Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more likely cigarette smoke than the scent of pot. Cigarettes smell far worse than weed does IMO.

LOL and burning bodies smell a lot worse than cigarette smoke. To have a smoky smell like the one described by Cindy & George, I'd think AL and his roomie would have to be chain smokers and home all the time, which we all know they were gone quite a bit. JMO

LOL and burning bodies smell a lot worse than cigarette smoke. To have a smoky smell like the one described by Cindy & George, I'd think AL and his roomie would have to be chain smokers and home all the time, which we all know they were gone quite a bit. JMO
I smoke cigarettes and I have never felt an urge to wash my clothes right away because of the smell. And I have asked non smokers if they can smell smoke on me when I am at places were smoking is taboo. And they tell me it's slight if at all.
And if those pants were in the car that long the cigarette smoke smell would have been significantly less. Why isn't there more about the smoke, she isn't exactly an outdoorsy kind of girl. When we camp and have a fire you can smell it for a couple of days or more on your clothes.
Did she smell fire smoke? What is up with this, I think it's important, did she do it, you know. As horrifying as I think it is I think she did it.

Dots...those words" WTF" is exactly the words I was looking for....ha ha.... I think thats when KC knew "what a waste" trying to talk to Cindy

I smoke cigarettes and I have never felt an urge to wash my clothes right away because of the smell. And I have asked non smokers if they can smell smoke on me when I am at places were smoking is taboo. And they tell me it's slight if at all.
And if those pants were in the car that long the cigarette smoke smell would have been significantly less. Why isn't there more about the smoke, she isn't exactly an outdoorsy kind of girl. When we camp and have a fire you can smell it for a couple of days or more on your clothes.
Did she smell fire smoke? What is up with this, I think it's important, did she do it, you know. As horrifying as I think it is I think she did it.

I was thinking in the same direction as beckaroozie. Sounds to me like that smell thats on your cloths when you come back from camping/campfires - only in this case it would have to be 100 times worse. just saying...

Clearly if CA survived the smell of KC's car in their garage - and I haven't heard any elaborate descriptions of that out of her lying mouth - non-issue after 07/15/08's 911 call! (I always say, what someone doesn't say speaks the loudest) any clothes she washed would have had to have a very similar & intense odor. IMO

BB12,
what makes you think she stayed at la'S house on 6/15/08. I truly believe after the big fight, that she was furious. I think she left parents house went to secret special place, I think she stayed there all night in the car,I think that is where she killed the baby.I think she did this by herself and didnt tell anyone or have any help. Remember what she had posted on her myspace "trust no one". I think that's why cocoamom's church theory is so important.
If Casey's cell phone was pinging near the Anthony's and receiving calls from the Anthony's on 7/16 in the morning, she wasn't at the Anthony's, but she could have been at Lee's. The cocoamom's church is not going to ping near the Anthony's.
If Cindy and KL were swimming after Mt.Dora and KC comes home only to get into a fight which makes Cindy so mad and preoccupied that she forgets to put the ladder to the pool away. KC and KL leave that night, return home later to an empty house. KC gets carried away on the computer and KL goes out to swim again.

I think it would have had to beeen A LOT of pot for them to reek as badly as Cindy says they smelled? They weren't there a whole lot of the time...him with school and work, etc.

The smell of smoke was the same reason Lee said he was throwing out all the donated stuffed animals in garbage bags, too...

Marie?? ROFL I know that Catholics use the name Marie quite frequently in naming their children. Are they Catholic? Anyone know? I'm originally from Louisiana (and Catholic) so there were A LOT of Maries down there cher!

They are Baptist.

Keepinup - that one intrigues me as well. To me it was more like "WTF? you know I didn't do anything here, YOU did, and you are on tv making cameos and saying blah blah blah, you don't know what MY invovlement is?"

Then there is the sugary sweet respone, with the soft tones and "sweetheat" and the turn around "well, you wouldn't be there if you hadn't lied" for me, but there you are.

Sweetie.

Thanks.

Definitely a strange interchange between them, like thier own little language. CA jumped in there with the "sweetheart" pretty quick to let KC know to calm down, or that she was doing this for show and not to worry- heck I don't know, who can figure these two out???

This is def a random thought. Does anyone recall when this case first broke that the MarkH guy in California was going to be interviewed, and he said he'd cooperate fully for immunity? What ever came of that? Weren't they going to CA to interview him? I haven't seen a transcript of an interview, has anyone else?

m_e727b1b6a251c130ac17f676b3c62e57.jpg

Now look at picture # 6 & 7 on here and compare

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

This may have been brought up before, but here goes....

KC had two flat t1res -Her & friends tried to use her spare and a friend"s, but friend"s wouldn't fit- she drove car for a bit on rim, chewed up tire and rim- car was towed to A's house and GA replaced tires..........did he also replace the spare?? Any chance he bought the tires at JCP??? Receipt shows how many tires he bought- one, using new tire and spare -two, using both new tires, no spare - three, two replacement tires and a spare?

I haven't seen any mention as to whether or not there was a spare tire in the trunk wheel well - but the stain that GA talks about was on the trunk floor, above the wheel well. I think KC put Caylee's body in the wheel well, hidden under the carpet, probably in soft material bag. Explains how she could drive around a little without worrying that someone would see the body or a suspicous bundle in the trunk. The bag would have leaked decomp fluids below and above if carpet was pressed down on the bag, creating the stain. Fluids in the well and the carpet would have created the horrible stench, even after she removed and desposed of the body. I totally see KC being too lazy to actually clean it up, or at least clean it well enough to remove all of the evidence. If only a small amount of decomp there, would have taken a while to get overpowering, like when picked up at the tow yard. I think when she didn't want GA to see in the trunk, she knew he would notice the stain, since he was all about cleaning and detailing the cars, not because the smell was that bad at that point. No mention that I can find, as to whether anyone- GA, CA, LA, actually looked in the wheel well. I'm sure LE CSI did when they took car, but what about before they got car? Any evidence of cleanup or tampering in that area? Can't find anything specific in released forensics...stuff they're holding back?

Ok, sleuths, feel free to tear me apart....LOL
I think you are correct. The baby was there at the tow yard and not visible when the trunk was opened. The smell was horrid. George took the long way home. He sent Lee to the house to be with CA.

I think you are correct. The baby was there at the tow yard and not visible when the trunk was opened. The smell was horrid. George took the long way home. He sent Lee to the house to be with CA.

I thought Cindy was at the tow yard with him. Otherwise who drove him to the tow yard in the first place?

Hi Everybody,

This is my 2nd post. Think you guys are wonderful!

I have a theory about the shovel I would like to share.

First of all, IMO I do not believe the shovel was borrowed to bury Caylee. This doesn't make sense to me as GA is an excop, there are dogs in the household, and although it has been done before, I find it hard to believe KC would do this. I also do not believe the the swimming cover up (accident) story from LP (although I do love him). It would be extremely hard to use a shovel to get a corpse from the bottom of the pool.

So here is my theory....

There is no doubt that Cindy is a "helicopter mom" and probably searched KC's room regularly (especially with the lies and theft issues). I'm sure KC was aware of this and probably never left anything incriminating in her room. So, I believe the shovel was borrowed to retreive something hidden underneath the sandbox. I have a 4 year old daughter who has a sandbox and once filled every Sping it is impossible to move. Also, if you have seen any pictures of Caylee playing in the sandbox you will notice the sandbox is on mulch. If KC were hiding something under the sanbox she could have easily wedged the borrowed shovel underneath, lifted up a side to retreive whatever she had hidden underneath, and then fixed the mulch to make it look like the area hadn't been touched.

She could have placed Caylee's cloths under it? She could have had the chloroform under it? Stolen credit cards?

I pray for you everyday Caylee! Bless your little beautiful heart!

I thought Cindy was at the tow yard with him. Otherwise who drove him to the tow yard in the first place?
Cindy was at the tow yard, but did not go to the stinky car with George and the employee. Cindy drove the Anthony's car home.

Does anyone here work for AT&T? I live in Cent.FL and am suspecting something funny. When the report for KC's pings was run, is there any chance that it was run for all pings for that number in the HOME county where the phone is registered only? Maybe that is the default that the report is run in?

I'm thinking (database worker that I am), that maybe somebody running that report for LE may not have checked some optional box for reporting STATEWIDE pings...just looks funny that she pings all over Orange County right up to the borders of Seminole County, Brevard County and Osceola county then nothing. In fact, lots of her "missing time" begins with a ping on a border...

Any way that someone with AT&T can check on the report procedure/software?

TIA:)
I use to be the assistant retail manager at T-Mobile. When these reports are ran this is for the entire area regardless of county wide. So what we see is what it is. You say border. What do you mean border? State border? County border?

Cindy was at the tow yard, but did not go to the stinky car with George and the employee. Cindy drove the Anthony's car home.

Cindy did not go the 1st time GA went. GA started the process and Nicole informed GA that they only took cash. He did not have the cash on him so he left and returned a few hours later with CA. When CA got there with him she raised hell and tried to get a discount b/c she disagreed with the procedure in notifying people of towed cars.

Thank you so much and i just heard cindy say her full name on the ng special and i did not know cindy's middle name is marie too! My god whats lee's middle name...? Lol

Not sure but it is with a A. I don't find anything strange with the middle names. My mothers middle name is Marie. Mine is Marie. If I would have had a little girl I would have given her middle name Marie also. My son's middle name is my father's first name Lee. My brother's middle name is also Lee.

BTW:Welcome-12-june:

I am thinking so much about the smoky smelling pants. I never heard the A's mention cigarette smoke, just the smell of smoke. I did a search here and it was discussed but I could not find anything that suggested that those pants were washed because they smelled like anything but smoke.
What kind of smoke?
I really think it was smoke from a fire, and I hate, hate to venture to guess why she was around a smoky fire. That concerns me, did she do the unthinkable?
Does anyone know any more about this smoke subject?

IMO, this is also a famous "Anthony mis-truth". She wouldn't say....Oh I washed the pants b/c they smelled like my granddaughters decomp".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste