Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<rsbm>

What makes you believe he was on their radar by May 8th or 9th - before or on the same day that TB's cell phone was found? They may know what they're doing, but I don't think they're psychic.

JMO

If I were Sherlock Holmes I might get a list of all the people with "ambition" tattoos known to police, and a list of all the people living within range of where the cell phone calls to TB and the RBEG were placed, and see where they intersect.

That is info LE already had in their database, and info they'd get from the production order on the burner phone, which they requested immediately.

I don't know why they couldn't have narrowed it down to DM almost immediately.

<rsbm>

If I were Sherlock Holmes I might get a list of all the people with "ambition" tattoos known to police, and a list of all the people living within range of where the cell phone calls to TB and the RBEG were placed, and see where they intersect.

That is info LE already had in their database, and info they'd get from the production order on the burner phone, which they requested immediately.

Don't forget that a check of his name would show that he owns a similar truck to Bosma's.

Ok that's a long stretch and some real straw grasping but maybe we could go with such a silly suggestion and elaborate on that ...feeding... hmm were they chocolate covered strawberries? :giggle:

Police allege Noudga knew Millard had killed Bosma and assisted in his &#8220;escape&#8221; last May 9, three days after Bosma disappeared, said Crown Attorney Tony Leitch.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...e_she_was_reported_missing_police_allege.html

I didn't write the Criminal Code. I just posted the link. Perhaps you should take it up with the Attorney General if you think the Code is too stern.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Juballee View Post
I think that if someone was trying to avoid detection they would at least wear a hood or cover their tattoos.

Seems MS was smarter than DM then hahaha. There is nothing to indicate he murdered other then because LE charged him with murder. The same cannot be said for DM. His truck, his trailer found in his mother's driveway, his farmland, his gun, his cell phone, his hangar, his tattoo, his father, his lover, his incinerator, etc., etc. :D MOO.

Or MS knew what was going to happen. There were two people there. Just because one didn't own a farm or a truck or a trailer or have the tattoo doesn't mean the one who did committed the actual murder. It hasn't been confirmed officially whose cell phone it was. Since both were there, the same can be said for both. There is nothing to indicate which one murdered him other than the charges, and they've both been charged.

JMO

I didn't write the Criminal Code. I just posted the link. Perhaps you should take it up with the Attorney General if you think the Code is too stern.

JMO

CN must have done something that enabled DM to escape arrest, trial, or punishment.

How could feeding someone prevent their arrest, trial or punishment unless the meal was spiked with cyanide? I mean, that would really grind things to a halt.

How do you know she's feeling confident? Just because she got bail doesn't mean diddly. Some murderers make bail so I HTH to understand that logic. She skipped PH because she knows her goose is cooked with the evidence the Crown have against her. She's facing 25 years if found guilty and IMHO whatever she did was against the law and she knows it. With that I hope she faces time in prison. MOO.

I gave my reasons and you quoted them. HTH

If she skipped the PI because she knows she's doomed, then why wouldn't she just plead guilty? What's the point in spending all that money on lawyers just to postpone the inevitable?

I doubt she'll get life, but that's JMO.

Or MS knew what was going to happen. There were two people there. Just because one didn't own a farm or a truck or a trailer or have the tattoo doesn't mean the one who did committed the actual murder. It hasn't been confirmed officially whose cell phone it was. Since both were there, the same can be said for both. There is nothing to indicate which one murdered him other than the charges, and they've both been charged.

JMO

DM can still be found guilty of first-degree murder if MS was the killer. DM was in control of the truck.

<rsbm>

They didn't even know about the burner phone until May 8th, when they found TB's phone. Then they got the production order and started calling the numbers that the burner phone had called and found the RBEG and found out about the tattoo. They did work pretty fast, but I doubt that fast. The one link I posted said they also received tips about the tattoo. The other link said they matched him with a contact card. They needed the tips and/or the contact card to get a name for the tattoo. I doubt that all happened on the 8th.

JMO

Well let's see Matou, he murder his own father... why would DM care about who he threw under the bus? He has perhaps thrown MS under the bus trying to save himself.
MOO

Interesting. Who do you think was with him then if it wasn't MS?

I have to wait for the trial to decide whether he murdered his own father. None of the evidence in that case has been released to the public that I am aware of. Other than, I guess, that someone has reported that's what he used the illegal gun for. But then, MWJ hasn't been proven to have sold him a gun yet either.

JMO

DM can still be found guilty of first-degree murder if MS was the killer. DM was in control of the truck.

That's correct. It doesn't even matter which one was in control of the truck. If they were both there when a murder occurred during the act of confinement, they can both be found guilty.

They didn't even know about the burner phone until May 8th, when they found TB's phone. Then they got the production order and started calling the numbers that the burner phone had called and found the RBEG and found out about the tattoo. They did work pretty fast, but I doubt that fast. The one link I posted said they also received tips about the tattoo. The other link said they matched him with a contact card. They needed the tips and/or the contact card to get a name for the tattoo. I doubt that all happened on the 8th.

JMO

They didn't need TB's phone in order to uncover the burner phone: they would just have to do a production order on TB's phone and get all the numbers that called it (as well as any info on its location they could get).

I am sure in the case of an abduction a cell phone company could turn this info around to police within minutes or hours, not days. Surely at the start of business on the 7th they knew the number that had called TB and all the other numbers that it had called. LE was able to get location data on the phone too:

Kavanagh said police discovered the May 5 incident after obtaining records of the cellphone used by one of the suspects to contact Bosma. That cellphone was linked to a bogus name and was only active three months, but police determined the phone was used at several sites in Etobicoke.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2558160-tim-bosma-search-moves-to-brantford/

They probably interviewed the RBEG first thing, and HPS would not have to make any outside request in order to search the TPS database once they made a connection to that area http://www.itbusiness.ca/news/ontario-police-it-system-to-allow-database-exchange/8723

LE could have been watching DM from the 8th.

<rsbm>

Maybe it took so long because the tattoo in their database didn't actually match the description of the tattoo accurately?

I have a tattoo and I forget I have it. It becomes "null and void" after a while. Just saying...It doesn't even come to mind as I am dressing for ANYTHING to attempt to hide it. JMO

Yet, still I bet that if you were dressing for a murder, you would spend the minute it would take to put a band-aid over it and attempt to hide it, if that were the case, hypothetically.

<modsnip> The fact remains, it could be something as simple as "receiving" or "comforting".

If he (they) is/are guilty, and she as much as made them a bologna sandwich while they were cleaning up the "mess" , she deserves everything they are charging her with!!! But having said that..I don't believe LE are worried about their meals and have much more solid evidence against her and I truly hope that little girl pays dearly for her "assistance". JMO MOO

They didn't need TB's phone in order to uncover the burner phone: they would just have to do a production order on TB's phone and get all the numbers that called it (as well as any info on its location they could get).

I am sure in the case of an abduction a cell phone company could turn this info around to police within minutes or hours, not days. Surely at the start of business on the 7th they knew the number that had called TB and all the other numbers that it had called. LE was able to get location data on the phone too:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2558160-tim-bosma-search-moves-to-brantford/

They probably interviewed the RBEG first thing, and HPS would not have to make any outside request in order to search the TPS database once they made a connection to that area http://www.itbusiness.ca/news/ontario-police-it-system-to-allow-database-exchange/8723

LE could have been watching DM from the 8th.

Maybe. They could likely get TB's phone info pretty easy with SB. I think they would need a warrant to get the order on the bogus phone, not that I think that would be particularly hard under the circumstances. More it would depend on how fast they got a judge to sign it.

Funny, they would wait so long to report the added description then. In fact, I don't know why they'd bother releasing it at all if they had all that information already on the 8th. So back to square one.

JMO

Interesting. Who do you think was with him then if it wasn't MS?

I have to wait for the trial to decide whether he murdered his own father. None of the evidence in that case has been released to the public that I am aware of. Other than, I guess, that someone has reported that's what he used the illegal gun for. But then, MWJ hasn't been proven to have sold him a gun yet either.

JMO

I did not say MS wasn't there with DM. He very well could have been, but if DM did the actual killing, he could be trying to blame it on MS.

Something I find interesting is LE considered MS may have gotten into DM's Yukon and followed DM in TB's truck, and LE also figured TB was murder very soon after leaving his property. Wouldn't it make more sense if MS was the murderer, he would have stayed in TB's truck sitting behind TB? He would have had an advantage over TB to shoot, stab or strangle him without TB knowing what was coming, therefore be able to put up less of a fight or struggle.

I assume TB was shot. According to reports, there was a struggle inside TB's truck and the truck seats were removed. That leads me to assume TB was murdered inside his truck and it certainly would have left quite the mess, otherwise why remove the seats. DM decided to remove the seats and dispose of them. Did they end up in the incinerator also? There was no information in MSM reporting they were found so... where they hauled away in the incinerator?

DM already knew where he could get illegal guns. MS likely knew also, but apparently one gun which was sold to DM is linked to his father's death...but MS isn't charged with WM's murder. Perhaps DM had a collection of guns, he had a holster, maybe a collection of holsters too. ;) Only one holster purchase showed up on his ebay account. Well now that was a dumb move purchasing a holster from ebay. Nothing like leaving a trial hahaha. You mean to tell me a big city like TO doesn't have at least a half a dozen stores that sell gun holsters. Guess he tried to play it smart and safe and not get caught on any store's surveillance. :bang: And no I don't believe anyone else but DM made or used his ebay account or any other accounts in DM's name or associated with him, TWT. MOO.

No they don't .... it is during the trial that proof is required

A small amount of evidence will lead to questioning by police .... additional evidence police can make an arrest .... but can only hold that person for a short time unless they convince a judge there is enough evidence to hold them for trial or bail.

Which is exactly what happened .

Speaking of taking suspects into custody and holding them, I came across this article. Hmm I guess not everyone refuses to speak with LE when taken into custody. Apparently LE can determine whether someone is telling the truth and therefore they will set you free. Too bad DM didn't talk to LE when they questioned him because according to things I'm reading he would be a free man right now. Maybe it doesn't pay to keep quiet and use "your rights" kwim.

London police seek three suspects related to fatal shooting

Within minutes, three males were seen leaving the area in a cab that was stopped by police. Those males were taken into custody. But on Monday morning, these males were released from custody, after police say it was determined that they were not involved.

http://london.ctvnews.ca/london-police-seek-three-suspects-related-to-fatal-shooting-1.2423168

I hope LE find the three guilty who murdered this young man and they get first degree with life sentences. Wow, over a cell phone, just crazy.

Rest in peace Jeremy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member