Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Shacknai found responsible! Finally. Thank you jurors and thank you Mr. Greer for all your time and hard work. WS well done for keeping this case out there.
Mr. Greer, your delivery and professionalism -perfection. Mary Zahau Loehner the best sister ever, Xena I know you miss Rebecca very much, your angel who is still with you, and to all of Rebecca's family and to her mother - I am grateful you finally got justice for your loved one. You are what family is all about.

So glad to see that Adam Shacknai and Dan Webb have finally come out fighting. Now the real truth will come out.

This was the most miscarriage of justice I have ever witnessed.<modsnip>

Bring on the appeal!<modsnip>

Why would such high powered lawyers wait until they are defeated to come out fighting? IMO, the time to fight was during the trial.

Why would such high powered lawyers wait until they are defeated to come out fighting? IMO, the time to fight was during the trial.

They have tried to fight the bogus charges in court, not in the media. Looks like now the Zahaus will have some completion for headlines.

They have tried to fight the bogus charges in court, not in the media. Looks like now the Zahaus will have some completion for headlines.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i do not believe any charges were filed....

They were the ones with the PR firm guiding the media, not the plaintiffs.

I seriously doubt that happens.This case is far from over, imo. I was on a wrongful death jury. After three weeks of trial and a week deliberation the final vote was split. My home phone was ringing when I walked in the door later that afternoon. It was the defendant's attorney's office. I was asked a million questions about what went on in the jury deliberations and went in to his office next day to sign an affidavit.

The judge later declared a mistrial for juror misconduct.

:thinking::ohwow::notgood:

It really wouldn't be too smart to use the media to further their case. They've already trashed the plaintiffs, the jurors, Greer and the justice system. Throwing a :tantrum:

:notgood:

It really wouldn't be too smart to use the media to further their case. They've already trashed the plaintiffs, the jurors, Greer and the justice system. Throwing a :tantrum:

Shame on Webb to do such a thing as an officer of the court.

They were the ones with the PR firm guiding the media, not the plaintiffs.

The Defense never had a PR firm guiding the media. Do you have a link for that? Strick and Co was hired to deal with the media while Jonah was mourning his child and girlfriend.

10News wanted to know why Shacknai hired the agency. A Sitrick executive told 10News Shacknai is getting hundreds of calls and wanted to be able to grieve and take care of two funeral services.

https://www.10news.com/news/coronado-mansion-owner-hires-pr-firm

Please post a link to show they worked past that on media. Otherwise, it is just an unfounded rumor.

All you have to do is google to see which side was talking with the press every chance they could. Check Radar Online and the SD papers.

I hope that the Shacknais will bring all the dubious things about Rebecca&#8217;s and the Zahau&#8217;s lives to the media now. They certainly will have the big shows calling for interviews. IMO. I hope Barbara Walters or Oprah snags the first interview.

IMO.

Yeah, I'd suggest they keep their client off the teevee.

The Defense never had a PR firm guiding the media. Do you have a link for that? Strick and Co was hired to deal with the media while Jonah was mourning his child and girlfriend.

Please post a link to show they worked past that on media. Otherwise, it is just an unfounded rumor.

All you have to do is google to see which side was talking with the press every chance they could. Check Radar Online and the SD papers.

I hope that the Shacknais will bring all the dubious things about Rebecca’s and the Zahau’s lives to the media now. They certainly will have the big shows calling for interviews. IMO. I hope Barbara Walters or Oprah snags the first interview.

IMO.

When I Google and read, I do notice the majority of comments following the articles (from people all over the world) are in support that this was no suicide. It is their opinion Rebecca was murdered by Adam, the investigation was sloppy, and money bought high powered attorneys. Appealing this case and calling out the jury, family, and Mr. Greer isn’t going to change people’s opinions that Adam was liable for Rebecca’s death.

Zahaus better be ready for what? They&#8217;re victims. They didn&#8217;t lie nor have connections, money or anything else. I think 9 out of 12 people across the country believe he&#8217;s guilty, not just these jurors. I doubt he will fare better in an appeal....what do they have to appeal on. It would have been nice to know how many of those jurors thought she was murdered vs suicide.

So glad to see that Adam Shacknai and Dan Webb have finally come out fighting. Now the real truth will come out

This was the most miscarriage of justice I have ever witnessed.<modsnip>

Bring on the appeal! <modsnip>

I hope that the Shacknais will bring all the dubious things about Rebecca&#8217;s and the Zahau&#8217;s lives to the media now. They certainly will have the big shows calling for interviews. IMO. I hope Barbara Walters or Oprah snags the first interview.

IMO.
BBM

What a nasty, vengeful thing to say. Of course, Webb and Adam modeled nastiness and bullying today, so it&#8217;s no surprise to see a supporter lean in that direction.

The local media coverage of this trial was incomplete and mostly slanted toward the defense, not the plaintiff.

Dream on about the interviews. If Adam&#8217;s performance today is any indication, the classy ones won&#8217;t want to associate with him. He&#8217;s the same arrogant and angry person he was on the 911 call...before he&#8217;d been accused of anything.
JMO

I hope that the Shacknais will bring all the dubious things about Rebecca’s and the Zahau’s lives to the media now. They certainly will have the big shows calling for interviews. IMO. I hope Barbara Walters or Oprah snags the first interview.

IMO.

Oh. I apologize. “Those related to and funding the defense team” had hired a PR firm to help guide the media.

I’m not sure why you would want “dubious things” about her family brought to the media? What does that do? Even if you believe that this is suicide, it’s a life lost. I’m not sure where this anger is coming from, unless you had some personal connection to the defense. 12 people saw the evidence that RZ’s family saw, and 9 of them felt the same way her family did about it, so it’s compelling enough that 9 independent people agreed with her family. If you lost a family member in this way, and saw similar evidence, I would hope you would fight for them too, just like her family did.

IMO.

CEO Shacknai Wields Small Army Against Speculation on Death of His Girlfriend

Medicis (MRX) CEO Jonah Shacknai's threat to sue the lawyer representing the family of his late girlfriend, who was found bound and hanging naked from a balcony at his Coronado, Calif., home on July 13, is an attempt to do the impossible: Dampen speculation about the death. The Shacknai family has reportedly hired two lawyers, a PR firm and a private detective since the death, which has officially been declared a suicide.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ceo-sh...ainst-speculation-on-death-of-his-girlfriend/

Oh. I apologize. &#8220;Those related to and funding the defense team&#8221; had hired a PR firm to help guide the media.

I&#8217;m not sure why you would want &#8220;dubious things&#8221; about her family brought to the media? What does that do? Even if you believe that this is suicide, it&#8217;s a life lost. I&#8217;m not sure where this anger is coming from, unless you had some personal connection to the defense. 12 people saw the evidence that RZ&#8217;s family saw, and 9 of them felt the same way her family did about it, so it&#8217;s compelling enough that 9 independent people agreed with her family. If you lost a family member in this way, and saw similar evidence, I would hope you would fight for them too, just like her family did.

BBM. It's been present in various and multiple forms for 7 years. It has always mystified and disturbed me. Petty jealousy doesn't even begin to explain the vitriol.

BBM

What a nasty, vengeful thing to say. Of course, Webb and Adam modeled nastiness and bullying today, so it&#8217;s no surprise to see a supporter lean in that direction.

The local media coverage of this trial was incomplete and mostly slanted toward the defense, not the plaintiff.

Dream on about the interviews. If Adam&#8217;s performance today is any indication, the classy ones won&#8217;t want to associate with him. He&#8217;s the same arrogant and angry person he was on the 911 call...before he&#8217;d been accused of anything.
JMO

Hopefully he gets paid for those interviews so RZ&#8217;s family can collect on their judgements.

Thank you, Jessica. Actually, we have had that rule in place for quite some time. Harmony 2 has been removing the posts and posting warnings and sending personally warnings to members about this rule. I can't tell you the exact date but it was several weeks ago at least if not more.

I know there was a time when the Zahau forum had no moderation which goes against everything we do on Websleuths. There were several reasons why this happened which we don't need to go into right now. At the very least since the new interest in this case we have been working hard to clean things up especially Harmony.

Harmony is a very hard working and honest moderator. Websleuths is very lucky that Harmony gives us her time.

If you have missed the several huge warnings Harmony has posted I'll see if I can find one and re-post it.

Some of the new rules include nothing accusing Dina of the crime, same with Jonah. We have been sticking to the evidence presented at the trial and we have allowed only one perp to be discussed and that is Adam.

For everyone, the past few years on the Zahau forum is not the best representation of what we allow on Websleuths. Now, we have things back on track.

If you see any posts that violate our terms of service please alert on these posts. It is the only way we can keep any forum under control.

Thank you,
Tricia

Oh sorry Tricia. I see that rule just came out today for this thread, as that has not been adheared to for the last 6 1/2 years. I did not see that. I tried to remove them myself, but can&#8217;t edit it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova