Related Issues and Food for Thought

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smich didn't create that video, he was an actor in it where someone likely wrote the character and set up the scene. JMO

What about the gun part of my post? Was he planning on killing his father since on or before June 2012?

The rap music has nothing to do with any of the three murders. The gun sold off and used in at least ONE murder (but I believe ALL of them) has to do with them.

:seeya: I see ya'll lurking! Come and join up to take part of the discussion!

Paintball, Baha type racing and sky diving are normal pursuits for healthy young people. Even children love to go paint balling ! Even my doctor goes skydiving. I fail to see how this is strange or in any way indicative of being a murderer. MOO and probably a lot of other peoples too.

Starring in a gore video as a psychopath type individual who rips out hearts must surely have released quite a bit of adrenaline IMO.

Not forgetting the mentioned lyrics about a body twitchin and jerkin after being shot in the eye. Those were not written by DM, so there are a few not charming actions/statements that would suggest that adrenaline is pumping in a few people who are not DM, but surrounding this case JMO

The problem with taking children paintballing is that once they have been hit by a paintball (it hurts!) they won't stop crying. Laser tag is for kids...paintball is for people big enough to take it when a hit causes a big blue bruise on your body. Likewise, skydiving as an extreme sport with a risk of death. Sounds to me that DM was into risk and pain.

What about the gun part of my post? Was he planning on killing his father since on or before June 2012?

I actually suspect that the gun was for his father. The LB thing didn't seem to be planned that well...my impression is that LB was killed and then the incinerator was ordered, so DM was playing catch-up to cover up his crime.

Dellen seemed to be one to organize the thrilling stuff e.g. paint ball on his land, Jeep races, buying cars in the US, skydiving, etc. If the gun he is said to have purchased is the one he killed his father with, does this mean he was planning to kill him in June-July of 2012 instead of later in November? Was the gun intended for Laura only and he forgot that he already used it when he killed his father? And then Tim Bosma?

The rap music has nothing to do with any of the three murders. The gun sold off and used in at least ONE murder (but I believe ALL of them) has to do with them.

I gave this a lot of thought last year and surmised the following ....

DM may have bought the gun to use on LB (Incinerator too)

That same gun may have been used on WM , but I doubt it because an illegal gun would create too many questions and distractions in a setting intended to look like suicide

But most of all , an illegal gun used on WM would be retained by police thus DM could not have used it on TB

However the same gun could have been used on LB & TB (if indeed they were shot) .... I wonder if police found it , or how they traced it from MWJ to DM ... they have obviously made the connection .... leftover ammo ?????

But I expect there is more to this story .... before DM was charged with the death of WM I speculated that WM may have figured out what DM & MS did to LB and chose suicide knowing "how bad" DM had become .... and realized the hangar project and plans he had for DM would fail

Or WM confronted DM about LB and threatened to turn him in so DM had to eliminate that threat.

The same gun may have been used for all three murders Arnie - if WM was posed with a different gun.

If I knew a family member had killed someone I don't honestly think that I would confront them - unless I wanted to blackmail them and was secure enough to do so ;) or else if I wanted to get myself killed. I think with that kind of info I would just keep my mouth shut or move out and talk to LE.

I think DM had a lot to gain from WM's death and it will be interesting to see how deeply they get into DM's finances in the TB trial. At the time of WM's death, what was in WM's name and what belonged to DM free and clear? How much money did DM gain control of through WM's death? (This same amount DM could not inherit if he were found to be WM's murderer.)

It's oft been reported that in the US the number one cause of death in pregnant women is murder http://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20010320/number-1-cause-of-death-in-pregnant-women-murder http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/26/us-deaths-pregnancy-idUSTRE79P7OK20111026

The simplest motive for LB's murder might have been an unexpected pregnancy. That would have made the first murder a crime that was in part financially motivated...WM's murder would have been financially motivated...TB's murder would have been for thrills with a token material reward available at the end too.

Regarding my last post .... I looked it up and police say it was the MJW illegal trafficked gun that killed WM

<snip>
If I knew a family member had killed someone I don't honestly think that I would confront them - unless I wanted to blackmail them and was secure enough to do so ;) or else if I wanted to get myself killed. I think with that kind of info I would just keep my mouth shut or move out and talk to LE.
<snip>

Continuing to speculate .... I would not be surprised if WM was becoming suspicious regarding some of DM's activities

--- remember they lived in the same house most of the time
--- they were both involved with the hangar business
--- did WM receive some of the calls from people searching for LB ??
--- the calls made by LB ... were they to the WM & DM home phone ??
--- was WM aware LB was reported missing ??
--- Could WM have found some of her personal items in the house ??
--- did WM ever question the purpose of a crematorium ??
--- was WM aware of the trafficked gun ??

WM was no dummy , if his suspicions were aroused maybe he began to snoop and eavesdrop and investigate on his own .... and maybe what he found lead to a showdown with DM.

I suspect something besides the hangar and financial situation triggered everything. The hangar was complete , certification was in place , the hard work was done , there would be no financial advantage for DM to remove WM at that point in time .... I think it had to be something else.

I think that you make a lot of thoughtful points, Arnie, I don't know if we've considered yet what WM would have thought of the incinerator. I have to assume that even if he had been unaware of the purchase when it was made, either he or whomever oversaw their billing and accounting would have pointed it out to him, if it was a purchase that was actually unexpected for MillardAir.

And although it has been mentioned before, like almost everything else hereby now, if the gun that killed WM was switched with another gun before the police arrived, it still would have been part of their regular procedure to match the bullet to the gun. Also, if the gun was illegal, why wasn't that noticed at the time of death?

Lastly, I don't think that SL was calling the home phone of both WM and DM since I seem to recall that SL was texting DM first, before they met in person, wasn't he? And if WM had seen some of LB's things, again, it would have been more natural to presume that she had left them behind when visiting or that she had sold them to DM for money.

All my opinion only.

Dellen seemed to be one to organize the thrilling stuff e.g. paint ball on his land, Jeep races, buying cars in the US, skydiving, etc. If the gun he is said to have purchased is the one he killed his father with, does this mean he was planning to kill him in June-July of 2012 instead of later in November? Was the gun intended for Laura only and he forgot that he already used it when he killed his father? And then Tim Bosma?

Which car did he buy in the US? I remember his employee bought a car in Texas and DM picked it up for him and brought it to the border. His friend then went to the border to do the paper work and picked up the car himself. Were there other cars DM bought in the US?

Paintball and racing are things many young men enjoy. Probably skidiving too, to a lesser extent. Considering DM's background, I don't find the skydiving unusual either.

JMO

The problem with taking children paintballing is that once they have been hit by a paintball (it hurts!) they won't stop crying. Laser tag is for kids...paintball is for people big enough to take it when a hit causes a big blue bruise on your body. Likewise, skydiving as an extreme sport with a risk of death. Sounds to me that DM was into risk and pain.

Children have paintball birthday parties. Some places have a minimum age of 10, some as young as 8. I don't remember my son ever crying when he was young and went to his friends paintball parties. The players are group accordingly.

http://www.paintball-city.com/#!parties/c4xp

http://www.combatpursuit.com/help/faq/

Walking across the street comes with a risk of death. Skateboarding, hockey, any sports come with a risk of death. DM grew up around planes and helicopters. I don't imagine he had any great fears of height.

JMO

There's 216 days (~7 months) until the trial, then a scheduled ~120 days (4 months) for the trial itself, so things will wrap up in the TB case about a year from now.

I'm wondering about publication bans, since there may be a lot of overlap between the 4 trials. E.g., the gun may figure in 3 or so, CN faces her own trial re: TB as MS and DM face theirs, finances may figure in a couple trials, the incinerator figures in 3 trials.

How to the courts deal with this? Will everything go and stay under a publication ban until the last trial is settled, or...?

Cell phones will likely be evidence in at least two out of three of these trials. Those amazing little pieces of technology. Modern technology has made solving so many crimes so much easier these days. I doubt the accused had any idea what their cell phones were capable of. That seems pretty evident with the burner phone they used. ;)

Of course with the laws/rules always changing in regard to search warrants and these marvellous little gadgets, LE and the judge were extremely careful to make certain they crossed all T's and dotted all i's before handing them all over to forensic technologists. Will be of great interest to find out how many cellphones were confiscated.
:happydance: :D
ALL MOO.

[video=youtube;CsAUfEjPSD8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsAUfEjPSD8[/video]

After watching the presser from April 10 2014, I noticed that the arrest and charge of Christina Noudga was not part of the Toronto Police investigation of Project Capella. It was part of the OPP investigation. So out of the jurisdiction of Toronto. She was charged on the same day, April 10th 2014 as Smich and Millard on their additional murder charges.

OPP said Thursday they charged Christina Noudga, 21, with being an accessory after the fact in that case.

http://metronews.ca/news/hamilton/9...k-smich-charged-with-murder-of-laura-babcock/

Hi Matou .... out of the three or more different police jurisdictions I believe the OPP is the actual top coordinator for all these cases .... maybe that is why they were named .... just a guess.

Swedie .... amazing technology for tracking people is correct , good for police but it troubles me how all of us non-criminals can be tracked as well. All our shopping habits , our internet searches , we are literally being followed around 24/7 ... and most people do not realize all that info is archived in those huge new storage servers built in Utah ... insiders say they will be able to trace every keystroke on every electronic device everywhere.
https://nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

Hi Matou .... out of the three or more different police jurisdictions I believe the OPP is the actual top coordinator for all these cases .... maybe that is why they were named .... just a guess.

Swedie .... amazing technology for tracking people is correct , good for police but it troubles me how all of us non-criminals can be tracked as well. All our shopping habits , our internet searches , we are literally being followed around 24/7 ... and most people do not realize all that info is archived in those huge new storage servers built in Utah ... insiders say they will be able to trace every keystroke on every electronic device everywhere.

Data mining...banks have long looked for certain patterns to detect fraud. One day 15 years ago I unusually used my credit card out of town to buy gas and make a pay phone call. The bank called me at home that night to see if I still had my card: computers had flagged my unusual behavior as a sign the card might have been stolen.

Of course if I had gone to the hardware store to buy rope, duct tape, garbage bags and a shovel from the hardware store and the police were waiting at my door before I even got home...that's where things may have crossed the line re: privacy, IMO.

I think for the ordinary person the great fear is that data collectors can determine your precise demographic (age, wealth, gender, politics, etc) and discriminate against you based on those criteria. It's legal to offer special offers to preferred customers and unfortunate if you are not one of them.

The Major Case Management software the province uses is called PowerCase http://www.xanalys.com/products/powercase/

It organizes all the info of the case in a database, so this is almost like database wars. Social media database, phone company databases, police databases (carding, PowerCase)...I think the TB case is going to be a very modern example of the power of databases vs. crime.

Who are the insiders?

I agee with you Arnie...I can't say that I find some central intelligence unit that spies on all of our lives to be particularly welcome. We wont be able to sing our anthems much longer. True north strong and free, and Land of the free will be obselete lyrics IMO JMO

Who was it that said about giving up our freedom for security ?...

...update..it was Benjamin Franklin

''Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29