Rebecca Zahau Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waiting patiently for Webbs explanation of the height of the body and AS use of the table...

I will say that Webb has upped his game. He’s much more forceful and compelling than yesterday

He had close to 24 hours to regroup. Looking forward to Greer’s final comments.

Webb Now highlighting testimony about throat injury, highlighting Dr Davis testimony.

Stating length of drop vs neck injuries. Showing screen chart and saying the 9 foot drop fractured all three cartridges on one side of neck.

He's conflating throat with neck.

with webb mentioning that jonah said rebecca helped tie up the boat, i wonder if greer will re-show the jury the demo he had jonah do in court showing how rebecca tied up the boat, with no knot!

Webb Now attempting to explaining SB hemorrhage’s on RZ scalp. Likely caused in hanging process. Stating autopsy procedure could have caused the hemorrhage’s. Not Lucas fault, ‘very common happens all the time’

Stating Dr Wechts testimony and opinion not accurate.

Saying Dr Davis said he would have seen scalp injury if she was hit on the head

Paraphrasing

Just my opinion....

Webb now saying (suggesting) the next door neighbor should be a murder suspect based on the evidence. No evidence just because AS was in the guest house he committed murder.

Stating Miss Alison’s testimony of screaming on the night had nothing to do with Adam. Now discounting her testimony as she changed her story. Anyhow, no evidence this was related to AS anyhow.

Paraphrasing

Just my opinion

Webb Now attempting to explaining SB hemorrhage’s on RZ scalp. Likely caused in hanging process. Stating autopsy procedure could have caused the hemorrhage’s. Not Lucas fault, ‘very common happens all the time’

Stating Dr Wechts testimony and opinion not accurate.

Saying Dr Davis said he would have seen scalp injury if she was hit on the head

Paraphrasing

Just my opinion....

How does an autopsy procedure cause hematomas? I would think blood flow ceases upon death.

Note Webb only discussed the officer's interpretation of what the next door neighbor said. He didn't quote her actual statements.

How does an autopsy procedure cause hematomas? I would think blood flow ceases upon death.
Yes that was one of Greer's points yesterday (not his exact words). He said Wecht stated they could not be post-mortem injuries.

Here's what I'm getting today from Webb..... it is suicide, but just in case you think it is murder, it wasn't Adam (paraphrasing of course). He is having to walk the line that pretty much everyone believes it is murder based on the evidence presented. That is, IMO, why the focus is it wasn't Adam.

Except, proof Adam lied. Or at the very least changed his story many time. He was there. The writing on the door was someone familiar with Max's accident. On and on and on.

Webb now saying (suggesting) the next door neighbor should be a murder suspect based on the evidence. No evidence because AS was in the guest house he committed murder.

Stating Miss Alison’s testimony of screaming on the night had nothing to do with Adam. Now discounting her testimony as she changed her story.

Paraphrasing

Just my opinion

I heard Detective Troy Deval (?) mentioned in connection with the scream investigation. He was the chief investigator in the McStay case. Not a great source!

Mr. Greer is taking a lot of notes. I suspect his rebuttal will be clear and convincing, as it was yesterday. IMO

Is he saying people don't regain consciousness? How ridiculous.

Webb seems to think it was impossible for Rebecca to regain consciousness after being knocked out earlier. Of course it's possible.

I heard Detective Troy Deval (?) mentioned in connection with the scream investigation. He was the chief investigator in the McStay case. Not a great source!

Yes, Troy Dugal. He was the lead detective on the McStay case. Patrick McStay has a strong opinion on him. I’ll say no more....

.We only have a photo of the clothes, there was no evidence that they were processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova