Rebecca Zahau Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, has JS been attending court in support of his brother? Is he there today?

Can someone please re-post them. The FB one won’t let me in. TIA

The only one I've found is the FB one, which is from ABC San Diego, but they don't show the link on their home page.

Mine stopped playing but there’s the photo of Greer in court. Anyone else?

Mine stopped playing but there’s the photo of Greer in court. Anyone else?

I'm getting it. I fiddled with the timer on the video and got it back. Also try refreshing the page.

For those who can't watch, currently Mr. Greer is deconstructing Berman's ridiculous (imo) long-distance psych analysis of RZ and now he's discussing the opinion of the psych who actually spent time with RZ.

Berman apparently said RZ's breast implants made her a higher risk for suicide. Lordy. Guess we should prepare for mass suicides all over the country.

I think they cut away while he discussed the sexual aspects.

They also requested RZ's mom leave the courtroom before Greer began going back over what happened to her. Apparently, mom doesn't know the details and Greer said he hopes she never does know them.

Now Mr. Greer is discussing the lack of DNA evidence on items in the room/on RZ - why isn't it there? 1 - AS doesn't shed much; 2 - because the knife he used to cut RZ down was left outside all day, the DNA could've degraded. Greer also gets it in that AS didn't know he wasn't a big "shedder," so no need to "wipe all that stuff down."

Berman apparently said RZ's breast implants made her a higher risk for suicide. Lordy. Guess we should prepare for mass suicides all over the country.

Ok, Berman has convinced me he's a quack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova