.
I'm not questioning that you read this, but it's the first I've seen it. And I didn't read DOI. Not going to give the R's one dime of my hard-earned money.

But wth? On the day JR's daughter dies, some jackwagon says, "Hey, John, I'd like to go play some golf, but I forgot to pack by clubs, could I borrow yours?"

No. Just, Hell No! I'm throwing the BS flag on that entire story. :hand:

Reading anything by the Ramseys or anyone affiliated with them would be a total waste of time and money.

Personally if I wanted to read fairytales I'd buy Cinderella.

Reading anything by the Ramseys or anyone affiliated with them would be a total waste of time and money.

Personally if I wanted to read fairytales I'd buy Cinderella.

IMO, Dr Hodges showed me in his book, Who Will Speak for JonBenet, that there's more to what the Ramseys said in their book than meets the eye.

Hi, DFF,

From IRMI: Patsy Ramsey, wearing a long fur coat, walked out sobbing uncontrollably and still leaning on her friends. She climbed into a car and was driven away. Her husband got into a van, and the coterie of family and friends relocated to the Fernie residence in South Boulder, on Tin Cup Circle.

The video was shot the afternoon of the discovery of JB’s body. Your linked footage of two people leaving the residence is not as clear as the one you snipped from the Dateline show. However, you will note the blurry numbers in the rt. hand side of the van windshield of your linked footage are also present in the clear snip from the Dateline program. Seen in this linked video is JR and (I believe) his son JAR. Both appear to be carrying books which I would guess might be Bibles.

At one time there was a photo of Patsy leaving the residence in her fur coat, with the coat over her head. I don’t have that photo saved, but it’s been seen by others.

Thanks, that's what I was wondering about. I've read references to a picture of Patsy leaving the house with a coat over her head but never seen them personally so I wondered if this was truly footage of them leaving the house that afternoon.

Someone in another thread pointed out that in this video (it is clearer on Dateline, as you said) John is wearing the medal for talent JB won at her last pageant. John told Anderson Cooper this story about how Crazy Aunt Pam had been mystically moved to grab it for him during her raid on the 28th even though he forgot to ask for it. He said JB gave it to him and it's so special that he carries it with him always. (At the very least it's a nice prop to pull out for TV interviews - Barbra Walters ate it up). But if he wore it out of the house that day clearly that never happened.

This is petty but I detected a hint of BS about his spiel on AC360 and was a little pleased to catch him in a fib, if that is indeed footage from the 26th. Both Ramseys (but Patsy especially) liked to talk about their religion as if they were so faithful that God was especially looking out for them. Not only did God cure her cancer, but he sent Patsy an "angel" who looked like Beth at her last clinic visit. And as Patsy told the Christian Broadcast Network in 2000, why would God cure her of cancer if he knew she'd go on to kill her daughter? (Of course, it did come back after the murder...) And someone up there wanted John to have JB's medal after her murder; the subtext is that would only happen to a faithful, god-fearing man, not a guy who was involved in his daughter's death.

This is the kind of logic that appeals to some of the Ramseys' most ardent supporters, like Lou Smit and Crazy Aunt Pam. The Ramseys are good Christians, ergo they could not do this and lie about it. It's good for TV and the Rams probably believe or have rationalizations for most of what they're saying. But I find it a bit over the top at times.

Thanks, that's what I was wondering about. I've read references to a picture of Patsy leaving the house with a coat over her head but never seen them personally so I wondered if this was truly footage of them leaving the house that afternoon.

Someone in another thread pointed out that in this video (it is clearer on Dateline, as you said) John is wearing the medal for talent JB won at her last pageant. John told Anderson Cooper this story about how Crazy Aunt Pam had been mystically moved to grab it for him during her raid on the 28th even though he forgot to ask for it. He said JB gave it to him and it's so special that he carries it with him always. (At the very least it's a nice prop to pull out for TV interviews - Barbra Walters ate it up). But if he wore it out of the house that day clearly that never happened.

This is petty but I detected a hint of BS about his spiel on AC360 and was a little pleased to catch him in a fib, if that is indeed footage from the 26th. Both Ramseys (but Patsy especially) liked to talk about their religion as if they were so faithful that God was especially looking out for them. Not only did God cure her cancer, but he sent Patsy an "angel" who looked like Beth at her last clinic visit. And as Patsy told the Christian Broadcast Network in 2000, why would God cure her of cancer if he knew she'd go on to kill her daughter? (Of course, it did come back after the murder...) And someone up there wanted John to have JB's medal after her murder; the subtext is that would only happen to a faithful, god-fearing man, not a guy who was involved in his daughter's death.

This is the kind of logic that appeals to some of the Ramseys' most ardent supporters, like Lou Smit and Crazy Aunt Pam. The Ramseys are good Christians, ergo they could not do this and lie about it. It's good for TV and the Rams probably believe or have rationalizations for most of what they're saying. But I find it a bit over the top at times.

Zero tolerance for self-righteous religiosity. :gaah:

New here though I have been following the posts as a guest for the last 4 months, since the news broke re the CBS special.
Directed here from the ACandyRose, which I have read in its entirety. Some sections I re-read over and over - particularly the police interviews - with growing incredulity.
There appears to be parallels with the McCann case here in the UK, which I have dipped in and out of over the years. To the (in)famous "axis of terror" I would add the phrase "access of standing". People who know people who know people... are handed a different menu of justice and can avoid their just deserts.

Posted here because I do have questions, but wanted to say hallo before "properly" posting.

Looking at the member join dates, I am humbled that many of you have stuck with it for soooo long. :drumroll:

Whatever your theory, JBR clearly has true friends and champions here. I sincerely hope (and have to believe) that your quest for the truth will one day set her free.

P.S. And a big shout out for Tricia's radio broadcasts, although I seem unable to find one of the Kolar broadcasts in the archives.

New here though I have been following the posts as a guest for the last 4 months, since the news broke re the CBS special.
Directed here from the ACandyRose, which I have read in its entirety. Some sections I re-read over and over - particularly the police interviews - with growing incredulity.
There appears to be parallels with the McCann case here in the UK, which I have dipped in and out of over the years. To the (in)famous "axis of terror" I would add the phrase "access of standing". People who know people who know people... are handed a different menu of justice and can avoid their just deserts.

Posted here because I do have questions, but wanted to say hallo before "properly" posting.

Looking at the member join dates, I am humbled that many of you have stuck with it for soooo long. :drumroll:

Whatever your theory, JBR clearly has true friends and champions here. I sincerely hope (and have to believe) that your quest for the truth will one day set her free.

P.S. And a big shout out for Tricia's radio broadcasts, although I seem unable to find one of the Kolar broadcasts in the archives.

Welcome - Glad you're here! Sounds as though you have really done a lot of homework.

:welcome5:

Welcome to the threads, AB1! Here's a link to some (hopefully all) of James Kolar's podcasts with BlogTalkRadio.:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search?q=james+kolar

Reading your post AB1, reminded me of this video. I'm posting it here because I've seen duper's delight on John Ramsey's face. I believe it was in the Jan 97 CNN interview, but I now can't find the video I saw, I can only find short clips. If only I'd bookmarked it.

[video=youtube;JebImnPFcuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI[/video]

It could be this one

[video=youtube;kOfATfILHys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOfATfILHys[/video]

Tortoise
Thank you for the welcome and the video comparisons...
Don't get me started on Lady Mc - I'm sure that I could wander around that holiday complex blindfolded!
On this case, I probably drift more towards UKGuy's overview (and others) than yours, but your challenges are always spot on. I enjoy your posts and adherence to evidence based opinion.

OliviaG1996
Thank you so much for the link - I'll check them out.
Kolar appears to be the first "authorative" figure who approached the case from a calm place. ST and other BPD were understandably angry and frustrated, which may have coloured their judgement.

Here in the UK it's almost 1 so I'm off to bed as the alarm beckons at 6:30am!

I look forward to posting my niggling questions tomorrow. For me, it's about finding that balance between what can we be SURE we know and what is being overcomplicated by the luxury of hindsight. I believe that whatever happened that night was not some great plan, but a series of responses that also became part of the "event".
If only someone had phoned for an ambulance, however hopeless... If only!

When I can share my evidence with everyone I will, but for now it's got to stay under wraps. What I can say is it's not anything I've seen anyone discuss ever, in all the posts I've read.

*snip*Someone in another thread pointed out that in this video (it is clearer on Dateline, as you said) John is wearing the medal for talent JB won at her last pageant. John told Anderson Cooper this story about how Crazy Aunt Pam had been mystically moved to grab it for him during her raid on the 28th even though he forgot to ask for it. He said JB gave it to him and it's so special that he carries it with him always. (At the very least it's a nice prop to pull out for TV interviews - Barbra Walters ate it up). But if he wore it out of the house that day clearly that never happened.

COURIC: You wrote quite poignantly, John, about a little pageant medallion...

Mr. RAMSEY: Mm-hmm.

COURIC: ...that you got from the house after JonBenet died that you wear around your neck.

COURIC: Do you wear that every day?

Mr. RAMSEY: Yes, I do. Wear it all the time, 24 hours a day.

COURIC: Can you show it to me? Or...

COURIC: Is it possible to get under there and...

Mr. RAMSEY: It's--this medal JonBenet won at her last little pageant. It was the Christmas pageant in early December, and JonBenet had won the Overall Talent award. And she took it off and came over and put it around my neck. And it was just her way of saying, 'Dad, I did really good in my talent.' And after she died, I--I thought--I wanted--I want that medal. That's the one thing of hers I want. And Pam went over to the house, Patsy's sister, in those early days to get some things so we could go back to Atlanta for the funeral. And she came up to me, she says, 'I don't know why, but I had this strange sensation I needed to give you this medal.' It was this medal. And that was, to me, a message that JonBenet delivered that said, 'I'm OK.' Because only she and I knew the significance of that medal. And only she knew that--that that's what I wanted.

Ms. RAMSEY: And it belonged on her dad.

Mr. RAMSEY: So it's never left my neck.

http://www.crimelynx.com/katie322.html

Dr Hodges, in his book Who Will Speak for JonBenet, thinks the reason why John insists on always wearing JonBenet's pageant medal around his neck is because it's a form of undoing for him (i.e. I put something around your neck, so now I'm going to have something always around mine).

I'm not questioning that you read this, but it's the first I've seen it. And I didn't read DOI. Not going to give the R's one dime of my hard-earned money.

But wth? On the day JR's daughter dies, some jackwagon says, "Hey, John, I'd like to go play some golf, but I forgot to pack by clubs, could I borrow yours?"

No. Just, Hell No! I'm throwing the BS flag on that entire story. :hand:

IIRC JR offered the clubs to his friend before Christmas as the friend was going somewhere to play golf and was supposed to pick up the clubs from the Ramsey house. After the murder JR asked him if he had gotten the clubs yet, probably understanding that, if not, the friend wouldn't be able to get them from the crime scene.

When I can share my evidence with everyone I will, but for now it's got to stay under wraps. What I can say is it's not anything I've seen anyone discuss ever, in all the posts I've read.

It's a bloody shame what the detectives could have asked in the interviews if they had a clue. I'm holding some of my cards too.

It's a bloody shame what the detectives could have asked in the interviews if they had a clue. I'm holding some of my cards too.

Hey! Don't hold your cards. We all want to see them. Cut 'em loose! Set 'em free!

:lol:

Which officer is she referring to? I haven't read the book. I figured Thomas or Wickman?

Also I thought it was interesting. "I'll never tell John....." This family sure kept a lot of secrets.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ramsey.png
    ramsey.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 369
Which officer is she referring to? I haven't read the book. I figured Thomas or Wickman?

Also I thought it was interesting. "I'll never tell John....." This family sure kept a lot of secrets.

attachment.php

I don't know which officer she's tweeting about, but she seems to be very vague and uninformed about most everything pertaining to this case.

I find it very appalling that PW used a quote of PR talking about her cancer after tweeting about an unnamed officer's belief that she was guilty. Bringing cancer into the equation, no matter which side you're on, is reprehensible. All the more reason not to support this book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679