Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one know where we can find a still image of the "high five"?

Please forgive me, but with all the dudes she's been with maybe an HIV test is in order? Get me a saucer of milk now. :woohoo:

Now THAT would be just.

Trust me, from personal experience being the primary care giver of someone I loved a very great deal, who died of AIDS - it was excruciatingly painful. I present at schools and counsel teens walking them through the reality of the disease. And not once have I ever wished a 'positive' test result on anyone.

But I might just have to loosen my ethics a little bit here. (Pass that saucer of milk over this way, will you please?)

HIGH FIVE WAS UPON ENTERING BUILDING before she knew decision

Yes it was, this happened as they entered not as they left! She is nothing but a cold hearted *itch! I just can't understand it! Your baby is gone and your smiling and giving highfives! Unreal! No wonder everyone hates her so much!

The high-five was probably because Casey got permission to visit her attorney every day, meaning she can now escape the confines of her parents house and not have to listen to George and Cindy all day long. :mad:
Let's start a fund for a PI to follow Baez and see if he's supplying her with drugs or something illegal. I guess he has no clue how this looks to people. Let's see at the going rate, 6 hours a day is worth about $1800 a day. What is it that makes him devote all that time to her?

*Snipped*

I think I am very unhappy with LE in Orlando. No wonder they have so much crime there and people like this. They treat them like queens. And what attorney spends 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with 1 client? Come on now. How bad does that look? Doesn't this man have any other clients? If I were one of the I would be ticked.

*Snipped*

I've been unhappy with Orlando LE ever since they discovered evidence of a decomposing body in the trunk of KC's car.

People have been charged with murder on less evidence than they have in this case.

Hate to say this,but I am concerned KC may very well walk away from this.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. He has been online playing HALO and buying the heck out of Marvel comic book characters on e-bay. As if he has nothing better to do?

:rage::shakehead::sick::(

HIGH FIVE WAS UPON ENTERING BUILDING before she knew decision

I respect the clarification, but I am not sure it much matters?

WHY are they high-fiving? I haven't read today that Caylee has been found with Zanny, has anyone else?

Doesn't matter when, nor really why. It's repugnant to civilized beings.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. He has been online playing HALO and buying the heck out of Marvel comic book characters on e-bay. As if he has nothing better to do? The high fives were bound to happen..as I've said 1000's of times before this is a game of :tit for tat" to the Anthony's..too bad the one suffering is a sweet child who NEVER asked to be born... let alone to that bunch of WHACK A DOOS.

Wha?? I must have missed something while traveling this weekend. Are you saying Lee has been gaming it up and racking up Comics on eBay? I won't even ask how you know, because I know there are ways to tell, but I just hadn't heard of that until now. :eek: While the general public is out searching for his neice? Or did I misunderstand?

I've been unhappy with Orlando LE ever since they discovered evidence of a decomposing body in the trunk of KC's car.

People have been charged with murder on less evidence than they have in this case.

Hate to say this,but I am concerned KC may very well walk away from this.

Do not fret. LE has to be angry and the high five today probably only adds to their anger. They are building, researching, investigating, and being thorough.

They can smile and laugh all they want. A day of reckoning from LE will be nigh. Just be patient as LE is being patient.

It is not the high five that bothers people..it is the fact that casey can be laughing and high fiving her brother as if to say :woohoo::woohoo:
I got away with something else. :rolleyes:

Their carefree attitude just makes me sick too! Uh, HELLO your going to your lawyers office because you were arrested because your daughter is MISSING! Her actions just prove to me more and more that she is guilty (IMO) and has no remorse, she's simply just reaping the benefits (i.e. attention from family). I also thought maybe Lee was the sound mind in all of this too, but apparently I was WRONG. :furious:

In what society, in what City of the USA is it appropriate to high five and laugh when your baby and neice is missing and all signs point that she dead? What do they have to high five about? It means alot to me. It's disrespectful of Caylee.

Isn't that the truth! I think it's things like this, so totally unappropriate, that cause people to go bonkers with this case. Couldn't they at least try to act heartbroken????

Does any one know where we can find a still image of the "high five"?

They just ran the video on the 5 O'Clock news..probably wont be a still until later..it will though cause all the news channels seem to know about it now..

Man this makes my tummy hurt. It has that feeling that things just aren't fair. It makes me so sad. Man...I just hate Casey so much. I hate the whole Anthony crew. I wish there were words that express my anger. It's insane.

Let's start a fund for a PI to follow Baez and see if he's supplying her with drugs or something illegal. I guess he has no clue how this looks to people. Let's see at the going rate, 6 hours a day is worth about $1800 a day. What is it that makes him devote all that time to her?

Things that make you go HMMMM:waitasec:

Doesn't surprise me one bit. He has been online playing HALO and buying the heck out of Marvel comic book characters on e-bay. As if he has nothing better to do? rage::shakehead::sick::(

Has he really been doing those things???? Does someone have a link?

L.E. is not coddling her. They are trying to make sure she can't say later on that she didn't have a proper defense.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. He has been online playing HALO and buying the heck out of Marvel comic book characters on e-bay. As if he has nothing better to do? The high fives were bound to happen..as I've said 1000's of times before this is a game of :tit for tat" to the Anthony's..too bad the one suffering is a sweet child who NEVER asked to be born... let alone to that bunch of WHACK A DOOS.

And he paid for these purchases HOW?

*smacks forehead* Oops, I forgot, he has his personal PayPal with a healthy balance.

I need a nerf brick to throw at my computer.

Also from wftv.com

According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Casey met with her home confinement case manager Monday afternoon for approximately 20 minutes. During the meeting her case manager set her out-of-the-home schedule for the remainder of the week.

Corrections officials said he also granted an extension of Casey's schedule for Monday so that should visit with her attorney in Kissimmee. She must be back in the home by 6:00pm and was given permission to proceed directly to the attorney's office from her meeting at Corrections. While she is subject to random drug and alcohol testing, the corrections department said no testing was conducted Monday.

Officials also said Casey scheduled a meeting with her attorney every day this week. She can leave at 10:00am and must be home by 4:00pm. There is no schedule for her to be out-of-the-home over the weekend.
-------------------------------------------

It just makes me sick that LE and the jail is treating this woman like a queen. EVERY DAY THIS WEEK she is spending the whole day at the attorney office! Why? And why would they alllow her to stay out of the home every day? I thought she was on home confinement. I think I am very unhappy with LE in Orlando. No wonder they have so much crime there and people like this. They treat them like queens. And what attorney spends 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with 1 client? Come on now. How bad does that look? Doesn't this man have any other clients? If I were one of the I would be ticked.

Kathyn- your avatar is beautiful.

Bail conditions and terms are set by the judge, not LE.. Can one actually think that LE is not disturbed by what she is doing and allowed to do.

Law Enforcement has rules, being a murderer does not, that is reality. The detectives and staff have being working 18 hours a day going on 80 days, TES was just there for 10 days working those hours, I feel that the frustration should stay with the person and or family that has caused and continues to cause the heartbreak of this case.
Blink stands for Caylee, nobody is going to get away with anything here, it is not fast enough for any of us, Im with ya on that.
But as we just had a significant amount of volunteers from here, and will need again, I just am fearful blaming LE loses the focus on where it belongs, finding Baby Caylee. If you can find it in your heart to keep the faith a bit longer, I think we will all make it through this to see these Freakenstein's get what they deserve, and Caylee home.

Respectfully and with love, Blink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member