Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have adult kids in their 20's. If this is the situation, they probably do talk. Casey hangs around there all day long. What a mess, huh? Casey has attorney/client privilege with the Dad, but what does she have with the daughter? (Nothing, which isn't good for the daughter.)
Beyond the obvious possible criminal possibilities, there are really sticky legal areas here. Both would be good reasons to keep your 20something daughter way, far away from Casey at this time.
Don't know what Dad/attorney is thinking. Yikes!

Yeah Gin it is a huge mess! I don't know what Baez is thinking either if he does have a daughter her age working there. I wouldn't want my daughter talking to her and she is 25! Even though she would probably tell me to shove off mom I'll talk to who I want to! lol

Yeah Gin it is a huge mess! I don't know what Baez is thinking either if he does have a daughter her age working there. I wouldn't want my daughter talking to her and she is 25! Even though she would probably tell me to shove off mom I'll talk to who I want to! lol

My DD is 25, too. Small world, huh? And mine would probably say or think the exact same thing. :biggrin:

I'll be high fiving when all four of these sickos are locked up for good.

Baez's daughter is a college student and she only worked in the office for the summer.
There is certainly something very unusual about this relationship... when have you ever seen an attorney hold the client the way he held Casey...
Then have her hang out all day in your office... let's be real his practice is a business... what business has somebody loiter there all day.

When Casey was released the first time he left the court and another client sit for 45 minutes so he could go home with Casey... strange.

Don't you think that these people should be grieving? I mean, if my little girl was gone--for whatever reason (kidnapping ,etc)--I would need some serious sedatives just to live from day to day! Where is the absolute heartbreak? Where is the urgency?
Something is seriously wrong with this whole family and I'm getting a bit ill with LE...they truly have enough to charge her with murder, so why don't they?

By the way, I don't consider 6 hours out of the house everyday to be "home confinement." Come on, what's the deal with that?

Baez's daughter is a college student and she only worked in the office for the summer.
There is certainly something very unusual about this relationship... when have you ever seen an attorney hold the client the way he held Casey...
Then have her hang out all day in your office... let's be real his practice is a business... what business has somebody loiter there all day.

When Casey was released the first time he left the court and another client sit for 45 minutes so he could go home with Casey... strange.

Yeah I thought it was very strange the way he cuddles her. That is just way weird to me, and of course everything else you said. Yet I don't want to get reemed for voicing my opinion on a person that seems to have way too much time to spend with a young girl. Never mind this girl has one heck of a list of men in a short time. Oh and let's not forget this young girl is Casey Anthony! It just seems a little bit over the top for a client/attorney relationship. Again, these are my thoughts and opinions, you don't have to agree with them.

It is impossible to know what they are celebrating at that moment. Regardless of what it could be, I cannot see how anyone could argue in favor of the appropriateness of such behavior. I'm disgusted by viewing that.

Ultimately, as we all complain about the family and their behavior we should stop to think about what they are giving the prosecution when charges get submitted. Everything we see, or hear from the family that we don't like, can be used later in court if necessary. So, let them do whatever they want because it will come back to bite them in the rear.

Don't you think that these people should be grieving? I mean, if my little girl was gone--for whatever reason (kidnapping ,etc)--I would need some serious sedatives just to live from day to day! Where is the absolute heartbreak? Where is the urgency?
Something is seriously wrong with this whole family and I'm getting a bit ill with LE...they truly have enough to charge her with murder, so why don't they?

Think about parents you've seen who had no clue what had happened to their lost children, they are beside themselves with worry and fear.
You just don't see that with this clan, although they do wear the t-shirts, bracelets and decorate their vehicles. And of course, high 5 each other. :rolleyes:
Just my opinion...the lack of heart sick worry kind of indicates to me they know what happened. They aren't eaten up with what ifs.....

I wouldn't put anything past Casey, but I bet at least part of why JB wants her there is to try to exercise some control over what comes out of her mouth. One car ride with a man and she gives out inconsistent statement Number 3, which is even more ridiculous and incredible than what she said before.

i have to admit i dont understand why they seem cold.. if it were my kikabird id be in a padded room .. i would just die inside . my world would just end if it were either of my kids .

By the way, I don't consider 6 hours out of the house everyday to be "home confinement." Come on, what's the deal with that?

It isn't to me either. So she sleeps until 9 or so, goes and chit chats and whatever at B's office, gets home at 6 pm then goes to bed whenever. Yeah home confinement is real rough on her. Poor baby.

I wouldn't put anything past Casey, but I bet at least part of why JB wants her there is to try to exercise some control over what comes out of her mouth. One car ride with a man and she gives out inconsistent statement Number 3, which is even more ridiculous and incredible than what she said before.

I see your point, but it's still bizarre. Normal defense attorneys don't "keep" their clients under some odd sort of babysitting situation with them full time in their office. Clients sometimes do stupid things, that's nothing new. Every defense attorney under the sun would like their clients to clam up, but sometimes they just don't. It's a part of the job they deal with.

I just hope his daughter doesn't end up mixed up in the mess, legally. I can just imagine Casey coyly mention this and that while painting her toenails at the office...

I was so happy to see KC representing the NY Yankee's today as well...I'm sure they so appreciate the advertising...yeah right. I'm also sure PUMA doesn't appreciate her advertising last time she decided to sport a baseball hat.

I was so happy to see KC representing the NY Yankee's today as well...I'm sure they so appreciate the advertising...yeah right. I'm also sure PUMA doesn't appreciate her advertising last time she decided to sport a baseball hat.

LMAO yeah I'm sure they appreciate a baby killer wearing their hat! Well she has to try and hide her face somehow I guess. I guess Baez doesn't have any hats with his name on them. hehe

Gin, OMG when I was reading your post I could so see her with her feet up on the desk doing her toe nails talking up a storm! lol That guy (can't think of his name now) that was with LP on NG tonight said she talks all the time about nothing! Seems I remember in the 400 pg docs that one of her boyfriends said she talks constantly too. That he would fall asleep on the phone with her because she just kept going! Blah blah blah! Kind of like me right now too! I'm tired and rambling!

Hi guys, I'm posting for the 1st time. I usually just lurk and read.... and try to catch up with everything that is going on but this has made me so mad that I MUST post.

I am absolutely disgusted with this. Look at that smug look on her face. Look at how many of us are so in love with that little girl, how many of us are so worried about her, how many people have gone out of their ways to go searching for her while her mother does NOTHING. Never has and she never will..... and there she is high-fiving her brother like that in front of all of us. It's a slap in the face.

Welcome, Lacey, and all of the other new members!

It is a slap in the face for all of the dedicated people who have searched and prayed for this darling little girl.

I found the high five highly offensive, she sure did not look like a troubled mother in the pic.

I read somewhere that she had picked JB as attorney because she is friends with his daughter, cannot verify that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme