Reminder! Daylight Savings Time this weekend!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Annie thank you for the reminder,I completely forgot about that!

I can't wait! That will make it seem even more like spring is almost here. I hate winter. We're supposed to have an ice storm tonight.:furious: :furious:

Annie thank you for the reminder,I completely forgot about that!

Me too. I forgot it was my birthday as well on the 1st. I was remiss in getting my tags done for my car. Now, we are to get up earlier? I wish they would stick with a time. This back and forth doesn't suit all that well.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I love winter and HATE summer dragging till 9 at night!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I LOVE SPRING!
Bring on DST!

I say cut it in half (30 minutes) and leave it the hell alone!! I think it is ridiculous to change time twice a year. I HATE HATE HATE getting up an hour earlier!!

I can't wait! That will make it seem even more like spring is almost here. I hate winter. We're supposed to have an ice storm tonight.:furious: :furious:

BeeBee,

We are under an ice storm warning here too,all through today and into tomorrow,with snow. Ugh.

WOW! I had no idea. Thanks for the reminder.

Crapola, as if I don't already have to get up early enough for work (4:30 am).
Now it will feel like 3:30 am.....:furious:

Where in the ummmm h-e-double hockey sticks did this quarter go to? ok that was not nice, but dang I already have sleeping issues and time change always messes me up even more.

Where in the ummmm h-e-double hockey sticks did this quarter go to? ok that was not nice, but dang I already have sleeping issues and time change always messes me up even more.

Me too. I am awake half the night trying to sleep. Don't need other clocks to further mess me up.

I had no idea so many hated DST. :)
Most folks here in my state love DST because we love it being light outside past 6pm. lol

I can't wait! :woohoo: I'm so ready for spring and more sunshine!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1
Back