Rebecca Zahau Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mr. Greer did a wonderful job up to this point. He was very clear and precise in directing his argument to the jury, IMO.

Looks like AS switched his beverage of choice to Diet Pepsi!!!
Wonder why? Lol!

Dr. Wecht’s autopsy refers to the red dog bone found in the bedroom possibly being what caused the head injuries! - per Greer reading the AR in closing arguments.

OK EVERYONE,

We have two choices.

1- We could shut the thread down until a mod can help out. When I say a "mod" I mean me

2-You can alert on actual terms of service violations and then be very patient while a mod finds the time to come in and look.

Both sides are allowed. If someone claims a witness said something and does not back it up with the transcript and you know what they are posting is wrong then please alert with the correct transcript.

I am out of town but when I have a moment I will go thru the thread. Hopefully later tonight.
Tricia

Dr. Wecht believes she was manually strangled by hand! Crushing the front of her neck. - per Greer reading his AR during closing arguments.

Looks like AS switched his beverage of choice to Diet Pepsi!!!
Wonder why? Lol!

Lol....maybe he or somebody connected to him or his defense team reads here! Lol

I really don't understand why the soda can wasn't tested considering RZ likely didn't drink it. Most health conscious people have moved away from soda IMO.

Greer’s point about the lack of dna on the knife AS used to cut Rebecca down was an amazing point in my opinion.

Am I correct in assuming that the dr. Pepper allegedly found at the scene was not brought up in trial? Because how amazing and amusing would that scenario have been!

Just imagine.....

Greer to the jury “ And there was a half empty cup of Dr Pepper found in the room from where Rebecca was hung”

Camera pans over to the jury who is peering at AS, the camera pans over to AS as he is taking a big gulp of his Dr Pepper!

A juror being interviewed post trial about how they came to the guilty verdict- “well, the Dr Pepper was what put it all together for us”!

:happydance:

Greer’s point about the lack of dna on the knife AS used to cut Rebecca down was an amazing point in my opinion.

Yes, he used that example to make the point to the jury that lack of DNA/fingerprints on anything involved in the crime scene is essentially meaningless, since AS's DNA wasn't even on the handle of knife he says he used to cut her down. Hopefully they can give it the very low weight it's due during deliberations.

I also thought Mr. Greer’s explanation of no dna found of the paint tube was very good. Paraphrasing here...Mr. Greer explained the paint tube was a good piece of evidence for collecting dna (fingerprints.) He explained how Rebecca had to have purchased the tube from a store. DNA from at least the clerk and Rebecca should have been found on the tube. Yet no DNA was found. He pointed this out as an example of evidence that was wiped down.

I really don't understand why the soda can wasn't tested considering RZ likely didn't drink it. Most health conscious people have moved away from soda IMO.

Or the blood or the phone or the gloves

Also the ends of the hogtie rope still tied to her ankle/wrist bindings.

Anybody know what time court will reconvene?

Does anyone know what time court will start again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova