Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth did we get from that to the high fiving? I'm aghast. He and Cindy were so much more sensible before they fell under Casey's spell of manipulation.

Well, Lee was obviously annoyed/angry at Casey in the beginning but now everything has changed. I think Casey gave Lee (and Cindy and George) a tearful explanation of an "accident" that happened and killed poor Caylee and how Casey got scared, sniff sniff, and now, they realize nothing can bring back Caylee so having their sister/daughter go to jail for the rest of her life is useless in their eyes; they are trying to be supportive of theirs sister/daughter who has "come clean" with them and they probably even feel sorry for her if they believe her story about the death being accident. They are trying to move past the death of Caylee and are now focused on supporting Casey. This is just my theory.

Well, Lee was obviously annoyed/angry at Casey in the beginning but now everything has changed. I think Casey gave Lee (and Cindy and George) a tearful explanation of an "accident" that happened and killed poor Caylee and how Casey got scared, sniff sniff, and now, they realize nothing can bring back Caylee so having their sister/daughter go to jail for the rest of her life is useless in their eyes; they are trying to be supportive of theirs sister/daughter who has "come clean" with them and they probably even feel sorry for her if they believe her story about the death being accident. They are trying to move past the death of Caylee and are now focused on supporting Casey. This is just my theory.

I agree, however, I no longer believe it was an accident, I think she smothered the life out of that baby and I just don't see how her family, considering her many lies, believes it was an accident as well.

I think right now they are trying to rake in as much money as possible to use for her defense. The high fiving thing is just arrogance on their part thinking they are going to get away with this kind of behaviour. What special kind of
25.gif
doesn't realize the cameras are on them and they have ZOOM lenses.
13.gif

Why is she always wearing a ball capwhen she goes out?

Seriously, for someone who loves the camera so much and has had so many different hair styles in the pictures I have seen from her past, it seems odd. Maybe she is too busy now to do her hair. Yeah, that it!

I found the high five highly offensive, she sure did not look like a troubled mother in the pic.

I read somewhere that she had picked JB as attorney because she is friends with his daughter, cannot verify that....

If you look at the 2004 high school class list there are several female Baez' in KC's class

Can't plow through the whole thread @ the moment. Were the high-5's captured on film? CAN YOU IMAGINE THE VALUE of this image placed in front of a judge & jury @ sentencing?

Can't plow through the whole thread @ the moment. Were the high-5's captured on film? CAN YOU IMAGINE THE VALUE of this image placed in front of a judge & jury @ sentencing?

...ok...saw it. W o w.

Give her enough rope and she'll hang herself, folks.

In what society, in what City of the USA is it appropriate to high five and laugh when your baby and neice is missing and all signs point that she dead? What do they have to high five about? It means alot to me. It's disrespectful of Caylee.
um i am not saying it is...i said we dont know what its about . and if she has mental problems then she isnt gonna act like we all expect her to act .everyone is saying how the whole family is nuts .. then how should we expect them to act ? any different than that ?

Why is she always wearing a ball capwhen she goes out?

Seriously, for someone who loves the camera so much and has had so many different hair styles in the pictures I have seen from her past, it seems odd. Maybe she is too busy now to do her hair. Yeah, that it!

Maybe planned to make her look too young and innocent to be a killer?

Does she get scheduled time for a hairdresser appt.?

Okay, this is my take on the high-5...

Lee and Casey have to build up courage, I'm sure, every time they go out of the house and have to walk past the media. On this instance, they got past the cameras and into the building, and then Lee put up his hand for her to high five. Casey seemed more giggly about it than Lee did. It seemed he was just saying, "okay, we did it, see ya' later..." Maybe they high-five every time they get past the media and just never were captured on camera before. It is like a feat, you know?

I am really tired of people saying Cindy is in denial, or that Lee is pretending to be Casey's friend to get information out of her. It has been 84 days and the denial stage does not last that long and no acting skill in the world would make me convincing enough to my sister who I believed in my heart killed my niece.

It is really plain to see with your own eyes and ears that this family is an arrogant bunch.

Even if they choose to believe Casey's disturbed tale of ZG taking Caylee, it has been 84 days, what do they think ZG is doing with Caylee? Taking her to the park, giving her baths and feeding her a meal of full of essential vitamins?

84 flipping days and they have no clue where she is, if she is even okay, hungry, cold, scared, being abused, if she is alone crying for her mother or grandmother, if she is being beaten or worse being forced into *advertiser censored*. If we are to believe that they truly believe Casey and that they don't have a clue where caylee is, then we have to also accept that Casey is smiling, Lee is giving her high fives, Cindy and George are NOT actively and aggressively looking for Caylee. They don't know where she is and yet they are not worried that she has died or is being hurt? Their behavior is not that of a family whose child has been kidnapped by a stranger.

I have seen those families on TV, they are broken, they beg, they look terrible, they can't smile, they don't sleep, they don't eat.

What is going on with this family? Did casey tell them something else? That Caylee died accidently and poor little Casey was scared to come forward and so now they know she is dead and they feel sorry for their poor excuse of a daughter, are they now able to move forward and try to protect Casey?

I choose to believe their behaviors right now are of that of a family that knows she is dead and are now moving on to save what is left of their arrogant family. I want the entire bunch of them to go down, all of them, including their dog if they have one.

Thank you for saying so eloquently what I was trying to say in my post last night. I was just so disturbed by the behavior of this family, the arrogance is so sad. I have tried to feel sorry for them and have gone through waves where I have, but their arrogance and narcissism is just disturbing, and I can't see how they don't see how their public behavior has influenced the world's opinion of themselves. Their attorney and spokespersons can say all they want that this poor family has been vilified and railroaded. If they have, it's because they choose to give the public the ammunition for which they cry is being used against them.

Oh and please, not the doggies lol, they are creatures who offer unconditional love.

That is one of the things that ticks me off at the moment...Casey wearing the FIND CAYLEE shirts...disgusting.

oh yeah, the best was when she decided to wear it pulled up to her waist and knotted in the back so that she could show her rear for the cameras.... would you really be thinking about that when your baby was missing. NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat