Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and by the way if I were LA girlfriend I would tell him to hit the road. I wouldn't want to be related to this family. JMO

Been wondering if I was the only one thinking that!! Run girl run and don't look back.

Wasn't he terribly abusive? I understand she was abused repeatedly!

Hi, Claycat.

Mary said he was abusive because he viewed *advertiser censored* and wanted her to wear some butt ugly high heeled shoes (which her defense attorney put up on the podium while Mary testified). She also said he threatened her with a gun. Everyone else at their church said she was the one who was too stern with their children.

Anyway, it came down to who did you believe, husband or wife. Frankly, she didn*t show me that she had been abused, and she definately didn*t have the right to shoot him in tha back while he slept. She also took the children with her for a trip to the beach WITH the loaded shotgun AFTER she killed her husband with it. Mary had a lot of options to get rid of her husband besides shooting him. Divorce is the most logical solution.

The attorney is getting a lot of high-profile publicity for free. I bet he loves having KC there every day this week!

But what is she going to do being out all day long, until 6pm? Hmmm. Does she have an schedule of appts she has to file and follow?

Oh please oh please oh please...somebody puhleeeze make Fox set up a web cam in that laywers office!

darcedarce
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Hi everyone. This is my first post as well. (I've only been lurking for about a week now) For some reason I can't get to the high five video. Just the thought of it turns my stomach

Didn't work for me just now either.

A still frame was posted earlier on in this thread, if that's any help (thanks to GizzySmith for cropping the image):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2645757&postcount=171

I am disguisted by this high five picture! They look real heartbroken huh? NOT.
They have got to find Caylees body, or as I said all along Casey is going to go free.
I agree too, the protesters should protest LE to END THIS. They have enough evidence to go forward!
Isn't it something how cute women can get away with murder? I'm being serious. If Casey was a man, and more so a minority, she wouldn't be getting all these rights.
I could go on about this forever. But it is soo messed up and I'm fed up!

Yes...so right...if Casey packed on about 40 pounds, ditched the makeup, wonder if her attorney would be "protecting" her so closely. Looks influence.

Baez's daughter is a college student and she only worked in the office for the summer.
There is certainly something very unusual about this relationship... when have you ever seen an attorney hold the client the way he held Casey...
Then have her hang out all day in your office... let's be real his practice is a business... what business has somebody loiter there all day.

When Casey was released the first time he left the court and another client sit for 45 minutes so he could go home with Casey... strange.

That occurred to me too! Is Casey his only client at the moment? :waitasec:Otherwise, how can she be "hanging out" while he is meeting with other clients? Is he part of a huge firm with lots of offices???:confused:

It isn't to me either. So she sleeps until 9 or so, goes and chit chats and whatever at B's office, gets home at 6 pm then goes to bed whenever. Yeah home confinement is real rough on her. Poor baby.

And don't forget... bakes brownies in her spare time, e-mails young girls and plays video games. Life is rough.:snooty:

I believe that anything she says in his office or writes on one of his computers cannot be accessed by the LE. Besides getting her out of the house, that would be reason to be there....

Exactly... Telephone calls cannot be tapped, internet activity cannot be monitored and anyone that wants to visit her can do so in his office without concern. This is simply BS and I really think the Anthony's are getting special treatment.
I am certain the normal person on home confinement cannot spend everyday out of the house when they don't have a job.
I am certain if anyone else was found to have a weapon in the home they would have been brought back to jail. Remember this was covered this first time she got out by LP directly with GA, so they knew.
And Baez wants us to beleive Casey has it tough or it is not easy for her...Oh please, I don't see anyone posting bond for the father in MA and that is the same kind of situation.

Does anyone have a link they could post here? I read through the first 5 pages and could not find one. Thanks.

HighFive.jpg

Hi, Claycat.

Mary said he was abusive because he viewed *advertiser censored* and wanted her to wear some butt ugly high heeled shoes (which her defense attorney put up on the podium while Mary testified). She also said he threatened her with a gun. Everyone else at their church said she was the one who was too stern with their children.

Anyway, it came down to who did you believe, husband or wife. Frankly, she didn*t show me that she had been abused, and she definately didn*t have the right to shoot him in tha back while he slept. She also took the children with her for a trip to the beach WITH the loaded shotgun AFTER she killed her husband with it. Mary had a lot of options to get rid of her husband besides shooting him. Divorce is the most logical solution.

That whole case was a travesty, and I would say she had a darn good attorney. Murder with 6 months time, wow, where can I sign up? Ridiculous. I do not believe he abused her any more than my kids (10 and younger) abuse me, LOL.

Exactly... Telephone calls cannot be tapped, internet activity cannot be monitored and anyone that wants to visit her can do so in his office without concern. This is simply BS and I really think the Anthony's are getting special treatment.
I am certain the normal person on home confinement cannot spend everyday out of the house when they don't have a job.
I am certain if anyone else was found to have a weapon in the home they would have been brought back to jail. Remember this was covered this first time she got out by LP directly with GA, so they knew.
And Baez wants us to beleive Casey has it tough or it is not easy for her...Oh please, I don't see anyone posting bond for the father in MA and that is the same kind of situation.

Does anybody know who I and others who want to complain can write to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat