Rebecca's cell phone records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It's kind of like cell phone reception where it can be sporadic at times.

Mansion had sporadic phone reception? Those poor millionaires. If you can't get a good phone reception in a mansion, where can you get it?

Delays that last hours?
Exactly, I could see a two minute delay maybe but hours? Was the sister at DS's home or at the hospital? I could see if it was coming from New York or further away but down the street or just across the water? I makes no sense to me I wonder how much diligence was done in verifying this phone call? It seems like a strange time to be texting someone about questions. imo unless someone was very angry and didn't care what the time was...

Exactly, I could see a two minute delay maybe but hours? Was the sister at DS's home or at the hospital? I could see if it was coming from New York or further away but down the street or just across the water? I makes no sense to me I wonder how much diligence was done in verifying this phone call? It seems like a strange time to be texting someone about questions. imo

The article said sister stayed at DS's house. I believe that is really close to JS's house.

Mansion had sporadic phone reception? Those poor millionaires. If you can't get a good phone reception in a mansion, where can you get it?

Reception has nothing to do with the cost of your house. There are other variables at stake. For example, if your phone is based in one city (like the sister's was) and you send a text message from another city, it will have the time stamp from the place your phone is based rather than from where you sent it. Not sure I explained that right! It can also have to do with whether or not the recipient's phone was on at the time, or other factors. They should be able to prove when the message was sent by looking at the sender's service provider's records. That is full proof.

Personally, I don't believe that's what he said to throw herself in such a state.
What in the world DID he say to her?

I agree that it doesn't seem that Max "took a turn for the worse" just prior to this alleged update from JS. According to his autopsy report, he presented in the ER with, among other things, "nonreactive pupils...and decorticated posturing", both of which indicate a grim prognosis according to KZ's analysis at The Hinky Meter (http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/10/rebecca-zahau-case-max-shacknai-autopsy-review/).

AT&T is known for delays. At least that is my experience. Dropped calls too. O/T Considering Verizon since they will be or are now offering the iPhone.

Anyway, my understanding is DS's home is not too far from JS's home "just down the street".

I don't understand the delay thing even though I have never text anyone before, I watch people text conversations back and forth for extended periods of time and the messages seem pretty instant back and forth. Its not like its pictures, its text. Why is it there always seems to be delays when we hear about crimes?

The times I have had delays are when I am in areas with spotty service, fewer cell phone towers, or a lot f mountains. A lot of it depends upon the server also, and is dependent upon where the towers are.

When I have had messages come through later than sent, they are time stamped with the time the message was sent. Not sure if that is the case for all carriers.

AT&T is known for delays. At least that is my experience. Dropped calls too. O/T Considering Verizon since they will be or are now offering the iPhone.

Anyway, my understanding is DS's home is not too far from JS's home "just down the street".

Two to three blocks, if I am not mistaken.

What in the world DID he say to her?

I agree that it doesn't seem that Max "took a turn for the worse" just prior to this alleged update from JS. According to his autopsy report, he presented in the ER with, among other things, "nonreactive pupils...and decorticated posturing", both of which indicate a grim prognosis according to KZ's analysis at The Hinky Meter (http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/10/rebecca-zahau-case-max-shacknai-autopsy-review/).

I agree the prognosis likely didn't look good from the start. Yet LE has presented us with the idea that the message was about Max making a turn for the worse after previous more positive expectations. What positive expectations there were? There is no record of the message in her phone log. The message has been supposedly erased. So LE has totally take the word that the message even existed and what it was about.

We do have to consider that if persons were at the hospital their phones may have been off.

RN was not in the hospital at 10:41 pm, and for hours before that. According to AS she was in the main house by 8 pm at the latest. The message was from DS's sister to RN's phone so clearly DS's sister phone was not off at the time she made a message.

RN was not in the hospital at 10:41 pm, and for hours before that. According to AS she was in the main house by 8 pm at the latest. The message was from DS's sister to RN's phone so clearly DS's sister phone was not off at the time she made a message.
I understand that. I wasn't talking about Rebecca.

You know, you couldn't even make these things up. So, the ex has a twin.....

IF the twin sister stayed at DS home, then she was right next to Shacknai mansion. As, DS home is just a block away. You have to wonder if she decided to just drive straight to the mansion, if RN did not answerer. I would like to take an alibi.
DS home is about 5-6 blocks (less than half mile) from JS home.

I agree the prognosis likely didn't look good from the start. Yet LE has presented us with the idea that the message was about Max making a turn for the worse after previous more positive expectations. What positive expectations there were? There is no record of the message in her phone log. The message has been supposedly erased. So LE has totally take the word that the message even existed and what it was about.

Rebecca's phone should have shown a missed call. Anyone know what kind of phone she owned? Perhaps this is why LE did not show us a photo of her phone in the guest bedroom...

It supports my "angry suicide" theory. And to possibly make it look like a homicide would be a nice revenge for her. I can only imagine how harassed she felt.
You may feel she felt harrassed, I feel they may have just been trying to question her to find out what happened. Who else do they have to question about the odd accident?

Also, I'll bet the police have the actual voicemail message, even though it was deleted. It's not impossible to get a deleted message, even though the Zahau family lawyer claims otherwise.

To be clear: At press conference, Gore said LE was unable to retrieve the 12:50 message, that it was a new phone with new technology and they were unable to retrieve it, but were TOLD what the message said.

It makes no sense for NR to stay at the mansion when her sister's residence is down the street. You would think that NR would be with her sister to lend her support during such a difficult time. Also, why would RZ pick NR up? If RZ did pick NR up, why didn't NR take the opportunity then and ask what happened when Max fell? Was the text established as an alibi? jmo
RZ picked her up the day the accident happened, maybe NR was filled in more about what happened and MS's injuries by DS at the hospital and had more questions.

DS sister had flown in prior to that night also and may have been staying at the guest house. They have not said who was staying there.

Could also have been GS. Figure RZ and XZ were both in bathrooms in main house when MS fell. Given relationship between RZ and GS, GS may have stayed in guest house. GS reportedly left very early (and hurriedly?) on morning of MS fall. Seems likely the clothes, makeup cleaner, etc. belonged to GS.

Could also have been GS. Figure RZ and XZ were both in bathrooms in main house when MS fell. Given relationship between RZ and GS, GS may have stayed in guest house. GS reportedly left very early (and hurriedly?) on morning of MS fall. Seems likely the clothes, makeup cleaner, etc. belonged to GS.

Are we sure GS was there? Seems to me that since RZ referred to XZ as her daughter, the press falsely assumed it was GS who was staying at the house as opposed to XZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict