Raymond Clark III

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Call it what you want. He is is not in custody now.
I was ONLY responding to the earlier link that was posted... a legal talking head said that there is no way he was cuffed without being arrested. Truly... I am not calling it anything. I was just posting another supporting link to that fact. I made no personal observations either.. just posting a link......

as a side note, i've used my thanks button a ridiculous amount of times on this case. this is by far one of the most interesting cases i've ever come across. not to be taken out of context, not to be disrespectful to annie's youth beauty & intelligence...just very interesting.

puffster, any chance you can get the guys complete birthdate including birth town?

ABC NEWS has leaped ahead of everyone on this...keep an eye on them

http://abcnews.go.com/US/annie-le-suspect-raymond-clark-released-giving-dna/story?id=8588970

this link has all of the info that puffster just posted. Thanks puffster :)

If all this is true (as i kinda expect it is) - then its unreal to me that he isnt inside a jailcell. "in and out 10 times" - do some stats on him for the past week and see if thats the same pattern if not - then you should be able to lift it in court, while you wait on DNA.

They say that hes not a threat to anyone else - maybe so, but he is a threat to himself, nomatter how many UC officers watching him they cannot prevent him from taking his own life - which would be a very very likely option for a perp to do facing the attention of this crime.

And that MUST not happen.

Same source says that police have said that they have evidence that he was the last person to see her alive

My guess is that he did not attend college. He graduated from high school in 2004, and at least one article said he had been working at Yale for at least four years. It's possible that he worked there part time while attending school, though. His fiancee's MySpace profile said her (or their, since both names were on the profile?) education level was high school.

Some of the online newspapers for Conn & Yale sais yesterday, that he worked in Rochester NY and then came back to Yale. Sounds like he had some education behind him ?

a on NG, born in Granfield..........might have spelling wrong, just heard it briefly

Girlfriend passed a polygraph

Records show that RC swiped into areas he didn't have any reason to be in -- including the area where her body was eventually found

NG never saw anyone but an arrested person be in hand cuffs..........

Its been a long day, you can be detained in handcuffs for (usually) 2-3 hours by LE for the purposes of investigation. If you have a warrant for DNA (a search on a body), you can enforce it by reasonable means. It's called a Terry search (based on the Supreme Court case its named after).

Sorry for the brain fart. I think Dershowitz was trying to say you need to have probable cause to get a warrant for a search. Not the same as arrest

Girlfriend passed a polygraph

Records show that RC swiped into areas he didn't have any reason to be in -- including the area where her body was eventually found

He is truly dumb. He had to have known they'd be able to track his whereabouts throughout the building.

What are his Yale-employed brother and sister-in-law saying about any of this?

And maybe he skipped the reasonable step that if LE get the warrant for DNA and you refuse, and they need to handcuff you to get you to the lab, you're probably a suspect. LE doesn't want to alienate cooperating witnesses

I am just really baffled about the fact that this guy isn't behind bars right now. With all of the information that they supposedly have on this guy, the key card going in and out, the fact that he had scratches, the fact that he emailed or texted her about dirty cages - complaining - and said words to the effect of "we need to meet, etc. looks to me like they have probable cause to arrest and hold him until such time that the DNA is back. Maybe I don't understand how the laws of Connecticut work. He may be like Ryan Jenkins and end up taking his own life which would be totally unfair to Annie's memory and Annie's family.

Sorry for the brain fart. I think Dershowitz was trying to say you need to have probable cause to get a warrant for a search. Not the same as arrest
Either that or he has a new book coming out soon and is just seeking attention.
In any case, it didn't sound to me like he was totally up to date on this case.

NG never saw anyone but an arrested person be in hand cuffs..........

Nancy has never seen the crime lab open after hrs before & neither have any of her lawyer guests but just now Dr. Lee came on & said he has.

I did not catch her say she never saw the hand cuff situation before (she did say she understands why) but maybe I missed it..

Evidence still under nails? Lee said chances are less after so many days & very remote but still worth a try.

Next she will ask other dr. how is it possible to fit body into 2 ft space.

ETA..Nancy never did ask the above Q

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back