CA Relman M. Goolsby 23 missing from Oakland, CA Dec 1982

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
Relman M. Goolsby – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Relman M. Goolsby
  • relman_m._goolsby_1.jpg
Goolsby, circa 1982

• Missing Since12/07/1982
  • Missing FromOakland, California
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Date of Birth07/31/1959 (59)
  • Age23 years old
  • Height and Weight5'9, 170 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA burgundy hooded sweatshirt, a brown leather jacket, blue jeans, two diamond earrings in his left ear and a gold chain with a pendant of the Mercedes logo.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Goolsby's left ear is pierced twice. He has a tattoo of the word "" on his left forearm.
Details of Disappearance
Goolsby was last seen in Oakland, California on December 7, 1982. He disappeared under unclear circumstances and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

No longer missing according to doenetwork. Whatever that means. Still on namus.

upload_2021-2-16_6-2-9.png
His Charley Project link is no longer working. Not a “resolved” case...just gone. A new photo was added to his NamUs profile (still active) in October 2020 (the original one was removed). There’s a relatively well known UID case from 1986 (recently identified) that I think may be connected to him. Either way, I hope there has been some sense of resolution to his disappearance.

Bump. I know she has been likely identified. I don't wish to deadname her. I wish we knew more about her life in Texas. She must of had a circle of friends who cared for her.

Does anyone know why this persons namus is still up? Does that mean this person was not the live oak doe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afern
Back