Your days now gone until you’re old.
Then do tell what have you, what?
A patch of cloth, another lie told,
Joyless time alone, in one heart,
You gave her little—only a start.

Now you say you’ll use your mind,
But your years now merely fool’s bind.
It is now you churlish *advertiser censored*, you couldn’t find,
Even the new heart, blessed gift for to be kind.
Killed the baby in a wasted, shallow scheme,
Hurt all, killed a love, a mother’s dream.

You love to talk and talk, others woe,
But your life is merely one worst sin.
You love to watch where others go,
Yet you’ve been there too, a has-been.
Danced on party girl, took the men,
Most were like you ten times ten.
Know no peace now, no true joy,
For they thought of you but a toy.

Don’t look to us to save your dream.
Every man, every woman must be,
Not wrapped in an evil scheme,
But true, solid, loving and free,
Of the awfulness mankind can know.
Instead it’s the rest of us to know love,
Not the lies, the vomit that is your show.

Your poem is disturbingly beautiful, Andy H. Gives me the chills. :eek: The cadence is oddly familiar...can't really place it. Thanks for sharing.

I'm gonna 'fess up here. I have some very strong feelings against the Anthonys because of this case. Even though I try, I cannot bring one iota of sympathy or compassion up from the depths of my soul for them. Yes, I realize they lost their grandaughter, and are about to lose their daughter - yet, something about them makes me shy away. It started with the third 911 call and has grown steadily worse with their mistruths, confrontational style, and a huge host of other things.

I would like to feel compassion for them, or minus that, at least a bit of understanding. But I can't, and that worries me. Does anyone else share or understand these feelings?

I'm with you on this one...at this point I really don't have much compassion for them....I'll pray for them--I do think its a horrible loss--but where was this at the get go? NONE---they put Cayle on the back burner and kc front and center along with ca---ca caused and maintained the circus----There never was a desparate plee for the baby--only kc may lie but not a murderer and why didn't LE put out an amber alert....wth--and then just the cocky attitude of their own "investigations"---and not sharing info.....I do believe their view point of writing things down will (or has) bite them the the rear....

I do hope they are procecuted to the fullest extent...I'm tired of excuses ----:twocents:

For a family that at times has portrayed a spiritual side , they forgot some of the 10 commandments, "Thow shall not lie". It infuriates me to watch the A's hide behind religon, mimick other parents who have lost a child, ect... When in doubt as to how to behave lean on the others that have gone through something familiar so that you can get your bearings back. The A's have allienated the group of people they have so much in common with. Even GA stated to KC that they are now a part of a club they never wanted to be a part of. Why not lean on them?

I'm gonna 'fess up here. I have some very strong feelings against the Anthonys because of this case. Even though I try, I cannot bring one iota of sympathy or compassion up from the depths of my soul for them. Yes, I realize they lost their grandaughter, and are about to lose their daughter - yet, something about them makes me shy away. It started with the third 911 call and has grown steadily worse with their mistruths, confrontational style, and a huge host of other things.

I would like to feel compassion for them, or minus that, at least a bit of understanding. But I can't, and that worries me. Does anyone else share or understand these feelings?

To quote someone famous (more like INfamous), "absolutely" I do. And don't worry about feeling this way. Our compassion needs to be directed towards Caylee, since her own grandparents continue to refuse to put her first. This immunity thing is only all about saving THEMSELVES.

how are the a family allowed to be above the law with lies and obstructing justice?
also I just heard (on a TV tape) that kc bought a 'grab bag' worth $20. in jail and has a balance of $400. Who in there right mind would give this murderer, theif, liar 1 penny..........and now her parents want to come clean for the price of immunity. ca clutching that teddy bear makes me sick! now I feel better ranting!

you are not alone, me, my daughter, and mother feel exactly like you. Now the men in our family just say 'another crazy mother killed her kid.' They don't get into the emotional part as we have.

I wanted to Rant about this case since Day 1, but just ranted to my Son, he thinks I have lost it..ha.ha

This whole case is sad and sick..The word Granparents does not relate to the A's, if it did they would have come clean at the beginning knowing what Casey had done.

Now they want Immunity, give me a break..

an we have the "Scheme Team"..are all these people just doing it pro bono, because if so you know it is for the publicity and that is sad, to maybe get a murderer off so they can have a check mark off of a case they won, by deceiving ..

Now there is another CSI for the Defense..Farley? When is this going to Stop..:furious:

I see Florida has brought in some more investigators, I hope they bring in so many, it will totally confuse the Scheme Team..I also hope they stay out there in those woods for weeks, maybe some of the Defense will GO HOME..:woohoo:

This case has me so confused I don't know how I feel anymore! My feelings change from one moment to the next.

Okay, off to see the doctor now. :rolleyes:

I am experiencing frustration and anger about this whole case. I am telling myself to "stick to the facts." That helps, to try my best not to get caught up in the emotions of it all, but, it is hard. My empathy and sympathy is not with the Anthony's today, it is still with baby Caylee. I couldn't even read what is being speculated about the remains of the small child. As far as the "scheme team," it is my feeling it doesn't matter if the devil himself were to stand up as the "incubator's" defense, she is still going to get life in prison period for what happened to innocent little Caylee.

Okay...this is my first rant:

JB is really p*ssing me off! He has asked for another emergency hearing regarding the crime scene and the autopsy. Different verse, same as the first. HE IS WASTING THE COURT'S TIME! The remains have not even been positively identified yet! AAHHGG!

He is whining about not getting what he wants without any respect for the law. There is a discovery process that he apparently doesn't know anything about nor does he respect the laws and statutes that are in place.

HE IS WASTING THE COURT'S TIME! UUGGHH!!

Thank you for letting me vent.

Has anyone heard from the elusive poster who said 2 people have taken immunity deals and they know who they are. The poster stated it wasn't CA or GA and life could go on for this poster if those 2 would come forward and explain. If this is true would these people be able to talk before trial. Didn't know where to post this. Do any of us remember her profile name?

I totally understand, and said as much in my own rant a few days ago. I also was a little worried about the lack of my own ability to find anything akin to sympathy for these people. I did a whole lot of serious soul searching and came to this conclusion. KC, CA, and GA are all adults. The used their God given gift of free will to make the choices to do the things they have done. Noone forced CA and GA to lie and cover for KC. They chose to forsake their granddaughter for her murderer, and that is a choice that they must live with, and evidently have no problem doing so. They say noone knows what one would do if in their shoes. I admit they were in an horrible position in which they had to make an excrutiatingly difficult decision. They made the wrong one. I always wonder if anyone on this board could honestly say that they would leave their own precious grandchild or child lying somewhere alone, left to rot and be eaten away by animals, for the sake of saving his or her murderer. I decided that I could live with my feelings of anger and lack of sympathy. I found them to be justified. As I said, CA and GA had choices, Caylee Marie had none. ALL of my sympathy and compassion go towards her.

I baked christmas cookies today. I thought of Caylee and it broke my heart! :shakehead:

Well, maybe I am weird, but I do feel compassion for all of them. I even feel compassion for Casey. Nobody who could do things like that can be right in the head. There is something just "off" about the whole thing.

I think I just want it to NOT be real. There is a picture of Caylee that I've seen from time to time. She is a little baby, big-eyed and beautiful, you can mostly just see her eyes. I look at that picture and wonder how on this earth somebody could even spank her, let alone kill her. That shot of her moves me more than any other.

I was brought up to believe that we forgive, that we hate the sin but we love the sinner. That is VERY hard to do in this case. It makes me want to rattle the teeth out of the person who did this.

For a family that at times has portrayed a spiritual side , they forgot some of the 10 commandments, "Thow shall not lie". It infuriates me to watch the A's hide behind religon, mimick other parents who have lost a child, ect... When in doubt as to how to behave lean on the others that have gone through something familiar so that you can get your bearings back. The A's have allienated the group of people they have so much in common with. Even GA stated to KC that they are now a part of a club they never wanted to be a part of. Why not lean on them?

I am not a religious person, but respect the people who live according to the their religious beliefs, and dont pick and choose the parts that are managable in their lives.
There is so much hypocrisy in religion, and its somethng that really irks me.
Doesnt the bible say that we should not stand in judgement of others, because that is for God to do? Doesnt it say to turn the other cheek? What does it tell us about the value of forgiveness?

Is there a single person out there who is a believer that has not told a lie in their lives?
And maybe they do pray for forgiveness for their wrong-doings. For all that they could or should have done to stop this from happening.
From the ten commandments that you mention CA has broken two. the lies, and taking the lords name in vain.(i'd say most of us are guilty of those sins too)

KC on the other hand has broken every one of them.

I see where your coming from, and I do understand your frustration, because this case had brought out the rawest emotions in all of us.
JMO

ps: Here is a link to John 8:7 -" Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
http://range.wordpress.com/2007/11/03/let-he-who-is-without-sin-cast-the-first-stone/

My rant:

I am sick of journalist, bloggers, forum users, and anyone else writing about what they have read, heard or are reporting in this case. For the most part the reading comprehension and use of the english language to communicate has been horrible. The messages they are trying to convey are usually lost in the details they either leave out or clearly didn't understand in the first place.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............I cannot stand Padilla!!!!

EQUUSEARCH LEADER SAYS PADILLA PROFITED FROM CAYLEE'S DEATH

Eyewitness news also learned that EquuSearch leader Tim Miller accused bounty hunter Leonard Padilla of trying to profit from Caylee's death.

"Leonard Padilla said he charges $9.95 to get on his website with over 30k hits, and all the money was going to EquuSearch," he said.

Miller said his organization hasn't received a dime from Padilla for any of the searches for Caylee's body. Eyewitness News called Padilla Wednesday night and he says that's not true. :furious:

His partner said they collected about $1,700 for Equusearch, but now they say they plan to return the money to donors.

I'm tired of what I perceive to be the casual almost offhanded way in which the "truth" has been treated in this particular case, and the manner in which some parts of our society treat it as acceptable.

Thank you. I feel kinda better :)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............I cannot stand Padilla!!!!

EQUUSEARCH LEADER SAYS PADILLA PROFITED FROM CAYLEE'S DEATH

Eyewitness news also learned that EquuSearch leader Tim Miller accused bounty hunter Leonard Padilla of trying to profit from Caylee's death.

"Leonard Padilla said he charges $9.95 to get on his website with over 30k hits, and all the money was going to EquuSearch," he said.

Miller said his organization hasn't received a dime from Padilla for any of the searches for Caylee's body. Eyewitness News called Padilla Wednesday night and he says that's not true. :furious:

His partner said they collected about $1,700 for Equusearch, but now they say they plan to return the money to donors.

This is old news, deb, and is not really true. LP refunded that money. I don't understand your constant need to bash LP. :confused:

My rant is (and I'm sorry if this has already been brought up) is NG saying the secretly recorded tapes or so the Anthony's thought-that they didn't know they were being taped. I have no affiiliation with LE or jails, but I thought all phone calls were taped?

Plus, the A's make (what I thought I heard to be) several references to the calls possibly being taped--"you never know who's listening" type of comment. They also tried to speak in "code." Or what would've been code for their family. They knew they were being taped or there was the possibility that they were being taped. GA worked in LE, he would've known that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member