Raven's Website and Online Activity

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
golfmom said:
I've stumbled across a cache version of RAven's website that I hadn't seen before.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:...in+the+Home+Depot+Center+in+Carson,+CA"&hl=en

11/15/04 MLS Cup 2004 was held in the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA this year...

10/30/04 Kaiden Experienced his first live Professional soccer ..........

10/23/04 This weekend was Homecoming Weekend at Southern Virginia University. .......

You know looking at the dates here, Kaiden went to the Homecoming Weekend when he was just 6 days old and all the way across the country before he was one month old for the MLS Cup.

Could it be that Raven, the insensitive putz that he's proven himself to be, left his wife and newborn son for a homecoming weekend? 6 days old? I would have put him through the ringer for that. I sure hope that she didn't have the baby blues (personally, I would have cried the whole time my husband was gone--no help and no clue what to do with a new little baby!).

But he took a 4-week-old across the country so he could go to a soccer convention (or whatever it's called)?!?

I can honestly say that by each new day, my distaste for Raven sinks to new lows. Insensitive, self-centered, immature, balding, fat, good for nothing. Each day I add a new adjective to my list.

golfmom said:
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:ePg7sAmOmU4J:www.questfinder.com/search/search.cgi%3Fbz%3D60%26s%3D%2B%26category%3Dcatx3dx%253DTechnology%26match%3Dand%26ul%3Deither+RavensTree+brings+technology+&hl=en

There is only a cached version of that website. Hopefully the link above will get you to the site.

EDITED TO ADD: If your trying to get into Ravenstree, Raven has completely disabled it ... but you can find parts of it still available around here, as well as in www.archive.org
..thanks for this gm....
...i was looking back at some of the ravenstree archives, hadn't remembered this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010408040021/www.ravenstree.com/favorite.htm

This is a list of some of our favorite sites on the web. As you will see below, I love working for myself and some of these sites really show that. If you have any sites to share with us, send an email our way!

sumbul1a.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
HandTech - This site is brought to you by Handtech.com and yours truly to provide over 15,000 technical products. Of-course, as a family member or friend of the family, you will get the best deal I can give. My mom got me started with HandTech and her site can be found here.
[/font]
sumbul1a.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
2nutmeg.net - First of all, isn't that a catchy name!? This is my site as well. Through a partnership with Scoreboard Sports in Utah, I am able to provide the soccer community in VA with the best product at a great price. Best of all, they are getting service from someone they can trust and who can assist them in truly finding the best product out there.
[/font]

........so, he was also selling soccer gear back in 2001....i guess he got over that "trust worthy" thing once he left utah.....

...a press release for 2nutmeg back in july 2001.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011015065631/2nutmeg.net/pr01.htm

2Nutmeg goes live on the World Wide Web.
Raven is reaching out across Virginia

July 15, 2001 -- In June of 2001, after committing himself to train Fredericksburg Academy and a youth team up north, Raven realized that now was the time to launch his soccer training programs. Raven has been giving back to the community since he was 15. "I saw how soccer changed my life... I thought I was the best keeper in the world. I didn't allow 1 goal in season or tournament play when I was on the U-13 Crusaders. Honestly, I hardly ever had a shot on goal, I had a lot of work to do if I wanted to make it. Many coaches took me under their wing. I made it, and now I want to help others make it."

2Nutmeg started in March of 2000, but it is coming alive in Fredericksburg!

Jacob Isaac Abaroa-Peters

............you know, reading his "old stuff"........he was so full of promise, so EXCITED about everything that was going on..........the guy had potential for success...................what happened to him ??

2nutmeg.net - First of all, isn't that a catchy name!? This is my site as well. (from raven..)

........thanks gm for the 'red card' info.......( until you explained it, i had read it as probably a good thing the way he was gloating about it..)

...since the 2nutmeg was originally his 'soccer site', and he thinks it's 'so catchy".......does anyone know what the 2nutmeg is in reference to ? ( i don't know soccer, or their terminology AT all...........)

lauriej said:
...a press release for 2nutmeg back in july 2001.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011015065631/2nutmeg.net/pr01.htm

2Nutmeg goes live on the World Wide Web.
Raven is reaching out across Virginia

July 15, 2001 -- In June of 2001, after committing himself to train Fredericksburg Academy and a youth team up north, Raven realized that now was the time to launch his soccer training programs. Raven has been giving back to the community since he was 15. "I saw how soccer changed my life... I thought I was the best keeper in the world. I didn't allow 1 goal in season or tournament play when I was on the U-13 Crusaders. Honestly, I hardly ever had a shot on goal, I had a lot of work to do if I wanted to make it. Many coaches took me under their wing. I made it, and now I want to help others make it."

2Nutmeg started in March of 2000, but it is coming alive in Fredericksburg!

Jacob Isaac Abaroa-Peters

............you know, reading his "old stuff"........he was so full of promise, so EXCITED about everything that was going on..........the guy had potential for success...................what happened to him ??
I was wondering too what 2nutmeg stood for?

Am I reading this right? His brother wrote his "press release"....LOL!! Talk about desperate. I'm thinking raven was more full of himself then promise and success. :loser:

lauriej said:
This is a list of some of our favorite sites on the web. As you will see below, I love working for myself and some of these sites really show that. If you have any sites to share with us, send an email our way!

http://web.archive.org/web/20010408040021/http://www.ravenstree.com/_themes/sumipntg/sumbul1a.gif[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
HandTech - This site is brought to you by Handtech.com and yours truly to provide over 15,000 technical products. Of-course, as a family member or friend of the family, you will get the best deal I can give. My mom got me started with HandTech and her site can be found here. [/font]​
Wow...such a helpful mom to get him started into so many "things"!!​

ewwwinteresting said:
Am I reading this right? His brother wrote his "press release"....LOL!! Talk about desperate. I'm thinking raven was more full of himself then promise and success. :loser:
That's exactly what I was thinking! He sounds boastful and arrogant to me. Announcing that he's going "live on the Internet", posting "press releases". Gimme a break. :rolleyes: Sounds like he wanted to be as important as he made himself sound.

I really like the quote in the press release. Makes it sound like someone was interviewing him on his great success. In reality, it was him and his brother trying to come up with something that sounded professional and credible. Frankly, I find it nauseating and the wording is incredibly tacky. If he could have stopped stroking his ego for a second and a half, maybe he would have noticed that he was the only one that found himself so completely irresistable. :sick: :sick: :sick:

JG, another thing about his press release is that he's bragging about his great soccer achievements when he was in the under 13 division, and then goes on to say he made it!!!! Made it where?

We never did find any information he was any more than a complete field-fairy wannabe. Did he make All-State at his High School? I can't even find him on an old soccer roster for college. I think that he spent more time warming benches because coaches knew that he was a huge liability out on the field with his *anger issues.*

golfmom said:
JG, another thing about his press release is that he's bragging about his great soccer achievements when he was in the under 13 division, and then goes on to say he made it!!!! Made it where?
LOL, I didn't even think about that. How on Earth do you brag about going live on the Internet, giving back to the community since the age of 15 (:sick: ), issuing press releases, etc., to start your "business" of soccer trainer when you haven't been anything special since you were in the Under 13 division???? Well, this is nothing new. Raven does talk up his minor achievements, even if they happened when he was pre-pubescent. Apparently, he hasn't really accomplished much since then that he could offer.

golfmom said:
We never did find any information he was any more than a complete field-fairy wannabe. Did he make All-State at his High School? I can't even find him on an old soccer roster for college. I think that he spent more time warming benches because coaches knew that he was a huge liability out on the field with his *anger issues.*
Maybe that's what it comes down to. Maybe he COULD have been great if he could have controlled himself. But if he never became anything beyond the 13 year-old (and under) age group, when exactly did this temper of his surface, I wonder.

lauriej said:
OOOOOOH, I got this one!!

He wanted too much too quickly.
He didn't appreciate what he had.
He was never satisfied.
He was always looking for something better.
AND
He peaked too soon.

Jenifred said:

He was never satisfied.

This old saying comes to mind:

"the grass is always greener on the other side..."

Wonder if ravens like ORANGE grass?

You both forgot the fact that he doesn't want to work for the things he wants. He seems to just expect things to be handed to him, as if he's somehow entitled. AND Raven only seems to like things when they're easy. As soon as things get tough, he looks for the easy way out - whether it's ethical or not.

JerseyGirl said:
You both forgot the fact that he didn't want to work for what he wanted. He seems to just expect things to be handed to him, as if he's somehow entitled.
I'll add that to the list, thanks.

Jenifred said:

He was never satisfied.
AND
He peaked too soon.
Wanted everything without working for it.

Jenifred said:
Could it be that Raven, the insensitive putz that he's proven himself to be, left his wife and newborn son for a homecoming weekend? 6 days old?

They all came up for Homecoming. Really I was impressed that Janet was up for that, a 4 hour road trip a week after having a baby. And then having to troop around to the football game, soccer games, etc.

goodolebv said:
They all came up for Homecoming. Really I was impressed that Janet was up for that, a 4 hour road trip a week after having a baby. And then having to troop around to the football game, soccer games, etc.

Dear Lord, that is too much of a visual. Most new mama's have spent time building their nests and want to take a little time getting to know their baby. Why do I just get the feeling that she never complained once and made the best of the situation? Just like it looks like she did throughout her entire marriage.

golfmom said:
2nutmeg is a soccer term. The link will show you how to nutmeg an opponent in soccer:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5258_nutmeg-defender-soccer.html

Tips:
The trick is to get the defender off-balance.

A defender becomes more vulnerable the more times she has to shift her weight.

Nice name to stick a memorial for his wife under. :sick:
Thanks for the link GM....ok, so very disgusting, unthoughtful and pathetic to have this memorial under a site named after the nutmeg soccer move!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy
Back