Rebecca's cell phone records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone has "delete" folder, where you can go and "undelete" deleted items. Rebecca had Samsung phone, not sure which model - it is likely that this feature was not available on her model. I know my old Samsung that I had before eiPhone didnt have it.

Thanks Zoot! :)

I used to have Samsung cellphone but had switched to an iPhone a few years back. As I recall, the Samsung also had an undelete button for voicemails too.

I truly don't understand how a cellphone tech at the service provider is unable to retrieve a voicemail from their archived digital databases...From what I know, digital info is NEVER erased and the NSA are able to get ALL our personal voicemails and text messages if they want to.

Would love to hear from an IT expert here.

Thanks Zoot! :)

I used to have Samsung cellphone but had switched to an iPhone a few years back. As I recall, the Samsung also had an undelete button for voicemails too.

I truly don't understand how a cellphone tech at the service provider is unable to retrieve a voicemail from their archived digital databases...From what I know, digital info is NEVER erased and the NSA are able to get ALL our personal voicemails and text messages if they want to.

Would love to hear from an IT expert here.

Rebecca had a Samsung Focus Windows Phone operating on an AT&T plan. Yup, voicemail is stored at the service provider. According to Samsung, in order to retrieve a deleted VM, one would need to contact, in this case, AT&T. Very simple. So why on God's green earth didn't those "best of the best" investigators do just that? Their reasoning boggles the mind (my comments in red:
"We have now obtained, apparently, some new technology to examine the phone and the phone is being examined with that new technology," Lt. Nesbit said.

Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner questioned why detectives never tried to retrieve the deleted voicemail from AT&T. A logical question.

"My information is that you can retrieve that kind of data and I would hope that if they're doing a forensic examination of the phone, that they would also make an attempt to get the information that was erased," Bremner said.

To date, sheriff investigators have served no search warrants or subpoenas on AT&T seeking to obtain either the deleted voicemail or call logs related to Rebecca Zahau's phone, according to Lt. Nesbit.

Nesbit said because they had possession of the phone itself, there was no need to subpoena Rebecca's call logs. Huh?

"We had the phone in custody and if the case had gotten to a point where we needed to obtain other records, we would have done another search warrant to obtain those records," said Nesbit. WTH? Wasn't the entire premise for the most bizarre, first-of-a-kind suicide in history based on that deleted voicemail? And they didn't deem it NECESSARY to obtain a search warrant from AT&T to confirm the contents? I give up.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15520745/...nesses-accounts-reported?clienttype=printable
:banghead:

Rebecca had a Samsung Focus Windows Phone operating on an AT&T plan. Yup, voicemail is stored at the service provider. According to Samsung, in order to retrieve a deleted VM, one would need to contact, in this case, AT&T. Very simple. So why on God's green earth didn't those "best of the best" investigators do just that? Their reasoning boggles the mind (my comments in red:

:banghead:
===============================================
I have concluded that the Suicide FIX was put in place by Greg Thompson and JS Attorney Paul Pfingst. Thompson kept Gore abreast of the investigation though Gore got exposed several times with misstatements or a more appropriate term = false statements {Adam passed his polygraph, science solved this case, Rebecca listened to and erased JS voice message at 12:50 am (no proof and would be dismissed as hearsay evidence in court),Dina was spotted on the Rady security tapes, the female employee on the rope video wasn't initially identified as a SDSP police woman, statements regarding the MESSAGE on the door, vague answer to security system question at 1043 Ocean Blvd. property during his Sept.2,2011 PC}.

There were 2 roads in this DEATH INVESTIGATION....the LEFT = HOMICIDE and the RIGHT = SUICIDE. If you break many aspects of this case down you would find that information, tests, follow-ups, re-enactments, etc. that pointed to the
LEFT (homicide) were either purposely ignored, arrogantly dismissed or detectives and Crime Lab employees were told to wrap it up. The other side of the road...RIGHT side (suicide) Gore's investigators went the "extra mile".....the SDSO female edited rope video to convince media/public how "easy" for a novice like Rebecca to tie her hands behind her back, etc. The investigators researched RZ's background more than all of the POI combined and found a statement that RZ was depressed 6 months earlier even though they knew she never took prescription drugs or under any doctor's care....Gore made it an EMPHASIS with his statements to the media that RZ was depressed to support his suicide theory. RZ being naked = he and brash ME Lucas would cite other vague examples, RZ rash decision to commit suicide = oh, it was a voice message left by JS that was later erased by RZ at 12:50 am which indicated Max's GRAVE condition, blood on green/white towel in the hallway, blood on the carpet, blood on the shower floor blood on her thighs = suggested RZ menstrual blood.

Lets look at the LEFT side (homicide) that Thompson/Gore that took no such liberties or action to investigate further:
1-elderly woman that heard female SCREAMS and HELP-HELP at 11:40 pm Tuesday night coming from the direction of Spreckels mansion.
2-bicyclist insisted it was DINA that was on the front porch at 10:00pm Tuesday night....never bothered to have a lineup with both Dina and Nina as part of the lineup.
3-no re-enactments from the statements Adam made regarding his first spotting RZ hanging to cutting her down.
4- no re-enactments from the supposed hanging itself with regards to the movement of the bed that the rope was tied around.
5-no mention on how Adam could drag in DIRT on the hallway floor leading to the kitchen yet he didn't appear to leave any atop the patio table he used to cut RZ down.
6- no explanation how RZ wound up with CAKED mud on the soles of her feet and why she didn't leave any dirt marks atop the patio table as well.
7- vague explanation on just where the red/orange towing rope came from...Gore mentioned the garage but no mention of RZ footprints in the garage floor.
8-no mention of how the CLUMP of hair could wind up on the shower wall and
never identified.
9-the red blanket and tipped over white wicker chair weren't taken from the 2nd floor room back to the Crime Lab.
10-Adam's background didn't appear to be as thoroughly checked as Rebecca's....no mention of how long Adam had been taking Ambien and apparently never interviewed any past/present girlfriends on his sexual habits (bondage/*advertiser censored*).
11- no mention of the '*advertiser censored* site' that Adam was watching when he supposedly awoke after 6:00am Wed. morning.
12- never followed-up with 2nd polygraph with Adam even though Paul Redden (polygraph/former detective) recommended another test.
13-never mentioned if Jonah had any boat(s) nearby nor searched for similar towing rope.
14- never insisted/followed up with NINA's polygraph.
15- never interviewed Nina's 18 year old son that came with her to SD on Monday and DINA's male adult friend staying at her house.
16- never interviewed DINA nor took blood/DNA from her despite her VOLATILE background and statement from CPD officer who drove RZ/Xena to get Xena's
leg cuts attended to at nearby Care facility in which he overheard RZ telling Xena,"Dina is going to kill me." This is important because Gore chose to EMPHASIZE a RZ statement being depressed 6 months earlier as relevant but a death statement less than 24 hours earlier had no relevance because it was on the LEFT side (homicide) of the road.
17-there was no statements from Dr. Brad Peterson to confirm Jonah's assertion that Max's condition turned GRAVE Tuesday night after 8:00pm when JS returned from dinner.
18-there was no resolution made on NINA's dispute with her TEXT that showed up at 10:41pm Tuesday night vs 9:41pm that she claimed.
19-there was no plea from SDSO Gore's office for potential eyewitnesses to come forward to see if anyone could identify NINA/DINA walking back to their residence after 10;pm on Tuesday night.
20-where are ALL the blood test results?
21- why wasn't a handwriting expert brought in to examine the message and conduct his own investigation....have Dina,Nina,Adam,Jonah, Nina's son, Howard Luber and Dina's male adult friend print out the MESSAGE,etc.?
22- why haven't the EXACT times been released when RZ's laptop was used for searches on July 11 and 12?
23- why weren't the gardeners interviewed about the red/orange towing rope and what day/time the Courtyard sprinklers came on during the wee?.
24-why wasn't the Security System company interviewed that had the security contract for the 1043 Ocean Blvd. property?
25-why did it take brash ME Lucas until early evening to show up at 1043 Ocean Blvd. when the official death notice by CFD was around 7;00am that morning? Also, why hasn't someone answered why a TENT wasn't put up in the 12 hours that RZ's body lay on the grass?

SDSO never even contacted AT&T to see if the message was saved on their server. Instead they assumed it was no longer available. Yep, those 15 investigators did everything they could, NOT.

Posted: Sep 22, 2011 1:56 AM

Nesbit explained further that the voicemail "is not stored on the phone itself but once it's deleted from the phone, after a certain number of days it's also deleted from the AT&T server; and at that point it had been at least a week and she (the detective) knew that it was no longer on the server."

To date, sheriff investigators have served no search warrants or subpoenas on AT&T seeking to obtain either the deleted voicemail or call logs related to Rebecca Zahau's phone, according to Lt. Nesbit.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15520745/...us-cell-phone-new-witnesses-accounts-reported

I have concluded that the Suicide FIX was put in place by Greg Thompson and JS Attorney Paul Pfingst. Thompson kept Gore abreast of the investigation though Gore got exposed several times with misstatements or a more appropriate term = false statements {Adam passed his polygraph, science solved this case, Rebecca listened to and erased JS voice message at 12:50 am (no proof and would be dismissed as hearsay evidence in court),Dina was spotted on the Rady security tapes, the female employee on the rope video wasn't initially identified as a SDSP police woman, statements regarding the MESSAGE on the door, vague answer to security system question at 1043 Ocean Blvd. property during his Sept.2,2011 PC}.

There were 2 roads in this DEATH INVESTIGATION....the LEFT = HOMICIDE and the RIGHT = SUICIDE. If you break many aspects of this case down you would find that information, tests, follow-ups, re-enactments, etc. that pointed to the
LEFT (homicide) were either purposely ignored, arrogantly dismissed or detectives and Crime Lab employees were told to wrap it up. The other side of the road...RIGHT side (suicide) Gore's investigators went the "extra mile".....the SDSO female edited rope video to convince media/public how "easy" for a novice like Rebecca to tie her hands behind her back, etc. The investigators researched RZ's background more than all of the POI combined and found a statement that RZ was depressed 6 months earlier even though they knew she never took prescription drugs or under any doctor's care....Gore made it an EMPHASIS with his statements to the media that RZ was depressed to support his suicide theory. RZ being naked = he and brash ME Lucas would cite other vague examples, RZ rash decision to commit suicide = oh, it was a voice message left by JS that was later erased by RZ at 12:50 am which indicated Max's GRAVE condition, blood on green/white towel in the hallway, blood on the carpet, blood on the shower floor blood on her thighs = suggested RZ menstrual blood.

Lets look at the LEFT side (homicide) that Thompson/Gore that took no such liberties or action to investigate further:
1-elderly woman that heard female SCREAMS and HELP-HELP at 11:40 pm Tuesday night coming from the direction of Spreckels mansion.
2-bicyclist insisted it was DINA that was on the front porch at 10:00pm Tuesday night....never bothered to have a lineup with both Dina and Nina as part of the lineup.
3-no re-enactments from the statements Adam made regarding his first spotting RZ hanging to cutting her down.
4- no re-enactments from the supposed hanging itself with regards to the movement of the bed that the rope was tied around.
5-no mention on how Adam could drag in DIRT on the hallway floor leading to the kitchen yet he didn't appear to leave any atop the patio table he used to cut RZ down.
6- no explanation how RZ wound up with CAKED mud on the soles of her feet and why she didn't leave any dirt marks atop the patio table as well.
7- vague explanation on just where the red/orange towing rope came from...Gore mentioned the garage but no mention of RZ footprints in the garage floor.
never identified.
9-the red blanket and tipped over white wicker chair weren't taken from the 2nd floor room back to the Crime Lab.
10-Adam's background didn't appear to be as thoroughly checked as Rebecca's....no mention of how long Adam had been taking Ambien and apparently never interviewed any past/present girlfriends on his sexual habits (bondage/*advertiser censored*).
11- no mention of the '*advertiser censored* site' that Adam was watching when he supposedly awoke after 6:00am Wed. morning.
12- never followed-up with 2nd polygraph with Adam even though Paul Redden (polygraph/former detective) recommended another test.
13-never mentioned if Jonah had any boat(s) nearby nor searched for similar towing rope.
15- never interviewed Nina's 18 year old son that came with her to SD on Monday and DINA's male adult friend staying at her house.
16- never interviewed DINA nor took blood/DNA from her despite her VOLATILE background and statement from CPD officer who drove RZ/Xena to get Xena's
leg cuts attended to at nearby Care facility in which he overheard RZ telling Xena,"Dina is going to kill me." This is important because Gore chose to EMPHASIZE a RZ statement being depressed 6 months earlier as relevant but a death statement less than 24 hours earlier had no relevance because it was on the LEFT side (homicide) of the road.
17-there was no statements from Dr. Brad Peterson to confirm Jonah's assertion that Max's condition turned GRAVE Tuesday night after 8:00pm when JS returned from dinner.
18-there was no resolution made on NINA's dispute with her TEXT that showed up at 10:41pm Tuesday night vs 9:41pm that she claimed.
19-there was no plea from SDSO Gore's office for potential eyewitnesses to come forward to see if anyone could identify NINA/DINA walking back to their residence after 10;pm on Tuesday night.
21- why wasn't a handwriting expert brought in to examine the message and conduct his own investigation....have Dina,Nina,Adam,Jonah, Nina's son, Howard Luber and Dina's male adult friend print out the MESSAGE,etc.?
22- why haven't the EXACT times been released when RZ's laptop was used for searches on July 11 and 12?
23- why weren't the gardeners interviewed about the red/orange towing rope and what day/time the Courtyard sprinklers came on during the wee?.
24-why wasn't the Security System company interviewed that had the security contract for the 1043 Ocean Blvd. property?
25-why did it take brash ME Lucas until early evening to show up at 1043 Ocean Blvd. when the official death notice by CFD was around 7;00am that morning? Also, why hasn't someone answered why a TENT wasn't put up in the 12 hours that RZ's body lay on the grass?

BRAVO, your post definitely deflates the SDSO bullet point that many suicide believers tend to reference. 7-10 days Rebecca's death was investigated as a homicide? Is that what Gore is saying below? So the 30 plus days before the ME signed her autopsy report and the 9/2 presser was spent on their rope tying video, powerpoint presentation and how to convince the public this was a suicide. All because Jonah's non existent dire voicemail. GMAB! No way LE could complete all that you have suggested in 7-10 days. Maybe Tsuida requested the phone SW's on 8/24 because she wasn't buying the suicide theory.

Why did you rush your case?

We had between seven and fifteen investigators, in addition to Crime Lab personnel, looking into this case for seven weeks exclusively. There was no ”rush to judgment,” there was simply a large number of resources dedicated to this investigation full time. For the first seven to ten days of this investigation, it was widely believed among investigators this case was more likely to be a homicide. As the evidence began to come in, however, that belief began to change. Ultimately, the evidence convinced everyone involved this case was a suicide. No “rush to judgment,” no “tunnel vision.”

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/faq.html

never identified.

:clap: :clap: ITA with everything you said Serpico....with one exception. Suicide should have been the "left" road, and Homicide should have been the "RIGHT" road. Pun intended! LOL

:clap: :clap: ITA with everything you said Serpico....with one exception. Suicide should have been the "left" road, and Homicide should have been the "RIGHT" road. Pun intended! LOL
Ha! No kidding aside....that thought entered my mind briefly but I settled on
the 2 ROADS that Greg Thompson/ Sheriff Gore mapped out in their investigation....but now that I think about it more....I should've changed it:)

This may not necessarily belong in cell ph record thread. My replies are in orchid.

The possible phone message from JS with the devastating announcement really does not matter as much as the SDSO thinks it may. RZ knew Maxie's grave condition. She felt the pressure. She was still being questioned by investigators regarding MS's fall and any apparent discrepancies in her report. RZ knew CPS was on her heels, too.

As it is with murders, one does not need to prove motive in suicides. Who told the Crime Lab employees to "wrap it up"? It may be prudent to bear in mind that Gore had access to far more evidence that we have been provided. The ability for RZ to tie that rope does not remain a mystery. All of the blood found was Rebecca's. IMO, as an "in your face JS", it grossly demonstrated that she was still of child-bearing years.

The woman pointed more towards the direction of the beach rather than towards the mansion.
After viewing hours of nighttime footage outside the mansion, there is no way a PI could be made. Also, Rebecca had the exterior lights turned off, making it even more difficult to ID from the boulevard.
My sense is that AS was shocked and saddened by the tragic site. His reaction of disbelief is obvious on the 911 recording.
Hurts my throat just to read that.
Perhaps he did not walk the exact same path to and fro the kitchen. Isn't AS heard dragging the nearly-rotten wooden table during the 911 call?
Where are the pix of mud caked on her feet? The photos I have viewed of RZ's ankle bonds do not depict caked mud on nor around the soles of Rebecca's feet. That said, her dirty feet never made sense to me. Why would a well-manicured woman take a shower before walking thru muddy areas outdoors? I mean, if I knew I would be walking in mud, I would have done so before the shower.
SDSO found the logical space on the garage shelf where it had been kept. Do you suspect AS of prior possession of the reddish orange suicide rope?
never identified.
Clumps of my long hair are often found in the shower's drain. Perhaps RZ slung the clump onto the shower wall in an effort to unclog the drain.
These items should have been taken into custody and tested.
One word. Peculiar.
Life upon the Mississippi Rivva must be lonely.
His poly was inconclusive. Most likely there would have never been another one taken. Remember the attorney who appeared at 1043 Oceanside Blvd? He shut that noise down.
I dunno. Didn't he keep a yacht at the marina?
Ruling the death a suicide negated any need for polygraphs. Besides, PT are not admissible evidence.
Stranger danger?
The relevance is perhaps RZ intentionally said, "Dina is going to kill me" to Xena while knowing the detective could overhear her.
It has been speculated that is when Max's brain herniated. Death would be imminent.
A discrepancy indeed. One cannot use RZ's phone records unless also accepting the 10:41pm time. And I do.
These back to back tragedies made headlines around the world. Surely anyone with anything to add would have done so.
Could AB have the results in her possession since she has a copy of the complete SDSO file?
Black paint was found on RZ's body and fingernails. Maybe an expert will appear during the wrongful death phase to compare these 6 of your suspects.
AB has full control over releasing the information in the files. For now, she is holding them close to her war chest.
Maybe this information could be developed for the civil trial. Apparently the investigators were not suspicious of the sprinklers.
Was the security alarm normally engaged overnight? Maybe this information will be developed during the civil trial, too.
By the ME's professional standards, extreme tardiness is unacceptable. Also unacceptable, is to allow the victim to lie naked and uncovered for hours unnecessarily. There should have been a public apology for breeching her rights to privacy.

My opinions that are subject to change without written notice

This may not necessarily belong in cell ph record thread. My replies are in orchid.

All of the blood found was Rebecca's. IMO, as an "in your face JS", it grossly demonstrated that she was still of child-bearing years.

"Still" of childbearing years? Still? That is SUCH an odd (ok, that's a polite understatement!) comment about a woman in her early thirties-- who was ACTIVELY AVOIDING pregnancy with an IUD. But....somehow wants to insult Jonah with the whole "suicide" fantasy?? Ridiculous speculation. Rebecca made an affirmative decision to avoid pregnancy with her choice of birth control. Sort of puts the whole rumor of "gold digger wants to produce an heir" idea to rest for me, lol! If Rebecca had wanted to "ambush" Jonah and produce an heir, she wouldn't have had an IUD. (JMO/ IMO/ MOO.........)

I have read this "new" hateful theory here and elsewhere that mocks and taunts Rebecca for having the "audacity" to be young enough to have menstrual bleeding while she was dying (well, murdered, IMO).

Rebecca's killer may have murdered her not only for revenge, and as an expression of extreme hate (IMO), but to PREVENT young, attractive Rebecca from producing a future heir to Jonah's wealth.

I do understand that menopause is not easy for "some" women to handle. Their self esteem takes a hit, they feel less attractive, they envy women who are "still" of childbearing years. The reality of being too old to produce more children is too much to bear emotionally and psychologically for some women. Some even project this confusion and emotional distress on to younger women. Some are even pretty angry about being replaced with a younger, more attractive woman. I dunno. SMH.

I do have to wonder how much Rebecca being young, attractive, slender, and "still" of childbearing years has something to do with the person/s who killed her, IMO. Seems like another piece fitting perfectly into the revenge and hate motive, IMO. Well, anyway, to me it sure doesn't sound like anything Jonah, Adam, or Nina would be sitting around musing about! But that's just my opinion.

^^^ BINGO K_Z.

Nope, Jonah, Adam nor Nina would not be musing about Rebecca having Jonah's baby.

But Dina Romano absolutely would! Dina Romano was not only obsessing about being by displaced by Rebecca, she was obsessing about Max being displaced too. WOW!!!

Just my opinion of course.

The possible phone message from JS with the devastating announcement really does not matter as much as the SDSO thinks it may. RZ knew Maxie's grave condition. She felt the pressure. She was still being questioned by investigators regarding MS's fall and any apparent discrepancies in her report. RZ knew CPS was on her heels, too.

Hi DeDee!

I am going to assume it is your opinion RZ knew about Maxie's grave condition and felt pressured because there is NO source to back up your statement.

Did you know Det. Adkins was not requested to respond to the CPS report until AFTER Rebecca was found dead. The reason Det. Adkins called Rebecca had nothing to do with CPS. Det. Adkins was requested to respond to Rady's in regard to a pending CPS report at approx 6:00 pm on the 14th. More than 24 hours after Rebecca was found nude, bound, gagged and deceased. Det. Adkins was NOT calling Rebecca to follow up on a CPS report because the report had not be filed. The only thing on Rebecca's heels was her murderer, IMO.

SW 41290 -
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41290.pdf

Quote:
All of the blood found was Rebecca's. IMO, as an "in your face JS", it grossly demonstrated that she was still of child-bearing years.

If I recall correctly, SDSO had not tested ALL the blood they found. Somehow they "assumed" it belonged to Rebecca.
Because remember, this case is ironclad and science doesn't lie. They "assumed" it was a suicide and therefore there were no other people present, therefore they can close the case. I can tell that my definition of science is very different from theirs. Because definition of "assumed" is "to take for granted or without proof" (dictionary.com)

IMO if Dina did anything to Rebecca she wouldn't be doing anything to call attention of any kind to herself. If she was innocent of any wrong-doing and tragically lost her son and then was publicly accused of murdering Rebecca... had a bottle of wine and ... had (actually) no facts about what happened to Rebecca...

Just sayin'

^^^ BINGO K_Z.

Nope, Jonah, Adam nor Nina would not be musing about Rebecca having Jonah's baby.

But Dina Romano absolutely would! Dina Romano was not only obsessing about being by displaced by Rebecca, she was obsessing about Max being displaced too. WOW!!!

Just my opinion of course.

It is a fact that we are not privy to conversations between RZ and JS during their two years together. RZ may have wanted JS to put a ring on it and raise their families in mutual harmony. For me, the drops of blood from the shower to the hanging room and down her legs indicate free-flowing menstruation.

"A copper containing intrauterine device can cause a harder and more intense bleeding during menstrual period."

http://www.yourcontraception.com/birth-control-methods/iud/advantages-and-complications-of-iud.html

Dina had a beautiful, bright, talented son, a wonderful career and a boyfriend. It appears she successfully moved forward after the divorce. That is not obsessing. Dina's concern for her only child's safety and welfare became heightened after being introduced to Rebecca, who stated that she descended from royalty, which may be accurate, but life did not come easy for her immediate family in the early days as RZ's militant father was held captive as a POW for many years. Furthermore, during their initial introduction, apparently, when RZ gave Dina her last name, it was the first time she used it in the US. After obtaining more accurate information, Dina discovered RNZ's 2009 felony charges for shoplifting.

"Still" of childbearing years? Still? That is SUCH an odd (ok, that's a polite understatement!) comment about a woman in her early thirties-- who was ACTIVELY AVOIDING pregnancy with an IUD. But....somehow wants to insult Jonah with the whole "suicide" fantasy?? Ridiculous speculation. Rebecca made an affirmative decision to avoid pregnancy with her choice of birth control. Sort of puts the whole rumor of "gold digger wants to produce an heir" idea to rest for me, lol! If Rebecca had wanted to "ambush" Jonah and produce an heir, she wouldn't have had an IUD. (JMO/ IMO/ MOO.........)

I have read this "new" hateful theory here and elsewhere that mocks and taunts Rebecca for having the "audacity" to be young enough to have menstrual bleeding while she was dying (well, murdered, IMO).

Rebecca's killer may have murdered her not only for revenge, and as an expression of extreme hate (IMO), but to PREVENT young, attractive Rebecca from producing a future heir to Jonah's wealth.

I do understand that menopause is not easy for "some" women to handle. Their self esteem takes a hit, they feel less attractive, they envy women who are "still" of childbearing years. The reality of being too old to produce more children is too much to bear emotionally and psychologically for some women. Some even project this confusion and emotional distress on to younger women. Some are even pretty angry about being replaced with a younger, more attractive woman. I dunno. SMH.

I do have to wonder how much Rebecca being young, attractive, slender, and "still" of childbearing years has something to do with the person/s who killed her, IMO. Seems like another piece fitting perfectly into the revenge and hate motive, IMO. Well, anyway, to me it sure doesn't sound like anything Jonah, Adam, or Nina would be sitting around musing about! But that's just my opinion.

Clearly there is a message in leaving blood droplets from the shower to the hanging room.

As for using the term "still" as in still in childbearing years, RZ was a 32yof and JS was 54yom who both had ample time in their futures for children or producing heirs as you so eloquently put it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/0...son-likely-homicide-independent-report-finds/

K_Z wrote: "I have read this "new" hateful theory here and elsewhere that mocks and taunts Rebecca for having the "audacity" to be young enough to have menstrual bleeding while she was dying (well, murdered, IMO)."

One must look at the totality of the evidence available to determine its significance. If one follows the evidence to find a conclusion of suicide, one attempts to understand why RZ would intentionally leave a trail of blood. She gagged her mouth so why not prevent her blood from flowing? We may never know precisely; however, imho, JS understood its significance even if we don't.

Hi DeDee!

I am going to assume it is your opinion RZ knew about Maxie's grave condition and felt pressured because there is NO source to back up your statement.

Did you know Det. Adkins was not requested to respond to the CPS report until AFTER Rebecca was found dead. The reason Det. Adkins called Rebecca had nothing to do with CPS. Det. Adkins was requested to respond to Rady's in regard to a pending CPS report at approx 6:00 pm on the 14th. More than 24 hours after Rebecca was found nude, bound, gagged and deceased. Det. Adkins was NOT calling Rebecca to follow up on a CPS report because the report had not be filed. The only thing on Rebecca's heels was her murderer, IMO.

SW 41290 -
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41290.pdf

Greetings, Lash.

How could RZ not be aware of his grave condition? Maxfield was unresponsive immediately after his fall. Rebecca knew this for over thirty minutes while the EMT was working to save Maxie's life.
Lash wrote: "Det. Adkins was NOT calling Rebecca to follow up on a CPS report because the report had not be filed."

Although I never indicated Adkins was following up on the report to CPS authorities regarding Max's serious injuries, the point remains that investigators were pursuing RZ in regards to Maxie's fall and any apparent discrepancies in her report and did so on Tuesday, her last day alive, according to RZ's ph records.

BRAVO, your post definitely deflates the SDSO bullet point that many suicide believers tend to reference. 7-10 days Rebecca's death was investigated as a homicide? Is that what Gore is saying below? So the 30 plus days before the ME signed her autopsy report and the 9/2 presser was spent on their rope tying video, powerpoint presentation and how to convince the public this was a suicide. All because Jonah's non existent dire voicemail. GMAB! No way LE could complete all that you have suggested in 7-10 days. Maybe Tsuida requested the phone SW's on 8/24 because she wasn't buying the suicide theory.

Why did you rush your case?

We had between seven and fifteen investigators, in addition to Crime Lab personnel, looking into this case for seven weeks exclusively. There was no ”rush to judgment,” there was simply a large number of resources dedicated to this investigation full time. For the first seven to ten days of this investigation, it was widely believed among investigators this case was more likely to be a homicide. As the evidence began to come in, however, that belief began to change. Ultimately, the evidence convinced everyone involved this case was a suicide. No “rush to judgment,” no “tunnel vision.”

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/faq.html

SDSO: "As the evidence began to come in, however, that belief began to change. Ultimately, the evidence convinced everyone involved this case was a suicide."

------------------------------

Was there a birthday celebration for Xena, after Maxie's fall, that included a shopping trip before Xena returned home?

"Reports of a party, which would have taken place as Mr Shacknai and his ex-wife held a vigil at their son's bedside, deepen the mystery surrounding the two deaths at the historic Spreckels Mansion in the upscale Coronado suburb of San Diego."

"The mystery surrounding her death, which police have described as 'bizarre', deepened as it emerged a loud party had been held at the 27-room house on Tuesday night, the day before Miss Nalepa died - and the day after the little boy's accident."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Jonah-Shacknais-mansion-son-Max-6-dies.html

-------------------------

Pleasing those who wish to prove RZ's death was by murder is not my responsibility.

-------------------------

As always my thoughts and opinions only

Attachments

• article-2014784-0D0808A100000578-336_306x291.jpg
    article-2014784-0D0808A100000578-336_306x291.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
Geez... there seems to be some obsession with menstrual blood on these threads.:moo:

Geez... there seems to be some obsession with menstrual blood on these threads.:moo:

I know! This ugly new "fertility dance" theme blaming Rebecca is flowing around in a few places.

Reminds me of the "Food Nazi" and "Headlock Jujitsu Master" false narratives we have heard in the past. This is just the newest iteration of slurs demeaning Rebecca, IMO.

The blood on the floor was never collected or tested. It could just as easily have been from a murderer with a hangnail or a nosebleed chasing the murder victim down.

There really WASN'T all that much blood of any source documented on the autopsy. And what WAS documented does not support "dripping" of any vaginal blood.

No blood in the DISTAL vaginal vault, a small amount near the cervix, a small smear on the inner thighs and a big toe. The ME went to great lengths to document a TINY uterine polyp (which means he DID meticulously examine the endometrium)-- but made no mention of her parity, or her endometrial lining that would suggest either breakthrough bleeding or menses.

There is no science, IMO, that supports the "droplets" in the hall as being of a "menstrual source". That was a huge assumption by LE.

Do we need a thread for blood evidence discussion?

I know! This ugly new "fertility dance" theme blaming Rebecca is flowing around in a few places.

Reminds me of the "Food Nazi" and "Headlock Jujitsu Master" false narratives we have heard in the past. This is just the newest iteration of slurs demeaning Rebecca, IMO.

The blood on the floor was never collected or tested. It could just as easily have been from a murderer with a hangnail or a nosebleed chasing the murder victim down.

There really WASN'T all that much blood of any source documented on the autopsy. And what WAS documented does not support "dripping" of any vaginal blood.

No blood in the DISTAL vaginal vault, a small amount near the cervix, a small smear on the inner thighs and a big toe. The ME went to great lengths to document a TINY uterine polyp (which means he DID meticulously examine the endometrium)-- but made no mention of her parity, or her endometrial lining that would suggest either breakthrough bleeding or menses.

There is no science, IMO, that supports the "droplets" in the hall as being of a "menstrual source". That was a huge assumption by LE.

Do we need a thread for blood evidence discussion?

I'd love to see a thread for the blood evidence. IMHO, the obsession with menstrual blood is not about menstruation but about denying other possible explanations for blood, such as someone assaulting Rebecca, or someone else at the scene bleeding from a defensive injury. I think it's just a coincidence that those who wish to dismiss all blood evidence as menstrual blood also like to imply Rebecca was unbalanced and ill mannered and likely to carelessly drip menstrual blood on the carpet.

If a new thread is started, maybe the topic could be a little broader than strictly blood evidence. IIRC, there was also hair evidence and mixed DNA on various items. And IIRC, the autopsy report indicated there were no visible signs of sexual assault, but then only said the swabs were sent for testing without reporting the results of that testing. Maybe that's standard, I don't know, but maybe someone knowledgeable could enlighten me on a thread specific to that topic. I've always wondered about that.

ETA: Can someone remind me if the plastic cups taken into evidence were ever tested for DNA? I suspect they were not.

All of the above is just my opinion.

It is a fact that we are not privy to conversations between RZ and JS during their two years together. RZ may have wanted JS to put a ring on it and raise their families in mutual harmony. For me, the drops of blood from the shower to the hanging room and down her legs indicate free-flowing menstruation.

"A copper containing intrauterine device can cause a harder and more intense bleeding during menstrual period."

http://www.yourcontraception.com/birth-control-methods/iud/advantages-and-complications-of-iud.html

Clearly there is a message in leaving blood droplets from the shower to the hanging room.

As for using the term "still" as in still in childbearing years, RZ was a 32yof and JS was 54yom who both had ample time in their futures for children or producing heirs as you so eloquently put it.

Dedee, are you a female? Wondering because women don't walk around, dribbling their mestrual blood on a carpet. Considering that Rebecca obviously took a great pride in maintaining her appearance, I have a hard time believing she'd cruise around million dollars mansion naked and leaving bloody spots all over the place.

One must look at the totality of the evidence available to determine its significance. If one follows the evidence to find a conclusion of suicide, one attempts to understand why RZ would intentionally leave a trail of blood. She gagged her mouth so why not prevent her blood from flowing? We may never know precisely; however, imho, JS understood its significance even if we don't.

------------------------------

Snipped for easier read.

I agree that one must definitely look at the totality of the evidence. However, thus far, from what I've seen, you've made bizarre mischaracterizations of both Rebecca and Dina and the facts and evidence don't back any of them up. Plus, you've posted miscellaneous, tangential links that are irrelevant to the issues you are stating and/or implying.

For example, you say:
"It is a fact that we are not privy to conversations between RZ and JS during their two years together. RZ may have wanted JS to put a ring on it and raise their families in mutual harmony. For me, the drops of blood from the shower to the hanging room and down her legs indicate free-flowing menstruation.

You seem to be meshing lots of things together that don't follow logically . Sure we may not be privvy to private conversations. But what does Rebecca and Jonah maybe wanted to get married have to do with "drops of blood from the shower to the hanging room and down her legs"? :banghead:

Then you linked this: "A copper containing intrauterine device can cause a harder and more intense bleeding during menstrual period." http://www.yourcontraception.com/bir...ns-of-iud.html

What's this link supposed to explain? The jump from putting a ring on it and marriage to IUD causing heavier than normal periods?

Are you implying that because Rebecca and Jonah were considering marriage and getting her an engagement/wedding ring that that was why Rebecca decided to use an IUD and that caused her menses to bleed heavier than normal? :scared:

As another example, you say "Dina had... a wonderful career."

First response is :waitasec: Dina had a "wonderful career"? What was this stellar career you speak so highly of that she had? Wasn't Dina still in school trying to get her PsyD from Argosy U in AZ?

Last I heard Dina never obtained a license for her psychology so she can't even legally practice anywhere. So what exactly is this "wonderful career" Dina had? Where and who were her clients? What professional accomplishments has she earned?

To date, I am not aware of any career for Dina unless you're referring to her pharmaceutical sales position way back when she first met Jonah and then quit her job to become his mistress. As I recall, Jonah met Dina while he was still married to Kimberly and Dina concocted lies about her name in order to deceive Kimberly and Jonah's and Kimberly's two biological children, ES and GS about her sexual relationship with Jonah their father. So if anyone was LYING and actively deceiving others about her identity, it was Dina (NOT Rebecca).

Then you say "Clearly there is a message in leaving blood droplets from the shower to the hanging room."

Sorry I don't see any messages, clear, hidden or otherwise in a woman inadvertently dropping miniscule blood while she's having her menses. That is absurd to imply that one or two droplets of blood found on Rebecca's own leg and or one droplet on the floor (which were not even proven to be Rebecca's by any forensic analysis) can be exaggerated to mean Rebecca was PURPOSEFULLY dropping menses blood all over the home in order to "throw one or two droplets of fertility blood" in Jonah's face? Completely absurd theory.

One has to wonder why someone would come up with such a ludicrous theory. What could possibly be the motive except to insult a young 32-year-old healthy woman of child-bearing age such as Rebecca and to contrast that to old, post-menopausal woman like Dina who can no longer have children? IDK Seems ridiculous and irrational.

Then you say "Was there a birthday celebration for Xena, after Maxie's fall, that included a shopping trip before Xena returned home?"

Are you implying that people were out celebrating because Max fell and was braindead? REALLY?! First of all, the party was debunked. There were numerous MSM articles which were later retracted. So there goes your whole theory about a macabre party and celebrations.

You also say "Pleasing those who wish to prove RZ's death was by murder is not my responsibility. "

That's true and certainly I'm not here to please you or anyone including the suicide brigade either. We're here for the TRUTH. And JUSTICE. There should be no sides but OBJECTIVITY in analyzing and weighing the evidence. No need to automatically jump to false conclusions and exaggerations based on your own biases and hatred of a 32-year-old young Asian woman.

<snip>
One has to wonder why someone would come up with such a ludicrous theory. What could possibly be the motive except to insult a young 32-year-old healthy woman of child-bearing age such as Rebecca and to contrast that to old, post-menopausal woman like Dina who can no longer have children? IDK Seems ridiculous and irrational.

I could be wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay