Related Issues and Food for Thought

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:silly: I've read some stupid answers but cannot remember where they came from, was that you Snooper? :laughing: JK hahaha.

I agree, the trial(s) won't giving us the entire story and understandably so. As for the why...I think that will come from one of the accused on the witness stand. As long as we get the facts of who was the driving force behind the murders that's important. IMO I believe many of us know that answer already. They are going to be quite the trials, lots of twists and turns and finger pointing. MR's trial took two and a half months, but this one is more in depth, involving many more people, so you're probably correct, four or five months for one trial.

4 to 5 months is what has been reported in the news. Do you really think DM or MS will get up on the stand and tell a story, or is it all going to be left up to the lawyers? As much as these guys say that they want to talk, I doubt they will be on the stand. It seems too risky.

CN OTOH probably has nothing to lose and I expect her to testify both in her own defense and that DM and MS's trial.

I don't know, I have faith LE didn't botch TB's murder investigation. Or are you meaning LB and WM's murder investigation? It certainly will be interesting to find out how LE mistook WM's murder for suicide. But it's not surprising that happened. WM's is not the only one this has happened to. Hmmm LB, the system failed her early on. Let's hope they can make up for it and to her loved ones by bring about justice and finding her killer(s) guilty. I have faith it will happen.

LE didn't move the cases of LB and WM to MCM until a couple months after ABro's Declining Dynasty article and they didn't announce that fact for another 3 months. I just wonder.

I am also excited for ABro's book when it comes out after the trial(s). She will do a fantastic job writing it no doubt. Look at the information she discovered and shared with us in the past. Her information has shed a bit of clearer light on who DM is and we'll have a true picture via her book. What DM's childhood was like, what WM and MB were like as parents and people in general, what made DM turn into the alleged serial killer, the financial clarification of MA, the chop shop, how DM and MS became known to each other, MS's background, LB's background and how she got tangled up with DM, all the women in DM's life, the ex fiancée, his cheating ways, Josie's story, his photography interest and who else he may have photographed....and certainly much more.

The trial(s) are coming up fast and justice is just around the corner. :great:
ALL MOO.

I agree, there wouldn't be half as much info here in this forum if it were not for ABro, so looking forward to more of the same.

Why did DM sell absolutely everything he owned? There's a question that won't be answered at trial.

Here is some wonderings on the police investigation.

Think of the day that DM was arrested: was the box around the tattoo a ploy?

LE spoke to DM that day and saw his tattoo and survey says, it did not have a box around it. After questioning, LE left him alone. DM must have felt he was off the hook, especially if he was listening to the radio in his car on the way home and heard they were looking for someone with an ambition tattoo - but with a box around it....this after LE had just seen his.

Did DM immediately call anyone to tell about his close call? Did he take time to cover one of his tracks while LE were watching? LE called DM out publicly to see what he would do, in case he gave up a new lead. Then they arrested him.

4 to 5 months is what has been reported in the news. Do you really think DM or MS will get up on the stand and tell a story, or is it all going to be left up to the lawyers? As much as these guys say that they want to talk, I doubt they will be on the stand. It seems too risky.

CN OTOH probably has nothing to lose and I expect her to testify both in her own defense and that DM and MS's trial.

LE didn't move the cases of LB and WM to MCM until a couple months after ABro's Declining Dynasty article and they didn't announce that fact for another 3 months. I just wonder.

I agree, there wouldn't be half as much info here in this forum if it were not for ABro, so looking forward to more of the same.

Why did DM sell absolutely everything he owned? There's a question that won't be answered at trial.

That's who I had in mind when saying accused taking the stand...CN. And if MS is an innocent dupe, he will have nothing to lose by taking the stand. It could work in his favour actually. Nope we won't see DM take the stand nor will we ever get the truth with his story. After all is said and done (trials and verdict), he might speak to reporters but it'll be twisting of words. Along the lines similar to like WM died from a brain bleed or aneurysm ;)

I totally agree with you Snooper that CN has nothing to lose. My opinion is she will be a witness for the Crown and testify against DM. I wonder how well CN knew MS IF she knew him at all? I have a feeling MS wasn't included in any outings or plans throughout DM and CN's dating history. Kind of like DM wanted to impress CN and MS didn't meet those standards of someone he would consider a friend or someone hang out with kwim.

LE didn't move the cases of LB and WM to MCM until a couple months after perhaps because it was still being investigated and they wanted to make certain and not rush to judgement, but that's just my assumption.

Well it was MB who sold everything for DM remember ;) hahaha. A guilty verdict will answer that. I would hazard a guess DM knows he won't be needing, nor be able to use, not even will DM be able to see his worldly possession ever again, from his briefs, to his hand carved jeans, to his Yukon, to his condos.

ALL MOO.

They got the guy , yet I could never understand the obsession whether there was a box around the tattoo or not , its as though some folks think it makes him innocent without the box.

Other than the box-no-box issue , the witness descriptions of the two suspects was bang on . And we must not forget that those things were happening in the early hours of a missing persons report when nobody really knew much of anything

For all we know DM may have occasionally taken a black sharpie and drawn a box around the tattoo , it would only take 8 seconds to do and would last several days.

I am surprised that during all his court appearances no reporters have mentioned the tattoo details , all they talk about is the length of his hair and whiskers and if his clothes are wrinkled or not.

Same as the jailhouse interview , lots of talk about the I Am Heaven Sent tattoo , but nothing about the more important Ambition one .... it cannot be because it is evidence ... the whole world already knows about it

Here is some wonderings on the police investigation.

Think of the day that DM was arrested: was the box around the tattoo a ploy?

LE spoke to DM that day and saw his tattoo and survey says, it did not have a box around it. After questioning, LE left him alone. DM must have felt he was off the hook, especially if he was listening to the radio in his car on the way home and heard they were looking for someone with an ambition tattoo - but with a box around it....this after LE had just seen his.

Did DM immediately call anyone to tell about his close call? Did he take time to cover one of his tracks while LE were watching? LE called DM out publicly to see what he would do, in case he gave up a new lead. Then they arrested him.

Has it ever been discussed that the gentleman who was giving the description of the tattoo is not English as a first language? Is it possible that he was trying to describe the letters of the tattoo as "box like" or that they were all the same size and formed a word that looks like a box or appears to have a box around the word even though it doesn't? Perhaps he was misunderstood? Even with a translator some things just don't translate well. I don't think we've ever gotten a real good photo of the tattoo but are all the letters squared and even...like boxes? Or tight to each other making the whole thing look "boxy"?

Maybe there is no weight at all to the idea that there was a box around the tattoo and all that was sorted out when DM was first arrested?

AMBITION

Just a thought.

MOO

Kamille ... the couple of pictures of the tattoo I have seen look more like written Ambition than printed AMBITION and it looks small and smudgy and hard to read and no box around it .... but they were from years ago , maybe stuff was added later.

I looked at the pic of DM with white poloshirt and bag hanging over his shoulder (on trip with friends); the Ambition tattoo is tiny and certainly not at all easy to decipher (as Arnie said). Wonder how curious the Russian truck owner was to have managed reading this?! Were the two potential buyers so uncomfortable on him that he wanted to remember the slightest thing for the police? Was there nothing for him to spy on MS?

Poor quality picture , hairy arms dont help , but there could be a thin faint box around it. Hard to say.

Attachments

• tattoo dm faint box.JPG
    tattoo dm faint box.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 35
There was no mention of DM's tattoos in SB's descriptions of the two perps, and she has indicated that the two guys who showed up at their place to test drive TB's truck and drove off with Tim were DM and MS. In the big picture the tattoo isn't going to be a big deal when it comes right down to evidence. It was just a tell tale description LE put out to the public to bring in more tips to capture the perps. IMO the tattoo is peanuts compared to the other evidence the Crown has against DM.

According to the RC the interviewer/reporter, the ambition tattoo is on the left wrist. I guess this could be taken as indication RC saw the tattoo the day of the interview. MOO.

And about the tattoo on his left wrist that reads “ambition.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

I estimate the tattoo is not much more than 2 inches wide , which is actually quite small and would take some skill to get the detail right.

Ambition .................... 1-1/4"
Ambition ....................1-3/8"
Ambition ..................1-1/2"
Ambition .............2"
Ambition .... 2-1/2"

I am curious to know what made the first test drive guy notice it and remember it ... if not for him would they have gotten away with it ????

So he does have tats on both wrists. I remember seeing the vid of him in the helicopter and that's the right wrist. If he was seated in the driver's seat and the seller on his right, this is the wrist he would have noticed more easily. The photo Arnie posted of his hand on his hip has a square shape around the word on his left wrist. I didn't think of looking for a square shape at all. I was thinking a rectangular shape would fit more tightly around the word. This looks like it to me. It is faint but I see a square.

Poor quality picture , hairy arms dont help , but there could be a thin faint box around it. Hard to say.

The edges of that tattoo are not straight and square as a box would be, unless the lines of the box were wavy.

They got the guy , yet I could never understand the obsession whether there was a box around the tattoo or not , its as though some folks think it makes him innocent without the box.

Other than the box-no-box issue , the witness descriptions of the two suspects was bang on . And we must not forget that those things were happening in the early hours of a missing persons report when nobody really knew much of anything

For all we know DM may have occasionally taken a black sharpie and drawn a box around the tattoo , it would only take 8 seconds to do and would last several days.

I am surprised that during all his court appearances no reporters have mentioned the tattoo details , all they talk about is the length of his hair and whiskers and if his clothes are wrinkled or not.

Same as the jailhouse interview , lots of talk about the I Am Heaven Sent tattoo , but nothing about the more important Ambition one .... it cannot be because it is evidence ... the whole world already knows about it

BBM

To me, this is like saying that even though the witness described the suspect as being a tall white man with a large mole on his nose, it turns out that the person arrested matches the description for a tall white male but has no large mole on his nose. Would it be surprizing if people were questioning if the right man was charged, or would people assume that he had added a fake mole for the crime in leu of an actual disguise?

The square looks like it's orangy yellow, kind of like when someone takes off a bandage and the gooey stuff stays on the skin for a bit. JMO

The square looks like it's orangy yellow, kind of like when someone takes off a bandage and the gooey stuff stays on the skin for a bit. JMO

Perhaps the tattoo was "nagelnew" at the day before (or two days before) and there was something to desinfect the wound or the residue of a wound plaster?

I suppose his tattoo could be on his azz and it wouldn't matter. LE got the right person. Maybe that's the discrepancy info that DM is waiting to see in MSM.

Ultimately it won't be something like the tattoo that ties him to the crime, but DNA.

If the tattoo description does not match but DM's DNA is found at TB's house or in TB's truck...I think the DNA evidence will be the more compelling proof that DM was at the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova