Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Law Enforcement aren't super heros with telepathic messages or exray vision. We are all just human.

I agree, I think LE did a great job in this case. They are doing the best they can. To the LE :blowkiss:

Can you imagine if everyone on the A's block might have searched their yards and just alittle beyond at the time Caylee was reported missing. Where would we be today in this case. Can't cry over spilt milk. If anyone goes missing in my immediate area Im checking my yard.

Sorry the site is so slow, I can't get a proper search off. So has CA & GA made an official comment???

Remember Law Enforcement aren't super heros with telepathic messages or exray vision. We are all just human.

The vast majority of LE have done a fabulous job. And I have alot of respect for them.
And youre right , they are human like the rest of us, and mistakes happen. But the price for this mistake is a higher than most.
If the area had been searched PROPERLY on the 13th, a full week before faye, then Caylee would not have been out there for another 4mths decomposing in filth, and being torn apart by animals.:furious:
There would still be tissue, and a positive determination on COD could be made.
This issue is under investigation for a reason. And I'm impressed that OCSO is openly admitting that....hopefully they will put plans in place that will prevent the same thing happening again.
Caylee deserved more than a cursary search at that time. Especially with the information give to LE by Kio.

In time we will learn the details, and we will know how and why this happened.We will know if it was a simple mistake, negligence or a cover-up.
I want to know the date of the cadaver dog search. I want to know the precise location the dogs searched.
I want to know why the deputy waved off the other officer and said he had it under control, when he couldve used all the help he could get considering how dense the area was.
If meter man could see the bag (it wasnt a smell that made him call. it was seeing the grey bag) then how could the deputy not see it if he was really looking?
This is not a harmless mistake. This one is costly in every possible way.

This is 100% KC's fault. Caylee should never have been out there at all, but she was.
We trusted LE when we were told certain areas had been searched.I have no doubt that caylee would have been found sooner if they had not claimed that the area was searched and cleared so early on.

Caylee deserved better. JMO

My rant? I can't believe what I am watching on TV on what should be a very solemn day. I am actually glad I have plans tonite so I will not be glued to the TV and computer listening to all the glee over the so-called gaffe of LE and how KC could get off.

I hope LE releases EVERYTHING on this guy to show he is not the story.

Oh and one more thing....if we, as a society, have created/allowed a legal system wherein this murderous mother walks...then we as a society deserve her among us.

Not that it matters, but I am so frustrated with JVM and other talking heads for going so over the top on the issue of the tipster meter man. How could it possibly be this, or that, or missed, or blah blah BLAH. We are speaking in generalities and we don't know EXACTLY what happened each time. Details matter here.

Part 2 of my rantapalooza concerns the inability of the defense attorney talking heads to be the least bit objective or evenhanded in discussing this case and the law. You could just take what they say and plug in a different case name, city, players -- it's always the same. The defendant never did it, all LE are morons and incompetents, and everyone other than the defendant can be said to have done it based on NO evidence. Today the party line for one of them who really is better than most is that, given what Dr. G said, game over, there can never be a conviction of murder. I think this omits the concept circumstantial evidence, the drawing of reasonable inferences, etc. and the use of evidence other than that from the medical examiner. It just isn't accurate. Sometimes I wish they would cease talking.

My rant? I can't believe what I am watching on TV on what should be a very solemn day. I am actually glad I have plans tonite so I will not be glued to the TV and computer listening to all the glee over the so-called gaffe of LE and how KC could get off.

I hope LE releases EVERYTHING on this guy to show he is not the story.

Oh and one more thing....if we, as a society, have created/allowed a legal system wherein this murderous mother walks...then we as a society deserve her among us.
You are so right Pattymarie. IMO it's an attempt to find a "new angle" to present the story...sensationalism at its best/worst. It makes me ill. No one should lose focus, Caylee was murdered and the person who is accused of the crime is sitting in jail right now.

Not that it matters, but I am so frustrated with JVM and other talking heads for going so over the top on the issue of the tipster meter man. How could it possibly be this, or that, or missed, or blah blah BLAH. We are speaking in generalities and we don't know EXACTLY what happened each time. Details matter here.

Part 2 of my rantapalooza concerns the inability of the defense attorney talking heads to be the least bit objective or evenhanded in discussing this case and the law. You could just take what they say and plug in a different case name, city, players -- it's always the same. The defendant never did it, all LE are morons and incompetents, and everyone other than the defendant can be said to have done it based on NO evidence. Today the party line for one of them who really is better than most is that, given what Dr. G said, game over, there can never be a conviction of murder. I think this omits the concept circumstantial evidence, the drawing of reasonable inferences, etc. and the use of evidence other than that from the medical examiner. It just isn't accurate. Sometimes I wish they would cease talking.
Maybe should remind them of Scott P.

I do not think any of us have not at one time or another misunderstood another human being. I am not sure what happened with the third call and the officer that came out to talk to the meter reader. I do think it should be checked out. Let's not hang that officer until we know all the facts. As for that meter reader I am posting what I said on another thread.
This one is a simple story in my book. A guy found a bag. Called it in, first day did not get the response he thought he should. Called back, got ignored. Called back the third day, finally got a police officer, who went out to the scene, and obviously did not do a good job, but assured this meter reader everything was fine. The meter reader got reassigned and then managed to get back to this area. He went out to pee, like he always did when he was here, (In Dec.)and he saw the bag again. He decided he would be brave and look. What would it hurt, the officer told him that it was nothing. A skull fell out and he realised that officer didn't do his job. This guy is a good guy. An average guy working for a utility company. I am glad he stuck to it and opened that bag.
I know as sleuths we get all caught up in explainations, but sometimes a bird is a bird, a frog is a frog, and a killer is a killer. Just because the explaination is boring as rotting wood, does not mean it is not the right one. They will be able to tell how long the body has been there.

Has anyone noticed the ball being tossed between Fox news & Headline news? NG vs. GS? These quickie talking heads like GR. are making me B-A=N=A-N-A-S again. Where can we go for sound information? Which media outlet seems the most imfomative to my fellow W/B members. Also, any counselors on duty at W/B?

No rant - just wanted to pop in, hope you guys are all ok today?

I only watched the main presser. I was so grateful for Dr. G.'s professionalism, so too for Sheriff Beary, and seeing those wonderful investigators, all lined up, knowing how hard they have worked to give Caylee back her name.

It is a really sad, sad day, but, Caylee can rest easier now.

Ok...now for my rant. I consider myself a very loving person. I believe in karma so I try not to even "think" a bad thought about someone for fear of growing warts, but I have to say, when they identified the remains of Caylee I have never in all my life felt so consumed by HATE (!!!) for her "mother".

I'm so sick of everyone "lawyering up." I want the *advertiser censored* truth. I want stupid B**tch to confess and tell us what the h*ll she did!!
I can't wait for this trial to start!!

ahhhh I need to stop coming on here because I am consumed with every detail.

I do not think any of us have not at one time or another misunderstood another human being. I am not sure what happened with the third call and the officer that came out to talk to the meter reader. I do think it should be checked out. Let's not hang that officer until we know all the facts. As for that meter reader I am posting what I said on another thread.
This one is a simple story in my book. A guy found a bag. Called it in, first day did not get the response he thought he should. Called back, got ignored. Called back the third day, finally got a police officer, who went out to the scene, and obviously did not do a good job, but assured this meter reader everything was fine. The meter reader got reassigned and then managed to get back to this area. He went out to pee, like he always did when he was here, (In Dec.)and he saw the bag again. He decided he would be brave and look. What would it hurt, the officer told him that it was nothing. A skull fell out and he realised that officer didn't do his job. This guy is a good guy. An average guy working for a utility company. I am glad he stuck to it and opened that bag.
I know as sleuths we get all caught up in explainations, but sometimes a bird is a bird, a frog is a frog, and a killer is a killer. Just because the explaination is boring as rotting wood, does not mean it is not the right one. They will be able to tell how long the body has been there.
...and think about it, what ARE the odds that an ordinary garbage sitting in and already garbage strewn woods would contain the skeleton of a child?

Posters call the meter reader "ex-military." The term is "veteran." It is a term of honor.

Can we name any other Families that lawyered up when their family member went missing? Did the Smarts, Klass,Walshes, ect. ect. ect. ask for immunity?

No rant - just wanted to pop in, hope you guys are all ok today?

I only watched the main presser. I was so grateful for Dr. G.'s professionalism, so too for Sheriff Beary, and seeing those wonderful investigators, all lined up, knowing how hard they have worked to give Caylee back her name.

It is a really sad, sad day, but, Caylee can rest easier now.
Thanks, PH...it's been a difficult day...you ok?

I had to bring this over from another thread cause I'm just so furious with this deputy and have to rant about it! I am absolutely SICK to hear that yet again some policeman dropped the ball and scr@wed up an investigation. 15 houses away from the Anthonys, smell of decomp reported and this guy cleared the scene? I can understand being scared away by a snake, but all he had to do is be honest and say he couldn't throughly look, call in the cavader dogs and/or other investigators. Think about all the evidence that was there before the hurricane came in! They could have had that body less than a month after the 911 call. This kind of thing happens WAY too often with sloppy police work and I am so beyond frustrated that this person couldn't 2 and 2 together. I believe he should be dismissed asap.

I respect your position. But I feel that with the huge quantity of leads coming in, with limited LE to follow up, that this might happen.

If you look back on many cold cases, they are solved years later when they refresh the leads...and often solved by realizing they had been on the correct path at the time but didn't realize it.

I'm speaking without knowing the entire details of the MR/LE interaction. But without cause or substansive evidence there was a chance her body was in the bag, in those woods, at that time, he did his ancilliary "check" and left.

I liken it to when your home alarm goes off when you're not home, LE arrives, looks around the perimeter, makes a report, and splits. The robber could be in the home the whole time. LE just doesn't have the resources to call in search dogs and helicopters on every tip.

I'm certain this will be brought into trial. LE needs to address in their opening statement the sheer number of leads being received. But Im certain LE will also show how many BOGUS tips they followed up on also. Personally, this works AGAINST the defense's theory (if they choose to pursue story that MR saw it Aug 11-13 because it proves 1. It was original dumping ground and not "placed " there while KC was in Jail...2. KC was out on bail during certian periods during that time so who can say SHE didn't either move it or DIRECT someone to move it?

YES its a SHAME they didn't see it and bring her home earlier. It would have been great. But Caylee made it right to us, because she still revealed herself. And thats whats important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23