Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please point me to a link to their official request. Please point me to a link that the AG "blew them off." An email isn't an official request as Bremner acknowledged in her email. Jonah's official request and the AG's response were covered extensively by the news media and links have been posted here several times.

I’m guessing Jonah paid good money to Sitrick and Co, a top strategic crisis management communication firm, to do their job. Contacting the media is part of their job.

Now to the SEX DOLL. It's big business. Thank goodness.

Greer was able to utilize a LIFELIKE image of Rebecca showing how she was bound, gagged, tied up and "hung".

He was demonstrating how Rebecca was tortured and bound up. And murdered.

I prefer calling it what it was. A murdered doll.

Webb made a HUGE error calling it a sex doll. If he thinks the majority of the public and the appellant judges aren't gonna see through this, he's more desperate than I thought. He let his anger at losing be exposed.

Hi Mica. Actually, Greer didn't say it was a "sex doll," the author of the article interjected it. I'm quite sure Mr. Greer would never refer to it as such.

"Greer said out of court that the figure, actually a sex doll, cost $8,000 to purchase and alter to look more like Zahau."

This is a quote from the "journalist," not Mr. Greer: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-zahau-trial-20180405-story.html

Disgusting how this stuff gets twisted by twisted minds.

Ahhh, thank you for pointing this out. Shame on me for taking another’s word as fact. I didn’t read the link. Next time I will. I was “thinking” Mr. Greer might have used the word sex doll because Adam could have used Rebecca as one. But now I see those were the journalist’s words and not Mr. Greer’s.

Shameful how twisted minds think, huh.

Wasn’t JS request to Reopen the case just a letter? Or was it a formalized legal document?

It was just a letter...

The millionaire boyfriend of Rebecca Zahau, whose July death at the Spreckels mansion in Coronado sparked a seven-week investigation and worldwide media coverage, has asked the state Attorney General’s Office to review the case.

In a letter sent Monday, Jonah Shacknai told Attorney General Kamala Harris that he has no reason to question the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department investigation that determined Zahau, 32, committed suicide by hanging herself.

Shacknai said he hopes an evaluation of the department’s findings will quiet the ongoing speculation about the deaths of his girlfriend and his 6-year-old son, Max, who was fatally injured in a fall at the mansion two days before Zahau died.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...ansion-death-be-reviewed-2011sep20-story.html

Please point me to a link to their official request. Please point me to a link that the AG "blew them off." An email isn't an official request as Bremner acknowledged in her email. Jonah's official request and the AG's response were covered extensively by the news media and links have been posted here several times.

I'll do that when you answer the question another poster asked you regarding your post about what happened when you were part of jury panel.

I've not seen the formal request which Bremner promised in her email. She clearly was aware such a formal request was necessary for the AG to even consider the request. The AG can't be blamed for Bremner's failure to follow-through. If she had evidence of malfeasance, she should have provided it in her formal request. JMO

So, you are an insider? You would be privy to Bremner's communication with the AG?

Totally agree, this was a very calculated move by JS. Here is CBS News comments about it.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-ce...th-of-girlfriend-is-a-strategic-masterstroke/
Just wanted to repost the link toots added from a cbs8 artilce. I read it and ended up clicking through several interesting articles I'd never read before, written soon after RZ was killed. Much less biased than the current media coverage, imho.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Now to the SEX DOLL. It's big business. Thank goodness.

Greer was able to utilize a LIFELIKE image of Rebecca showing how she was bound, gagged, tied up and "hung".

He was demonstrating how Rebecca was tortured and bound up. And murdered.

I prefer calling it what it was. A murdered doll.

Webb made a HUGE error calling it a sex doll. If he thinks the majority of the public and the appellant judges aren't gonna see through this, he's more desperate than I thought. He let his anger at losing be exposed.
Webb's got a big problem on his hands, the way I see it.

Because the vote wasn't split, I don't know how he can extricate Adam's responsibility for the murder without touching the jury's decision it was murder. The process the jury had to go through was to deliberate the evidence for murder first and then consider whether Adam was responsible.

Sorry I realize I've taken your post off track, but your comment about Webb's anger sparked my thought process.

Just wanted to repost the link toots added from a cbs8 artilce. I read it and ended up clicking through several interesting articles I'd never read before, written soon after RZ was killed. Much less biased than the current media coverage, imho.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

From the last paragraph of that article: "The tide may be turning in Shacknai's favor. Despite a relentless army of anonymous online comment board trolls pushing the line that Rebecca's death was a murder, no evidence has emerged pointing to a third party in the case."

Much less biased, eh?

You seem to really like links, huh? Over 9000 posts here and you don’t realize that part of websleuths is speculating on things and posting opinions? I’m surprised.

Guys, re the doll / mannequin...

The argument about the use of a doll as a demonstrative being argued as good cause for an appeal.

I’ve been doing some research and here’s a snippet from an appellant courts judgement about the use of a mannequin as a demonstrative tool for the jury. I feel this illustrates my point that this is not the case.

“...Exhibit No. 4 ( a lifelike mannequin showing the stab wounds on the victim) admittedly was an accurate portrayal of the number and location of the stab wounds.

If the showing of their location and number tends to be inflammatory it is because any accurate portrayal, whether presented by oral testimony, or by a photograph, or as in this case by use of a paper maché mannequin, would be inflammatory.

Notwithstanding its possible inflammatory nature, the exhibit met every test of probativeness. The exhibit visually demonstrated the nature and location of various wounds inflicted. State v. Jones, 515 S.W.2d 504, 506 (Mo.1974); State v. Wallace, 504 S.W.2d 67, 72 (Mo.1973); State v. Whiteaker, 499 S.W.2d 412, 418 (Mo.1973). It also enabled the jury to better understand the facts elicited from the witnesses, State v. Crow, 486 S.W.2d 248, 256 (Mo. 1972); State v. Perkins, 382 S.W.2d 701, 704 (Mo.1964), and it corroborated the testimony of the State's witnesses. State v. Wallace, supra at p. 72, and State v. Jackson, 499 S.W.2d 467 (Mo.1973).

In addition Exhibit 4 constituted demonstrative evidence which, if the jury determined that appellant perpetrated the homicide, would aid the jury in determining the intent with which the homicide was committed, and for that reason the jury was in a better position to determine whether appellant should be found guilty of capital murder, second degree murder, or manslaughter, all of which were the subject of an instruction to the jury.

The cases cited are listed within the quote for reference

Hope this is useful...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You seem to really like links, huh? Over 9000 posts here and you don’t realize that part of websleuths is speculating on things and posting opinions? I’m surprised.

I'm surprised you are surprised that TOS requires links when stating facts such as what a verified attorney on WS posted about Jonah's letter to the AG.

To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Hi Mica. Actually, Greer didn't say it was a "sex doll," the author of the article interjected it. I'm quite sure Mr. Greer would never refer to it as such.

"Greer said out of court that the figure, actually a sex doll, cost $8,000 to purchase and alter to look more like Zahau."

This is a quote from the "journalist," not Mr. Greer: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-zahau-trial-20180405-story.html

Disgusting how this stuff gets twisted by twisted minds.

Now the reporter has a twisted mind? Has Greer publicly denied it? Has he denied spending $8,000? If he has, I haven't seen it.

Yea, imo, not only does the reporter has a twisted mind, the reporter is attempting to inflame.<modsnip>

Oh and btw, emails certainly can contain one's signature.

So Greer used a company that makes sex dolls to create the mannequin of Rebecca that was shown in court.

That doesn't mean he was creating a sex doll of Rebecca; it means he thought this company was the most qualified to create a replica of Rebecca's body.

I guess I just don't understand the sex doll shock and awe. Even if the company who made the mannequin claims as its specialty realistic sex dolls--and I am not claiming it is, because I haven't researched it--creating a likeness to satisfy anyone's sexual desires was clearly not Greer's intent.

Just bringing forward Lezah&#8217;s inspiring post and quoting part of it because I need a reminder:

&#8220;My advice to those who believe in the Zahau&#8217;s cause...nothing can bring this beautiful woman, sister and daughter back, but we can enjoy these moments, rejoice in the happiness of the first stage of justice finally delivered, and let any bitterness and resentment from anyone who does not share your opinion simply wash over you.

<modsnip>

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...I-FOUND-RESPONSIBLE-5&p=14040989#post14040989

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring