Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also interesting information that Caitlin Rother unearthed about Davis not being independent as the defense claimed.

ETA - See posts below, Caitlin has probably looked up the wrong guy and is incorrect about this.

The autopsy report didn’t mention any evidence/swabs from under her nails. Assuming they didn’t collect any? Did they ever check him for any scratches in the investigation? Sorry, just trying to get caught up on small details.

Does anyone know if anyone from the Shacknai clan made any comments after the verdict? Was Jonah in court?

Also interesting information that Caitlin Rother unearthed about Davis not being independent as the defense claimed.

Yes, she said there was a potential conflict of interest not revealed as Dr. Davis had once worked/interned with San Diego County ME. If true, they should have made a disclaimer in court.

I'm still searching for his full CV online. No luck yet.

Ok, I found this CV, but is it the same Dr. Davis? He's at Univ. of Alabama, Birmingham

http://apps.medicine.uab.edu/FacultyDirectory/FacultyData.asp?FID=8606

Here's the CV for Dr. Gregory Davis from University of KY who testified for the defense

https://www.doximity.com/pub/gregory-davis-md-a1a3

https://med.uky.edu/users/gjdavis

I don't think its the same person, though I can see how it would be easy to mix them up. Same name, same profession, similar age, appearance, etc.

Keith Greer just on Fox News. Next is Gore. Next hour. This is local fox 5 news...

This finding by the jury has renewed my faith in my fellow Americans! We've got to get tough, get smart and stay tough, stay smart lest the inmates take over running the asylum!

This may already have been posted but if not check this out, especially any of you who vote in San Diego! This man needs to be elected!!

sRx7AIu.jpg

Greer just talked about how happy they were. He brought the knife to the show and demonstrated how she was holding it behind her back. I am not sure what that meant. Also talked a small amount about the evidence. And the news team stated that Gore would be on next hour and what would he like them to say to him or ask him. Greer stated the Zahau would not want to talk to him again but his only question would be “why”? Why did the sheriffs office refuse to look at this case further. The evidence was there that she was murdered.

There are a lot of bruised egos here and a lot of money ( on the defense side). Personally, I don’t think the defense side is going to go away quietly. My personal opinion is that they ARE investigating the jury and anything else in order to call this a mistrial. My antennas are up.
I know for a fact, also, that several years ago there was a link that identified the person who clicked on to the link. Be wary. Don’t be paranoid, just be smart.

Yes, she said there was a potential conflict of interest not revealed as Dr. Davis had once worked/interned with San Diego County ME. If true, they should have made a disclaimer in court.

I'm still searching for his full CV online. No luck yet.
I posted the link to his page at the University of Kentucky but deleted it because I found another Dr Gregory Davis and I wanted to be sure I had the right one.

The court report says that he is a forensic pathologist at the University of Kentucky, and the page I deleted showed his middle initial is J.

The other Dr Gregory Davis who is a professor of pathology and director of forensic division and did a fellowship at San Diego County Medical Examiner Office has a middle name of George.

Do you think Caitlin has muddled them up?

Greer did say it’s not over. He expects appeals from this group. They come from all over the country. But it’s not about the money to the family. They know they won’t see money from that ....

Lol Betty P I think we were doing the same searches at the same time, and reached the same conclusion.

I posted the link to his page at the University of Kentucky but deleted it because I found another Dr Gregory Davis and I wanted to be sure I had the right one.

The court report says that he is a forensic pathologist at the University of Kentucky, and the page I deleted showed his middle initial is J.

The other Dr Gregory Davis who is a professor of pathology and director of forensic division and did a fellowship at San Diego County Medical Examiner Office has a middle name of George.

Do you think Caitlin has muddled them up?

Possibly. As I mentioned above, its easy see how you could mix them up. Similar names, ages, appearances.

BTW. Greer is a VERY classy man and comes across that way. A good man you can tell did not do this for money.

Greer did say it’s not over. He expects appeals from this group. They come from all over the country. But it’s not about the money to the family. They know they won’t see money from that ....

Gore coming on local fox 5 news now. It’s 8:14 am now. You can watch online

There are a lot of bruised egos here and a lot of money ( on the defense side). Personally, I don’t think the defense side is going to go away quietly. My personal opinion is that they ARE investigating the jury and anything else in order to call this a mistrial. My antennas are up.
I know for a fact, also, that several years ago there was a link that identified the person who clicked on to the link. Be wary. Don’t be paranoid, just be smart.

Yes, the Shacknai family will likely keep fighting. They have the funds and time to do it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they try attacking the jurors. Some Shacknai supporters online have a reputation for being vicious, vindictive and ruthless. Just my personal observation and opinion.

Your hint above about being careful which links you click on relating to this case is something that's been discussed here before. We were cautioned years ago to avoid certain web sites related to this case where clicking could result in a virus, doxxing or similar activity. Hacking of web sites would also not surprise me. All just speculation and MOO.

ETA: Like most large corporations, this family pursues legal challenges with the goal of spending any amount necessary to force their opponents in to bankruptcy or insolvency. MOO

I heard Ms. Rother's comments regarding the San Diego Police and the feeling I got was, that although they would listen for new evidence ( well, what new evidence would there be???- there is plenty of old evidence, isn't there?), they had no plans to
open a criminal case against AS-- I think they are saying they will talk to the family about new evidence because, well, there isn;t any and they are trying to mollify them. What they should have said was that in view of the verdict we will reconsider opening a criminal case against AS: anything less, in my opinion is BS

ugh I just had to switch him off. can't bear watching that.

I did note his interesting choice of words though, when he said there was no evidence tying AS to this murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova