Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Your comment regarding a signed bill of sale was I assume meant with much sarcasm, however in reality I think it almost does relate pretty much back to the same end. I believe there is electronic communication that in effect does reflect pretty much a signed receipt. Just my opinion.

No not at all. I have noticed that many seem to think criminals would be stupid enough to leave evidence on their own property so I was assuming, rightly or wrongly, that the same suggestion may be made when wondering about the gun sale. HTH. Until we have information that defines the transaction, I think that a written signature or an electronic one remain definite possibilities. MOO

http://insidetime.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/May-20121.pdf

Page 43:

Murder: Conspiracy and Joint Enterprise
One Dead; more than one in the Dock

Conspiracy to Murder
The essence of this offence is in the ‘agreement’;
- the agreement to kill – there need not in fact be
a dead body.
On the other hand prosecutors
sometimes like to use this charge when there is
more than one person in the dock and all are
alleged to have played a different role in an
unlawful killing. In those circumstances it is
sometimes easier to charge conspiracy to murder
even though there is a body. The authors, for
example, were involved in a gang-land case where
the defendant had been charged with conspiracy
to murder (he was later acquitted) – the murder
victim had been shot by an unknown male who
was with a group of other masked males. The
police made several arrests and tried them all for
conspiracy to murder.
-.-.-.-.-

The intention in a murder charge is an intent to kill
or to cause grievous bodily harm (GBH). The
intention to actually kill must be present in a conspiracy
to murder charge; it is not enough to have
an intention to commit GBH only. However, when
there is an actual death and there is more than
one defendant in the dock the Crown will
sometimes prefer a straight murder charge as the
intention element may be easier for them to prove
than that in a conspiracy charge – i.e. charge
murder on a joint enterprise basis; see below.
Another significant difference is of course the
sentence. We all know that there is only one
sentence for the offence of murder and that is the
mandatory life sentence for adult offenders. That
is not true in conspiracy cases; the sentence is
open – though, depending on the facts, a conspiracy
to murder case may well attract a life sentence.

I just found this, interesting. Maybe that problem will arise?

I find the bolded part interesting.

Two or more people conspire to commit a murder. Just the fact that they conspired to commit murder, even though they may not have committed the actual act of murder and no-one is proven to be dead, could mean that that two or more people planned something whether they executed the plan or not. Just thinking out loud here. Thanks for the thought provoking link, From Germany.

That information can be very educational , like you mentioned most of us are honest and normal thus we think everybody else around us is the same. How wrong we can be sometimes.

And another important consideration is only a few Psychopaths become murderers ..... most of them are around us at work and in business.

Some wealthy businessmen are completely ruthless Psychopaths who will do anything and everything for money regardless of how much it harms or devastates other people ... they simply do not care .... the popular TV show "The Shark Tank" has one and he admits it constantly. It even shows in his eyes , dark and cold and lifeless.

In the workplace they will covertly sabotage other peoples work , or poison the minds of managers against other staff in order to make themselves look better , and they often learn to use charm as a cover.

Thankfully there are not very many of them in the world , but more are in our midst than are in jail , early family life or lack of it can have an influence on the direction they take. Many of them learn to "act normal" within society yet still have no conscience.

Most people like to think they are normal and honest and even altruistic, the problem arises when people fail to see their own limitations. We are ALL guilty of that, even if altruistic thoughts cloud that fact. IMO.

I agree with you about some wealthy businessmen being ruthless, and I see this trait in many people who feel they have some degree of power over others be it with money or position.

I disagree that there are not many ruthless people in the world. the conditioning of people to be materialistic has in my opinion created a greedy and entitled sense of being rather than humble. Resentment of people with 'things' ( items, money, looks, intelligence, position, respect, genuine niceness) that they don't have, can cause a simmering anger which results in foul play which as you say is found within the workplace and many other areas of life.

I think the lack of apparent conscience is due to the conditioning, and that these behaviours are a result of this. If something is not perceived as wrong, there is no call to the conscience IMO. Thanks for your interesting post Arnie.

MOO

A recurring theme in the defense of DM is he couldn't have done this because he's not that kind of person. He's too well bred. He's too wealthy to do this kind of thing. The family is too good, beyond reproach, even in the face of their controversial past activities and habits. DM is too smart, too capable, too giving, too trusting, but this family is so good and DM is so good obviously they are victims of false accusations.

It's almost not so much about DM but the Millards, the family name, and MB's name (as the last standing M family member free from behind bars). Remember, DM is "an extension of another life".

DM himself counts on his family reputation and money to lift himself out of the situation he's in:

Throughout his letters, Millard makes multiple references to how he has convinced many of the guards and prisoners that he did not kill Bosma, the young Hamilton father who put his Dodge Ram truck up for sale online, went for a test drive with two strangers, and never returned.

“Once the dust settles, once trial is over, and all information is released, people will again smile and say good things about me,” he wrote. “I really do believe this. I just have to endure this to get there.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...rn-to-world-of-fast-cars-and-exotic-adventure

Of course these letters ended when the 3 Matthews and CN were arrested last year. Did something blow DM's optimism?

Since that time he's become "emaciated" and right off the bat, he'd given up on being a doer, remaining "ungroomed" in appearance after appearance http://www.chch.com/judge-quashes-ban-on-media-public-at-bosma-pre-trial-proceeding/

You wonder with the prevelence of drugs in the jail if this good skinny boy has picked up a drug habit to kill his time and spend his money while he waits http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4526801-keeping-drugs-out-of-jails-and-prisons/

DM supporters remind us that no evidence counts until the lawyers have had at it in court.

DM supporters remind us of the good family name.

They forget that that name has been signed on *advertiser censored* on the internet - it has already been soiled.

DP made it about DM's reputation I guess.

No not at all. I have noticed that many seem to think criminals would be stupid enough to leave evidence on their own property so I was assuming, rightly or wrongly, that the same suggestion may be made when wondering about the gun sale. HTH. Until we have information that defines the transaction, I think that a written signature or an electronic one remain definite possibilities. MOO

I agree, I also think DM was an incredibly stupid criminal. Right from the start the Sun mocked him as "dim" and "witless", sarcastically called him "Einstein", and pondered "So what’s the next mistake going to be?"

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/14/tim-bosma-murder-whole-region-is-devastated-and-disgusted

LE picked DM up within 5 days and they continued to investigate, one would expect, for at least another 11 solid months until the latest charges in the case were filed.

(Somehow perhaps, that event both killed DM's interest in letter-writing and led to his current state of emaciation?)

Anyway, LE picked up DM incredibly quickly. Despite DM's silence, the whole story unraveled within a few more days. We are not talking about a master criminal here. Yes I think DM really was that audacious as to own an incinerator. That's just a polite way of saying, wow, that's stupid. Ok, we'll get rid of the body using an incinerator (I bought), and then get rid of the incinerator by parking it in the middle of nowhere (at the acreage owned by me.) And no one will ever suspect me, because I'm DM. Genius!

I agree, I also think DM was an incredibly stupid criminal. Right from the start the Sun mocked him as "dim" and "witless", sarcastically called him "Einstein", and pondered "So what’s the next mistake going to be?"

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/14/tim-bosma-murder-whole-region-is-devastated-and-disgusted

LE picked DM up within 5 days and they continued to investigate, one would expect, for at least another 11 solid months until the latest charges in the case were filed.

(Somehow perhaps, that event both killed DM's interest in letter-writing and led to his current state of emaciation?)

Anyway, LE picked up DM incredibly quickly. Despite DM's silence, the whole story unraveled within a few more days. We are not talking about a master criminal here. Yes I think DM really was that audacious as to own an incinerator. That's just a polite way of saying, wow, that's stupid. Ok, we'll get rid of the body using an incinerator (I bought), and then get rid of the incinerator by parking it in the middle of nowhere (at the acreage owned by me.) And no one will ever suspect me, because I'm DM. Genius!

Exactly. A previous poster mentioned the "Millard good name". Sometimes people bank on those good names as a shield. "Nobody will suspect me because I'm a Kennedy, I'm a Millard, I'm a.....fill in the blank". There is a false sense of security that you can do whatever you please and no one will suspect you because of a name that "means' something to the general public. There is nothing new here and I suspect that's why it wasn't difficult to figure this out. Clearly this crew are not brilliant criminals.

You can see from the pictures and bio of DM that he was living a privileged life based on the accomplishments of his family not necessarily based on his hard work. That family name was working for him.

MOO.

There is also the moulding by todays society to become fearful and suspicious and I think that maybe the author of that fictional novel was not exposed to present day societal fear mongering, being that it was written in 1954. JMO

Thanks for that info sillybilly, I enjoyed reading up on it.
<rsbm>

You’re welcome for the read.

Although March's fictional work was 1954, I found it particularly interesting that Hare, a modern day, internationally renowned expert in criminal psychopathy, found that particular description from days of yore to be an explanation so relevant today that he chose it as part of his introduction.

Hare isn’t in the business of instilling fear or suspicion, or engaging in present day fear mongering. For those not familiar with his credentials and expertise, he’s no slouch:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...rg/welcome/bio.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Emeritus Professor of Psychology, University of British Columbia
President of Darkstone Research Group Ltd., a forensic research and consulting firm
Developer of the Hare Psychopathy Checklist
Consultant with FBI and the RCMP
Was a member of the former Research Advisory Board of the FBI Child Abduction and Serial Murder Investigative Resources Center
Affiliate Member of the International Criminal Investigative Analysis Fellowship
Member of the Advisory Panel established by Her Majesty’s Prison Service .. etc etc

The list goes on … so gosh, if we are to discount Robert Hare’s analysis of the psychopathic personality, whose should we rely upon?

Of course, to our knowledge, DM has not been diagnosed as a psychopath, nor has he been found guilty of the three murder charges against him. Discussions wrt psychopathy usually crop up in any discussions surrounding potential serial killers. Given the charges against him however, it might be prudent to consider that he could well be the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing … the “ more convincing picture of virtue than virtue presented of itself”.

A recurring theme in the defense of DM is he couldn't have done this because he's not that kind of person. He's too well bred. He's too wealthy to do this kind of thing. The family is too good, beyond reproach, even in the face of their controversial past activities and habits. DM is too smart, too capable, too giving, too trusting, but this family is so good and DM is so good obviously they are victims of false accusations.

I can't seem to find any of these things that you claim to be a recurring theme. Can you link to some for me please? TIA. I don't see any media reports or even posts here on Websleuths that have indicated any such thing. DM may well be a victim of false accusation, but I fail to see that it has been claimed that it is to do with any of these things you have mentioned.

It's almost not so much about DM but the Millards, the family name, and MB's name (as the last standing M family member free from behind bars). Remember, DM is "an extension of another life".

We are all an extension of another life and I believe that DM was quoting the obvious, in that he felt the pain of his mother, who was having to deal with the business and the onslaught of media attention etc. JMO

DM himself counts on his family reputation and money to lift himself out of the situation he's in:
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...rn-to-world-of-fast-cars-and-exotic-adventure

The article says DM implies something. That would be subject to interpretation. Anyone who is locked up would be hoping to return to the world as they knew it. For DM his life was about helicopters and such, he shouldn't be singled out just because he had a life that others were not able to lead. This brings me back to my earlier comment about resentfulness IMO.

Of course these letters ended when the 3 Matthews and CN were arrested last year. Did something blow DM's optimism?

Maybe he hoped the truth was finally getter closer to being exposed ! - all just MOO. Being locked up in a cell for two years, and apparently alone, can't do much for someones state of mind, it is no surprise to me that anyone would lose some degree of optimism, and DM did mention to Molly Hayes ( think it was her) that this is an adversarial system.

Since that time he's become "emaciated" and right off the bat, he'd given up on being a doer, remaining "ungroomed" in appearance after appearance http://www.chch.com/judge-quashes-ban-on-media-public-at-bosma-pre-trial-proceeding/

You wonder with the prevelence of drugs in the jail if this good skinny boy has picked up a drug habit to kill his time and spend his money while he waits http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4526801-keeping-drugs-out-of-jails-and-prisons/

DM supporters remind us that no evidence counts until the lawyers have had at it in court.

DM supporters remind us of the good family name.

Becoming emaciated is likely more to do with disgusting food, the like of powdered milk and powdered eggs being a clear indication. It doesn't whet my appetite either. MOO

They forget that that name has been signed on *advertiser censored* on the internet - it has already been soiled.

DP made it about DM's reputation I guess.

*advertiser censored* is showing a lot more than bare breasts. You can see bare breasts on the beach and even in restaurants if it's breastfeeding friendly. MOO

I agree, I also think DM was an incredibly stupid criminal. Right from the start the Sun mocked him as "dim" and "witless", sarcastically called him "Einstein", and pondered "So what&#8217;s the next mistake going to be?"

I can't see where the whole story has unraveled. I am still waiting for pertinent information.
We don't know who bought the incinerator, as in who called the company. The incinerator was bought in 2012, it had a long wait before being used as a body cremation device. Why wait? Surely it would have been simpler to use gasoline and a match. I am not being facetious here, I am pointing out that the incinerator was not bought for something that would happen a year into the future IMO MOO

I have to agree with you Snooper. He got away with WM's murder and LB's and thought he planned those so well, he would never get caught with TB's either. The incinerator was likely used to dispose of LB (as suggested by LE) and when no one put two and two together in her case he thought he had the perfect plan. When the evidence was right under LE's noses, he was the last person to have contact with her via cell phone and still LE did not give him a side glance and haul him in for questioning on her disappearance, he credited himself for pulling off the perfect murder.

Tamarind you question how DM could be that stupid to have so much evidence land on his doorstep to implicate himself. Maybe you should consider other serial killers modus operandi. If you look at other case such as John Gacy, Jeffry Dahmer, Luka Magnotta, Ted Bundy, Edward Gein, Robert Picton etc., these cases will hopefully give you better understand and clarification of how DM implicated himself and was stupid enough to darken his own doorstep. Overwhelming evidence including victims' remains and "trophies" were found on their own properties. Some committed the murders right in their own residence for pete sakes. Look at Paul Bernado's case where he held his victims for days and tortured them and even dismembered Leslie right in his own basement. So for anyone to think DM couldn't be so stupid to commit murders while leaving evidence on his own doorstep, needs to seriously rethink that possibility.

Another though to ponder, had DM been given more time before his arrest, perhaps he would have obliterated some of the evidence he left on his own doorstep. Even if that did happened, there is still so much direct evidence, he would still be where he is today and likely will be for the rest of his life. A few well known murderers such as Ted Bundy, Ted Kaczynski, Jeffrey Dahmer, Andrew Cunanan who had high IQs were stupid enough to leave evidence on their own doorsteps. For some reason I have my doubts DM has a high IQ, but even if he does, even intelligent serial murders eventually get caught in their sick fantasies. HTH and ALL MOO.

Exactly. A previous poster mentioned the "Millard good name". Sometimes people bank on those good names as a shield. "Nobody will suspect me because I'm a Kennedy, I'm a Millard, I'm a.....fill in the blank". There is a false sense of security that you can do whatever you please and no one will suspect you because of a name that "means' something to the general public. There is nothing new here and I suspect that's why it wasn't difficult to figure this out. Clearly this crew are not brilliant criminals.

You can see from the pictures and bio of DM that he was living a privileged life based on the accomplishments of his family not necessarily based on his hard work. That family name was working for him.

MOO.

The Kennedy name was soiled with Chappaquiddick. MOO
I had never heard of the Millard name before the Bosma event. I think most of the people in Canada may never have heard about the Millard family either. It may have been known in the local area or in the aviation community, but I highly doubt someone would be 'using the name' based on such a minor group. JMO

Can you explain what you mean by something not being difficult to figure out based on the name? also which crew are you referring to? I dont think the fact that DM had a privileged life has ever been in doubt, even by DM himself. He bought things for people to share that privilege from what I have read. JMO

<rsbm>

You&#8217;re welcome for the read.

Although March's fictional work was 1954, I found it particularly interesting that Hare, a modern day, internationally renowned expert in criminal psychopathy, found that particular description from days of yore to be an explanation so relevant today that he chose it as part of his introduction.

Hare isn&#8217;t in the business of instilling fear or suspicion, or engaging in present day fear mongering. For those not familiar with his credentials and expertise, he&#8217;s no slouch:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...rg/welcome/bio.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

President of Darkstone Research Group Ltd., a forensic research and consulting firm
Was a member of the former Research Advisory Board of the FBI Child Abduction and Serial Murder Investigative Resources Center
Affiliate Member of the International Criminal Investigative Analysis Fellowship
Member of the Advisory Panel established by Her Majesty&#8217;s Prison Service .. etc etc

I have several friends who have the title 'Professor of Psychology'

It seems that he (Hare) may be the founder of Darkstone Research. This doesn't really boost him in myopinion. Do you know if this is the case that he started this institute or that particular part of it?

There are many consultants or supposed expert witnesses within the RCMP. I thought the FBI was a private enterprise.

He was a member along with many other members so while his list of memberships maybe enthusiastic, I personally don't see that as being particularly unique or qualified. JMO. But that being said I feel he has as much right to an opinion as anyone else.

The list goes on &#8230; so gosh, if we are to discount Robert Hare&#8217;s analysis of the psychopathic personality, whose should we rely upon?

Of course, to our knowledge, DM has not been diagnosed as a psychopath, nor has he been found guilty of the three murder charges against him. Discussions wrt psychopathy usually crop up in any discussions surrounding potential serial killers. Given the charges against him however, it might be prudent to consider that he could well be the proverbial wolf in sheep&#8217;s clothing &#8230; the &#8220; more convincing picture of virtue than virtue presented of itself&#8221;.

Robert Hare has had his critics also. The following links for example:

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=204918

http://www.researchgate.net/publica...s_high_risk_of_misuse_and_lack_of_reliability

<rsbm>

You&#8217;re welcome for the read.

Hare isn&#8217;t in the business of instilling fear or suspicion, or engaging in present day fear mongering. For those not familiar with his credentials and expertise, he&#8217;s no slouch:

Member of the Advisory Panel established by Her Majesty&#8217;s Prison Service .. etc etc

The list goes on &#8230; so gosh, if we are to discount Robert Hare&#8217;s analysis of the psychopathic personality, whose should we rely upon?

Of course, to our knowledge, DM has not been diagnosed as a psychopath, nor has he been found guilty of the three murder charges against him. Discussions wrt psychopathy usually crop up in any discussions surrounding potential serial killers. Given the charges against him however, it might be prudent to consider that he could well be the proverbial wolf in sheep&#8217;s clothing &#8230; the &#8220; more convincing picture of virtue than virtue presented of itself&#8221;.

Sillybilly, was it you who read the novel The Forensic Psychology of Criminal Minds and recommended it here? I have read it and I have to say it was a fantastic read. I found it amazing how LE have an overwhelming amount of speciality groups (specialists) working on criminal profiling and how it plays a heavy hand in solving numerous murder crimes around the world.

Speaking of psychopaths, interestingly enough, here in Canada this information is not typically shared with the public what mental disorders murderers suffer from, of course, unless the murderer tries to plead not criminal responsible as Luka M tried to do, but seriously failed. I guess we all have to agree when someone intentionally murders other people, they are just not right upstairs if you kwim.

Perhaps because DM appears normal on the outside, doesn't look like a monster, and some people not too closely connected to him have listed a few good traits about him, i.e., his generosity with friends and that he had friends (whether they were sincere friends is unknown and questionable at this time), the fact that he had the ability to break two records at the age of 14, become a prodigy, gaining him low level fame at the time, because he had a family legacy behind him, some don't believe he fits the mould of a murderer let alone a serial murderer. Ironically many other serial murderers at a glance didn't seem to fit their titles either.

Right out of the gate DP had this to say about his client in an attempt to raise reasonable doubt. Interestingly enough many of those things plus more positives could be said about a lot of serial killers. DP's statement is actually quite laughable when you really consider the part "there is no motive here". Let's say for the sake of argument these positive things can be said about DM, because DM is unassuming, humble, intelligent, well educated and financially well off these pluses give him no motive to murder three people? :slap: This has got to be one of the silliest statements made by DP IMHO.

"He's a very unassuming, humble person. He's intelligent, well-educated and financially well off, so there's no motive here," Paradkar said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/who-is-dellen-millard-charged-in-tim-bosma-killing-2-others-1.2605821

Also something else to consider when considering wrongfully convicted people in Canada, keep in mind in cases like Guy Paul Morin, Steven Truscott and David Milgaard, those men were accused of single murders, not multiple such as in DM's case. MOO.

Wrongful Convictions
The unearthing of wrongly convicted offenders has been arguably the dominant legal development in Canada over the past half-century.

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/wrongful-convictions/

ALL MOO.

Sillybilly, was it you who read the novel The Forensic Psychology of Criminal Minds and recommended it here? I have read it and I have to say it was a fantastic read. I found it amazing how LE have an overwhelming amount of speciality groups (specialists) working on criminal profiling and how it plays a heavy hand in solving numerous murder crimes around the world.
<rsbm>

LOL swedie ... sounding familiar and I know we talked about it but I just can't remember if I read it. Head's fried with all the reading I've done over the years. IIRC, Ramsland is also one of the top forensic psychologists.

FWIW, as a bit of an aside, Hare's PCL-R (Psychopathy Check List - Revised) was based on the original PCL by Hervey Cleckley ("Mask of Sanity"). It is the standardized measurement of psychopathy utilized in the DSM manuals.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...%20the%20DSM_IV.pdf+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2015/05/30/mark-moore-convicted-of-four-murders.html

Mark Moore convicted of four murders
The would-be rap star sometimes known as Prezi said nothing Saturday after a jury convicted him of shooting four men dead over 75 days in 2010.

Cellphone records place both men in the area at the time of the shooting.

But the Crown alleged Moore also committed the shooting to further his rap career cementing his reputation with Williams, his music producer, as a violent gangster.

At the end of the trial the jury listened to most of Moore&#8217;s debut rap album Election Year, released under the name Prezi, which the Crown alleges contains references to the murders in the lyrics.

Moore also raps about both a 9mm gun and a .45 which has a golden trim and fires bullets with a red centre &#8212; just like the one used in the Cole murder, the Crown argued.
&#8220;I got golden ones that spit rubies,&#8221; he said in one track.
&#8220;That&#8217;s why I keep a 45 by my side, A TEC-9 motherf---er on the other side,&#8221; he said in another.

Maybe that's the motive, maybe MS was trying to advance his rap career. After, what kind of street cred could he get from being busted writing graffiti?

I see absolutely no similarity in the two cases.

MOO

I had posted 3 of several points of the newspaper article.

1. Cellphone records place both men in the area at the time of the shooting.

2. But the Crown alleged Moore also committed the shooting to further his rap career cementing his reputation with Williams, his music producer, as a violent gangster.

3. .......... which the Crown alleges contains references to the murders in the lyrics.

The cases are not similar at all, but single points are points we were thinking of in case DM/MS. We want to know the motive and we are searching the reason, why police came to suspect DM/MS. Maybe there are some lyrics in the www, maybe about murder/car theft/bullets/burning a dead body (LB, TB) /suicide of a father and so on.
To post the article was "food for thought", not more not less.

I had posted 3 of several points of the newspaper article.

The cases are not similar at all, but single points are points we were thinking of in case DM/MS. We want to know the motive and we are searching the reason, why police came to suspect DM/MS. Maybe there are some lyrics in the www, maybe about murder/car theft/bullets/burning a dead body (LB, TB) /suicide of a father and so on.
To post the article was "food for thought", not more not less.

Absolutely, From Germany. I love to see suggestions that make you think and don't stay single minded. Thank you for thinking outside of the box. Many times answers can be found by stretching the imagination a little and not staying within the confines of what has been written in the media. I have wondered about that picture of someone with tattoos holding a gun to his eye more than once. Twitter accounts with pictures of wads of cash. Money can buy quite a lot, in terms of silence, information and even a life, it would seem people connected to the case, so far peripherally, have access to plenty of money. Can't sleuth them of course but it doesn't stop us from keeping our thoughts on high alert. I don't think it should be left outside of the realms of possibility. Thank you for giving more food for thought :thinking::) :)

Absolutely, From Germany. I love to see suggestions that make you think and don't stay single minded. Thank you for thinking outside of the box. Many times answers can be found by stretching the imagination a little and not staying within the confines of what has been written in the media. I have wondered about that picture of someone with tattoos holding a gun to his eye more than once. Twitter accounts with pictures of wads of cash. Money can buy quite a lot, in terms of silence, information and even a life, it would seem people connected to the case, so far peripherally, have access to plenty of money. Can't sleuth them of course but it doesn't stop us from keeping our thoughts on high alert. I don't think it should be left outside of the realms of possibility. Thank you for giving more food for thought :thinking::) :)

What is there to wonder about? I thought we did sleuth the person in question because his name turned up in MSM in regards to this case and we found no connection to the 3 murders other than perhaps supplying a weapon to Dellen Millard, for which he's been charged?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member