Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K_Z posting about the organs:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...verage-and-discussion&p=13990661#post13990661

Thanks Lilibet !!!

snipped:

So, *where* is that larynx specimen? Where did it go? At the time of the first autopsy, Rebecca's death was still considered a murder investigation.

It's not listed as a "specimen sent" on the autopsy by Dr. Lucas.

Yes, typically organs are placed back in the body cavity (abdomen) once dissected out and examined, tissue samples taken if needed, etc. Or they are noted as specimens sent.

This is absolutely astonishing research on your part! Illeism seems to fit like a glove for Adam. Where does it go from here? I hope that Greer continues to read all of these wonderful posts.

Thanks very much for the feedback and kind words on finding the research [emoji307]

I am assuming anything we can suggest that adds to the body of evidence weighing towards the opening a criminal investigation may be helpful to the family - and Mr Greer’s argument to do so...

A clinical psychologist is often involved in ascertaining and proposing the state of mind of a perpetrator, and this seems like it’s quite a realistic and viable proposition in establishing the ‘psychological reasoning’ involved in the execution of the ‘illeism’ aspect of message...

Just my opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for the feedback and kind words on finding the research [emoji307]

I am assuming anything we can suggest that adds to the body of evidence weighing towards the opening a criminal investigation may be helpful to the family - and Mr Greer’s argument to do so...

A clinical psychologist is often involved in ascertaining and proposing the state of mind of a perpetrator, and this seems like it’s quite a realistic and viable proposition in establishing the ‘psychological reasoning’ involved in the execution of the ‘illeism’ aspect of message...

Just my opinion...

Exceptional research Lezah. And it certainly makes more sense of the message. I’m sure it will be helpful.

Just my opinion...

Isn't it true that Adam was seeing a psychiatrist and that the defense shut down the seeking of information by Greer?

Where is Rebecca&#8217;s throat? <modsnip>

>>snip

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA DO ENACT AS FOLLOWS:

SECTION 1. Section 27491.4 of the Government Code is amended to read:

>>snip

The coroner shall have the right to retain only those tissues of the body removed at the time of the autopsy as may, in his or her opinion, be necessary or advisable to the inquiry into the case, or for the verification of his or her findings.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1189

Posted this a while back, figured i would re-post here.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/medici...d-procedures/medicine/post-mortem-examination

&#8220;The liver, pancreas, stomach, and esophagus are removed as a unit&#8221;

&#8220;After an autopsy, pathologists usually put the major organs into plastic bags and store them in body cavities unless they have written permission to keep them. Medical examiners must keep any organs or tissues needed for evidence in a legal case&#8221;

Was there any proof of written permission? The throat def wasn&#8217;t kept for a legal case as this was ruled as a suicide and performed before the zahau family had a chance to refute suicide.

I tried to copy and paste the above from my original post, the link had worked when i orginally posted it over a week ago, but when i just tried it, an error message came up saying the page no longer existed. So I replaced the link and this one works........very strange.

I'm a cynic...

But, I thought Dr. Cyril Wecht did a second autopsy on Rebecca.

Funny, I don't recall him mentioning that that anatomical structure was missing.

Do ALL these people stick together ALL the time?

Anyone else recall this or have comment on this.

Also, reminds me of how the one link from the chandelier (the only one that mattered)
was also missing.
Mary discovered that Rebecca's throat was missing (according to her update #11) on the day that Cyril Wecht testified - update #10. I'm presuming that is what he testified to.

If the esophagus was kept by Lucas, wouldn't that be listed in evidence, or noted on the autopsy report?

If the esophagus was kept by Lucas, wouldn't that be listed in evidence, or noted on the autopsy report?
"I lost it" isn't going to look good in a criminal trial...

Isn't it true that Adam was seeing a psychiatrist and that the defense shut down the seeking of information by Greer?

Yes, I remember that the email that greer had sent to webb had indicated that greer had contacted the psychiatrist and he/she wouldn't talk to him unless they had written permission from Adam, which he of course wouldn't do.

Rebecca was not seeking mental health help and had no history of depression and was never diagnosed with any mental health issues. Yet the defense brought experts (suicidologist) who came to their conclusions based on apparent sexual abuse that had happened 25 years earlier, 8 month old journal entries, and a health nut losing 5 pounds.

Wouldn't the defense want the psychiatrist to testify for Adam to prove that he has stable mental health? Hmmmmm..........Strange that they wouldn't, i think that would've helped their case tremendously.

Yes, I remember that the email that greer had sent to webb had indicated that greer had contacted the psychiatrist and he/she wouldn't talk to him unless they had written permission from Adam, which he of course wouldn't do.

Rebecca was not seeking mental health help and had no history of depression and was never diagnosed with any mental health issues. Yet the defense brought experts (suicidologist) who came to their conclusions based on apparent sexual abuse that had happened 25 years earlier, 8 month old journal entries, and a health nut losing 5 pounds.

Wouldn't the defense want the psychiatrist to testify for Adam to prove that he has stable mental health? Hmmmmm..........Strange that they wouldn't, i think that would've helped their case tremendously.

BBM. Following your thought process and deductive reasoning, I will conclude that Adam was not stable since the defense didn't allow his psychiatrist's records to be looked into. Adam could have any number of mental health disorders. Take your pick. JMO.

BBM. Following your thought process and deductive reasoning, I will conclude that Adam was not stable since the defense didn't allow his psychiatrist's records to be looked into. Adam could have any number of mental health disorders. Take your pick. JMO.

I'm also guessing that the decision to block access to Adam's records and refusal to have his psychiatrist testify was something that really resonated with jurors.

I'm also guessing that the decision to block access to Adam's records and refusal to have his psychiatrist testify was something that really resonated with jurors.

I’m curious if jurors know what is blocked and who doesn’t testify. Aren’t those discussions handled without the jurors present? For example, did they know that the ME was withdrawn as a witness at the last minute? But I’d love to think they did know about the psychiatric records and the ME, and that it made them wonder. But I suppose that’s not fair to wish for since absence of evidence isn’t something they can use in deliberations. Must be fair, Lilibet. :)

I'm a cynic...

But, I thought Dr. Cyril Wecht did a second autopsy on Rebecca.

Funny, I don't recall him mentioning that that anatomical structure was missing.

Do ALL these people stick together ALL the time?

Anyone else recall this or have comment on this.

Also, reminds me of how the one link from the chandelier (the only one that mattered)
was also missing.

Pretty sure Mary said Wecht testified to it in her daily update?

The fact that the esophagus is another reason why I think the defense did not call him to testify. Considering the manner of death, losing the esophagus is a big deal in my opinion.

It sure is. And remember shortly after Lucas declaring Rebecca murdering :jawdrop: herself, he left San Diego to go do autopsies up in LA.

I&#8217;m curious if jurors know what is blocked and who doesn&#8217;t testify. Aren&#8217;t those discussions handled without the jurors present? For example, did they know that the ME was withdrawn as a witness at the last minute? But I&#8217;d love to think they did know about the psychiatric records and the ME, and that it made them wonder. But I suppose that&#8217;s not fair to wish for since absence of evidence isn&#8217;t something they can use in deliberations. Must be fair, Lilibet. :)

Well this one would know what goes on behind those closed doors:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...KNAI-FOUND-RESPONSIBLE-5&p=14037487#post14037

For sure this one knows. Wonder if in that specific WDS trial the jury found 11 - 1 for the plaintiff ? This one helped the defense to get a mistrial.

You’re correct. The same outfit where San Diego Sheriff Gore was at an editorial board meeting? Does anyone know if Gore is on the board?

Since he's currently running for re-election, it was probably an interview for endorsement by the editorial board. Candidates have to sit through those and answer questions before the board decides which candidate to endorse in the race. It will be interesting to see who they endorse in that race.

I know someone somewhere posted a transcript of Shacknai's 911 call but for the life of me I cannot find it now...anyone have the post link handy? Thanks!

Edited: Found it! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member