Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems like bloggers and armchair wannabees are the ones that helped end this nightmare.

Thats not fair. LE found Heinrich first, bloggers hassled them about it much later, and then LE confirmed it.

According to Rick Thornton, the FBI agent in charge, out of respect for the family he isn't going to disclose any additional details that were not disclosed in court by the dirt bag. So appears that it's worse than what we know but the family knows. How much worse could it get.

Do you have a link to where Rick Thornton said that? Does that mean that he censored is account in court?

My guess - got bobcat @45.388167, -94.685600 and used it @45.387523, -94.692706
Trees at that location are map erased after 2010.

There's also a large "HEART" feature present (satellite/aerial view) in the corner of HWY 33/old23.

Good Post.. But I think First burial site would be closer to the large pond adjacent.. Previous quarry

I have a feeling it was his own sick joke. Or maybe it just came to me... the jacket wasn't added till much later and he kept it as a trophy? Then when he possibly got worried or paranoid he went back to put the jacket with the remains, came across bones yet again as in the first gravesite and freaked out burying what he thought was his remains but was actually an animal that had passed away. So many questions after the confession. I don't see most of it as true or at least he left out a lot of details. If this was the case for example they found someway to tie the jacket to his home with forensics... would that in fact destroy the plea agreement and he could be charged with the murder?

Do you have a link to where Rick Thornton said that? Does that mean that he censored is account in court?

I don't have a link but I heard him say it during an interview he gave the same day as my post. When asked about further details regarding the assault, he said " Other than what DH said in court, out of respect for the Wetterlings, I'm not going to go into that" Those additional details can be found if someone wants to find them. I'm sure if DH really wanted to confess to them in court, he would have been allowed, but he didn't and the prosecution didn't need that additional information disclosed because what he did say was bad enough.

"Another warrant, obtained to search the Paynesville farm where Jacob's remains were found, indicates that an unnamed "source of information," who had access to Heinrich since he was taken into federal custody last year on child *advertiser censored* charges, told investigators that Heinrich had confessed to killing Jacob. That information was the catalyst for plea negotiations that led to the recovery of Jacob's remains. That "source of information" was not identified in the search warrants."

From SC times article ... so DH told someone since being in jail he did it.

You weren't explicit in your post about who the "SOI" would be so I thought I would expand on your post. In the search warrant, the "SOI" told LEO that the monster knew that the "SOI" was telling them where Jacob's remains were. The "SOI" had a personal relationship and the affiant states that the "SOI" was in the position to get this information directly from the monster. The "SOI" would be the lawyer.

from the warrant application contained at
http://www.fox9.com/news/203580494-story

The story of the second burial makes no sense, The jacket was found with animal bones. The rest was found like 15 feet away, I doubt if an animal dug him up and covered up the hole. What is this story all about and why?

I think the reason that he had the *advertiser censored* stash and the sexual assaults no longer happened was that the monster scared himself after Jacob. I think he spent a lot of time at that burial site in the late night hours. I wonder if the fabric was never peeking through the surface but more that he continued to disturb the site. Why bury the jacket on top? Because he could gain easy access to it. It makes no sense if it worked its way to the top before to leave it above the bones a second time.

I have a feeling it was his own sick joke. Or maybe it just came to me... the jacket wasn't added till much later and he kept it as a trophy? Then when he possibly got worried or paranoid he went back to put the jacket with the remains, came across bones yet again as in the first gravesite and freaked out burying what he thought was his remains but was actually an animal that had passed away. So many questions after the confession. I don't see most of it as true or at least he left out a lot of details. If this was the case for example they found someway to tie the jacket to his home with forensics... would that in fact destroy the plea agreement and he could be charged with the murder?

No it wouldn't. You're reaching for something that's not going to happen, the reality is that unless he's tied to another crime he will spend at least 17 years in a federal prison and then be civilly committed. If you want more, look for another murder or missing person he could be involved with.

(BBM) Excellent thought here. This may very well explain the jacket in a different location. Ect..ect.. Excellent.

I don't have a link but I heard him say it during an interview he gave the same day as my post. When asked about further details regarding the assault, he said " Other than what DH said in court, out of respect for the Wetterlings, I'm not going to go into that" Those additional details can be found if someone wants to find them. I'm sure if DH really wanted to confess to them in court, he would have been allowed, but he didn't and the prosecution didn't need that additional information disclosed because what he did say was bad enough.

(BBM) I heard him say that as well. At the time I wanted him to repeat it about ten times so I could be certain I heard what I thought I heard.

I would very much like it if the police/FBI/whoever would release all information in regards to his movements over the last 28 years. Anything from interviews ect...indicating that he went anywhere with friends or family. Where exactly he moved as in addresses and exactly where he went while with the National Guard. A list of contacts while he was in the guard and where they lived.

I also want any interviews with that younger Heinrichs that was a nephew or whatever that DH was hanging around with. I'm very, very interested in knowing a lot about him. Where is he now, what does he have to say about any of this. I don't see any media following him asking for his opinion on DH.

Then, I want a DETAILED LIST of all relatives and where they live. Exact addresses. I don't care where they are, in Alaska or New Mexico. I want to know.

Don't for two seconds believe that this guy was incapable of travel or you just don't think he would because he's not the brightest flare in the pack. We already know that he didn't stop after Jacob so killing Jacob didn't scare him so badly he stopped. There is a police report PROVING that he didn't stop.

Moving forward from here, I don't think there is anything to be learned from his lies. We will never know what happened between Oct. 22, 1989 and now. We just won't and we have to accept that. We'll never know if he visited the grave site over and over, we'll never know if the jacket was purposely left sticking out of the ground so he could drive by from the road and see it and relish in it, (my belief).

What we CAN do is investigate and sleuth every other detail of his wretched life. We can do that. We should do that. And then try to link it to any other victims. Quite possibly we might be the only voice some of them have.

Good idea, but we can't print what we find on here cuz of TOS. Just about the monster

Heinrich's parents are both deceased. His father died in 02' and his mother in 07'.

He has two brothers. Interesting find, one of his brothers was arrested in 2014 for 2nd degree assault and terroristic threats.

I'm sure I can find more - but like human said, we can't post it.

ETA: His father worked for a construction company for 30 years until 1987 when he retired. I can't find any locations for the company he worked for near Paynesville but perhaps back in the 80s? Perhaps this is why DH knew where keys might be?

Is it possible that Jacob thought that the monster was an undercover cop with a gun and that's why he asked "what did I do wrong"? I am thinking that a child, having
watched movies and tv, thinking that someone with a gun and handcuffs might be an undercover cop? Who knows what a person would be thinking as I
believed up to that point everything must have seemed like it was in fast motion. Possibly.

That is, before Jacob realized he was with a monster. Just a thought.

It would all be conjecture but my first thought was that he said that because he was trying to appease the man's authority. I felt that he knew this man was out of control and dangerous the minute he was confronted by him.

Maybe, but I'm sure even an 11 year old wouldn't expect an undercover cop to be wearing a black mask over his face. More likely Jacob couldn't fathom why anyone would be doing something like this unless he had done something to anger him. He was searching for a way to appease the abductor--exerting what little control he had over the situation.

As an aside, I wonder if Heinrich had a web presence at all. He had a computer and got images off the web, but did he participate in any forums, underground or otherwise? It may be impossible to find out but I suspect that abductors and pedophiles anonymously brag about their exploits on some dark corner of the internet.

Yep, appeasement was my first thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back