Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So why was there no determination, “through logical investigative work,” that it was menstrual blood on the steak knife and therefore evidence that Rebecca was sexually assaulted and this was not a suicide??

Thank you for that video.
I just finished reading threads 3,4 and 5 and answered my own question but i appreciate the clarification.
That's why I was asking about it, SDSO kind of hurt their own case for a suicide by not examining the blood on the knife.

I am looking forward to watching Marcia Clark’s show about Rebecca this coming Thursday on A&E.

I have watched all her other shows so far, and I find them to be very well done. Marcia is very methodical and mostly linear in her presentation, and a lot of work has gone into preparing her programs.

IMO, far superior to Dateline and 48 Hour’s mysteries.

Has anyone else been watching these shows? What do you think?

Well worth watching, especially the Drew Peterson one ... absolutely astonished me.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am looking forward to this episode as well. The 20/20 coverage underwhelmed me like most of 20/20's coverage of a lot of recent cases. ...and it's not merely because I'm biased and believe AS killed RZ, it's because of that and how so many parts of the story were omitted. Omitted, because we needed to see JS's reptilian grin.

I don't think I watched the Drew Peterson ep but I may have- Oxygen came up wit ha 2 hour special over him too and so much of the stuff that came out in that special alone was mindblowing.

I am looking forward to watching Marcia Clark’s show about Rebecca this coming Thursday on A&E.

I have watched all her other shows so far, and I find them to be very well done. Marcia is very methodical and mostly linear in her presentation, and a lot of work has gone into preparing her programs.

IMO, far superior to Dateline and 48 Hour’s mysteries.

Has anyone else been watching these shows? What do you think?

Well worth watching, especially the Drew Peterson one ... absolutely astonished me.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess I missed it. What is the name of the show so I can look it up?

Tortoise, would you kindly post a reminder prior to the show airing on the 26th? TIA

I found this: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/marcia-clark-investigates-the-first-48/tv-listings/1162121/

Looks like the Spreckels show will run on Apr 26, Apr 27 in the wee hours, and May 3.

FYI, you can also watch the show online after the original airing, which in this case is Apr 26, at the A&E site. The commercials are annoying, and you have to create an account, but it's do-able if you miss the shows when they air. I've see the show on Casey Anthony and just watched the one on Robert Blake. Plan to watch the ones on Drew Peterson and Chandra Levy when I get a chance. The shows are pretty good, imo.

I found this: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/marcia-clark-investigates-the-first-48/tv-listings/1162121/

Looks like the Spreckels show will run on Apr 26, Apr 27 in the wee hours, and May 3.

FYI, you can also watch the show online after the original airing, which in this case is Apr 26, at the A&E site. The commercials are annoying, and you have to create an account, but it's do-able if you miss the shows when they air. I've see the show on Casey Anthony and just watched the one on Robert Blake. Plan to watch the ones on Drew Peterson and Chandra Levy when I get a chance. The shows are pretty good, imo.

Thank you, Imp. Looking forward to the show.

Thank you, Tricia!

Wow, Webb's "people" on the phone with jurors within an hour of the verdict. Would love to know what the jurors said to them.

So--perhaps Webb was looking for evidence of juror misconduct, just like MyBelle predicted.

Not surprised at all. Someone made a post shortly after the WDS verdict was read, referring to another case from what I can remember, about a juror's phone ringing as soon as they walked in the door after the verdict was read and it was the attorney's from the losing side calling to question the juror. What Greer said in his interview with Tricia, regarding the defense team contacting the jurors via telephone within hours of the verdict being read, was eerily similar to the post I read.

Yes, you remember correctly the post throwing cold water on our celebration and seemingly hoping for a mistrial due to juror misconduct. Desperate measures.

How prescient of MyBelle, no? She knew EXACTLY what was going to happen, right from the timing of the phone calls... Things that make you go hmmmm...

And here is the post

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...7487#post14037

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint531