Raven Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JerseyGirl said:
Hmmm, could the VX be titled to someone other than Raven? Maybe someone co-signed it for him back when he first got it?
..i had that thought as well jersey--------or maybe he sold it to someone ( pre filing for bankruptcy ) ..like his mother for example, for $1 ? (i've heard that people do that in canada, sell to a relative well below value, just to change ownership-------------is that allowed in the u.s. ?)

..i can't help but think that the reason karyn's house went up for sale at the same time is more than coincidence.........i wonder why.....

..i would doubt it that raven let the vx go entirely........he loved that thing a lot----------we heard more about it than we ever did about janet & kaiden, back then.

lauriej said:
..i had that thought as well jersey--------or maybe he sold it to someone ( pre filing for bankruptcy ) ..like his mother for example, for $1 ? (i've heard that people do that in canada, sell to a relative well below value, just to change ownership-------------is that allowed in the u.s. ?)

..i can't help but think that the reason karyn's house went up for sale at the same time is more than coincidence.........i wonder why.....

..i would doubt it that raven let the vx go entirely........he loved that thing a lot----------we heard more about it than we ever did about janet & kaiden, back then.
If he sold it at all, it should still be listed as sales I would think. I seriously don't see him giving up his VX.

Anyone in Utah, any sightings on the the Love of Raven's life....the VX?

Any confirmations on when Raven started Canyon and in particular - when he started Cingular and when he was FIRED from Cingular?

terminatrixator said:
If he sold it at all, it should still be listed as sales I would think. I seriously don't see him giving up his VX.

Anyone in Utah, any sightings on the the Love of Raven's life....the VX?

Any confirmations on when Raven started Canyon and in particular - when he started Cingular and when he was FIRED from Cingular?
Did anyone ever see the VX on the Durham Co tax site? I recall Janet's car, the durango, that he still owes on, and the Motorcycle. maybe the VX was never in his name?????

caffeinatd said:
Did anyone ever see the VX on the Durham Co tax site? I recall Janet's car, the durango, that he still owes on, and the Motorcycle. maybe the VX was never in his name?????
As I remember, he bought the thing while he was living in Virginia, right? Now which of his family could have put it in their name then. Don't get me wrong, I believe that it probably is in someone else's name now, but I'm going to guess that he was the one who actually purchased it.

Is there some kind of clause in the bankruptcy papers saying "list all sold items grossing over $100" or however much? My bet is that it is now in someone else's name. Karyn, Jim, Summer, Jacob, Derek? I think we need to look at those names too.

He supposedly has a pending sale of $100.00 but he does have to list all assets and large purchases or sales and it's not there.

He has student loans listed as amounts owed on his bankruptcy papers... here are some of the consequences for not paying your student loans back:

http://www.finaid.org/loans/default.phtml

[font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Consequences of Default

[/font] [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]If you default on your student loan: [/font]

• [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]
    [*]Your loans may be turned over to a collection agency.
    [*]You'll be liable for the costs associated with collecting your loan, including court costs and attorney fees.
    [*]You can be sued for the entire amount of your loan.
    [*]Your wages may be garnished. (Federal regulations limit the amount that may be garnished to 10% of the borrower's take-home pay.)
    [*]Your federal and state income tax refunds may be intercepted.
    [*]The federal government may withhold part of your Social Security benefit payments. (The US Supreme Court upheld the government's ability to collect defaulted student loans in this manner without a statute of limitations in Lockhart v US (04-881, December 2005).)
    [*]Your defaulted loans will appear on your credit record, making it difficult for you to obtain an auto loan, mortgage, or even credit cards. A bad credit record can also harm your ability to find a job.
    [*]You won't receive any more federal financial aid until you repay the loan in full or make arrangements to repay what you already owe and make at least six consecutive, on-time, monthly payments. (You will also be ineligible for assistance under most federal benefit programs.)
    [*]You'll be ineligible for deferments.
    [*]Federal interest benefits will be denied.
    [*]You may not be able to renew a professional license you hold.
    [/font]
[font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]And of course, you will still owe the full amount of your loan. [/font]

Doesn't sound fun, Rave. How in the world are you going to buy more fancy cars and toys with a terrible credit rating!?

guera said:
He has student loans listed as amounts owed on his bankruptcy papers... here are some of the consequences for not paying your student loans back:

http://www.finaid.org/loans/default.phtml

[font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Consequences of Default

[/font] [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]If you default on your student loan: [/font]

• [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA][/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Your loans may be turned over to a collection agency.[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]You'll be liable for the costs associated with collecting your loan, including court costs and attorney fees.[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]You can be sued for the entire amount of your loan.[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Your wages may be garnished. (Federal regulations limit the amount that may be garnished to 10% of the borrower's take-home pay.)[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Your federal and state income tax refunds may be intercepted.[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]The federal government may withhold part of your Social Security benefit payments. (The US Supreme Court upheld the government's ability to collect defaulted student loans in this manner without a statute of limitations in Lockhart v US (04-881, December 2005).)[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Your defaulted loans will appear on your credit record, making it difficult for you to obtain an auto loan, mortgage, or even credit cards. A bad credit record can also harm your ability to find a job.[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]You won't receive any more federal financial aid until you repay the loan in full or make arrangements to repay what you already owe and make at least six consecutive, on-time, monthly payments. (You will also be ineligible for assistance under most federal benefit programs.)[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]You'll be ineligible for deferments.[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Federal interest benefits will be denied.[/font]
  • [font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]You may not be able to renew a professional license you hold.[/font]
[font=ARIAL, HELVETICA]And of course, you will still owe the full amount of your loan. [/font]

Doesn't sound fun, Rave. How in the world are you going to buy more fancy cars and toys with a terrible credit rating!?

Wow, great information Guera.

I just don't understand a few things though....He has two studen loans listed, not just one...one for $1,500.00 and one for $1,425.00 only ONE is listed as a Priority not the other one. Quite weird if you ask me.

Jenifred said:
As I remember, he bought the thing while he was living in Virginia, right? Now which of his family could have put it in their name then. Don't get me wrong, I believe that it probably is in someone else's name now, but I'm going to guess that he was the one who actually purchased it.
Wasn't there some story he had about driving by the dealership one day and deciding to buy it right then and there? With what we now know about Raven, I don't find it very likely that he had the kind of credit rating that he could have just waltzed into the VX dealership to buy himself that vehicle. I wonder how different the true story really is. He probably felt like a big shot by pretending on the VX board as if he's in a financial situation to buy a VX on the spot. The reality is probably that he'd never be approved for the loan on it alone - he probably HAD to have a co-signer.

I wonder if you only have to list sales within (let's say) the last six months and he sold the VX before that. We know there was a for sale sign on it from one of the posters here that lived in Utah or he gave it to someone...maybe someone that took over the payments so he didn't have to list the debt or the income from the sale since he "gave" it away. I am sure raven thought long and hard about this bankruptcy. How to do it, when to do it and how to get the most with paying the least.

What strikes me also is the fact that he made $30,000 a year (and maybe on a good year $50,000) but was living like he made six figures and up at the ripe old age of 23, 24, 25, and 26. What an ego!! As raven referenced in his blog, his mommy sure taught him responsibility and the correct priorities in life!:rolleyes:

Mommy taught him how to scam and whine and act like his **** don't stink and I think that may be the better qualities that Mommy taught him.

I wonder if mommy taught him how to get out of relationships and how not to pay the debt you incurred also??

JerseyGirl said:
Wasn't there some story he had about driving by the dealership one day and deciding to buy it right then and there? With what we now know about Raven, I don't find it very likely that he had the kind of credit rating that he could have just waltzed into the VX dealership to buy himself that vehicle. I wonder how different the true story really is. He probably felt like a big shot by pretending on the VX board as if he's in a financial situation to buy a VX on the spot. The reality is probably that he'd never be approved for the loan on it alone - he probably HAD to have a co-signer.
..maybe this one..

billh23View billh23's GalleryView Public ProfileSend a private message to billh23Send email to billh23Find all posts by billh23Add billh23 to Your Buddy List
#140 Top
post_old.gif
06/16/2003, 01:40 PM
NC_VX
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_9223", true);
Super VXer
99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US

Who You Talkin' Bout Willis?
I've been driving my VX since 2000. I first saw it at an Iron Man event back in 96-97? I was in high school then and that car became my dream car. I sat in it and thought it was the coolest thing ever. In 1999 I was driving by the usual Isuzu dealership when I spotted the VX in their showroom. I traded in my 1997 Blazer ZR2 SUV which had 33's, all chromed out and cherry red. At the time it was the hottest little SUV around. My wife was furious, but shortly fell in love with the VX. She still thinks of the VX as a horrible investment because of how much it has depreciated in value. I was a little disappointed too, but after thinking about it, VALUE IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. After 60,000 miles, two trips out West, a dozen camping trips, and many miles along the East coast, I have decided to finally put a stop to the nonsense, I am in the process of lifting and detailing the VX to become my new offroad machine, and I'm selling my 92 Jeep Wrangler with 35's and Spring Over to the highest bidder... Away with Jeep and Hello VX. I am excited to take it on some adventures as everyone on this post has such good stories to tell!

So, sorry for the detailed story, anyway, I'm 23, married, and work for Hewlett-Packard. I do some consulting on the side and just started my own business, the website is called www.pocketPCguy.com and one day it will be up!!! I am somewhat of a guru when it comes to handhelds, go figure, I like toys! Look forward to working with all you and hopefully meeting you at a few rally's!

06/08/2003

I can't thank you all enough for the pic's, details, etc. I have always heard that the VX Owners are like family. Although I have been riding my VX for 3 years, I have not taken the time to become part of the family and meet many of you at future Isuzu outings.

Final comments: I am going with OME912's, RS9000x Rancho shocks with remote, the 285/75/16 GoodYear MT/R's. Any recommendation as to where I can purchase the OME's. I already purchased the Rancho's for 209 from the referred site. Is the remote worth it? Any comments welcomed.

LAST NOTE: I live in NC and would love to follow someone wheelin' sometime. I have taken a jeep and truck through pretty narly trails, and have taken the Isuzu on small little test runs (like bouldering, for any rockclimbers out there). I can learn fast! IN ADDITION TO THAT< I will soon be moving to Utah> I hope to interact with you VX lovers in Moab or something. My wife and I are looking forward to all the fun.

TONKA, where did you put your CD Changer?

.............................in 2003, while living in NC, raven and janet "were soon moving back to Utah ?"( or actually, he says, I will soon be moving, not "we"....)

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?p=30865#post30865
03/21/2004

Vanity?

Yeah, so I went with:

"My VX" for my Vehicross
"MY DUC" for my Ducati....

hmm, simple enough!

..............easy enough to spot for anyone looking.............( but what does he have on his bike? IMAMURDERER? LIVINGONBLOOD$$"S?IMSINGLE&ALOSER?)

He's SO insecure, it's amazing. :rolleyes: He just had to have those vehicles to increase his self-worth. His bragging is irritating.

Lauriej, thanks for looking for that story but I recall something more detailed than that. I'll have to look around a bit.

Maybe I imagined it. lol. I STILL can't find what I thought I remembered. :banghead:

Laurie thanks for reposting the information. Thank goodness I did not eat breakfast or I would be hurling about now.

How can any so-called friends and or family members actually believe this creep is innocent. The guy is an absolute sociopath and is so disgusting.

Immature, narcissistic, destructive, egotistical. He's immoral, bankrupt emotionally, mentally and financially. SICK!

I wonder if we'll see raven bragging on forums about his new accomplishments? He could big a big shot on the "Just filed for bankruptcy" forum!

ewwwinteresting said:
I wonder if we'll see raven bragging on forums about his new accomplishments? He could big a big shot on the "Just filed for bankruptcy" forum!
He's probably incorporating it into his "If I Were a Bird ..." essay. Just another hard time for Raven. Another character-building experience. Another opportunity for him to say "Look at the hardships I've been through ... I'm finally growing up and accepting responsibility ..." Etcetera. As always, he'll find a way to spin this into something noble. :sick:

JerseyGirl said:
He's probably incorporating it into his "If I Were a Bird ..." essay. Just another hard time for Raven. Another character-building experience. Another opportunity for him to say "Look at the hardships I've been through ... I'm finally growing up and accepting responsibility ..." Etcetera. As always, he'll find a way to spin this into something noble. :sick:
He is the spinmaster P.Ness isn't he.:loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back