Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was that news article about the subpeona to the library. I don't know if it was the central SA library they served it or a branch.

So AU did not mention the pizza boxes-- if anyone knows the answer to this while I am updating map again lol-- did AU mention the housekeeper?

AU did mention the housekeeper - on NG - she said the housekeeper came in the room using her own key.

Does it seem odd that the salon information just came out on the 24th ??? You know this case has been all over the news in SA...so why now ? Maybe it was out there before and I just missed it....

I would hope that these sightings could have been known by LE and are now being published because of Logan's travels?

There are also many reasons for possible witnesses to not come forward -- a wide range IMO

Right now it appears that we're just getting information of things that EJ did or places that she went Prof. I was just noticing that a lot of these places could be on that Farm to Market 471 road right around the corner at Tezel Rd. And I also noticed that Tezel Rd is an extention of Prue Rd, the main street that runs away from the Homegate. She could have just stumbled on this area when she went out for a drive to find places after she arrived in SA. I would think that once she was familiar with an area, she would have stayed with it. Especially if it had pretty much everything that she needed there.

I researched this area because of the Hair Salon which is also on this road and seems to be a confirmed address?

In this area I found a Cricket Wireless store, a library and a Jack in the Box Restaurant. All within minutes of each other. There are also a lot of other stores and food establishments near there. I would think that EJ must have eaten somewhere other than the Subway and Pizza place from the stores close to the hotel during that week. There must be some other sightings of her at other places where she could get food.

If it hasn't been done already, it might be a good idea to get as many posters as possible to the businesses at that corner and a half mile or so either way along Farm to Market 471.

Yes, the Guys and Dolls' address is confirmed on the video of Logan and the salon

ETA: You already had it in the calendar, Kamille. Thank you! Do we know that's the day she purchased it? Or is that the day she activated it?

Respectfully snipped...

Yellowsubmarine had all the cell phone info BeanE. Hopefully she is around and can answer this one. Personally, I would think she would have activated it as soon as she got it or at least the same day. If it had to be done online, the library was right across the street. If it could be done by phone, I'm sure there were payphones in the strip malls around that area. Or if she got it right from a Cricket Wireless store wouldn't she have had it activated there?

This cell phone business really confuses me. I'm still stunned that anyone can just grab an anonymous phone at any time. And EJ apparently liked to have multiple phones. Who knows whether she had a couple in SA too? :crazy:

Do we know that's the day she purchased it? Or is that the day she activated it?

~ Snipped for space ~

12/21 is when the account was opened. She certainly could have bought the phone prior, although it seems logical she would have activated it right away. She used the zip 78249 which is the same as Homegates, but not of any of the stores.

ETA: I'm pretty sure the csr guy said the account was opened with cash, which means she would have had to done it at the actual store

I want you all to know here, you have done fabulous work...Yesterday I thought I was on a roll to something...but my mind is in different direction today. I have to ask....with all the sightings and etc., why did she stay in SA so long. She's young, reminds me of a "Get 'er done, gotta get out of here kinda person"....I'm just puzzled at the number of days she strung this out....unless she knew someone or knew of someone who knew someone that she felt comfortable in living GB with...it maybe that all their times couldn't get lined up so quickly...I dunno...I truly just don't believe she left this beautiful little boy with say, a stranger in the park....call me old and crazy!

I want you all to know here, you have done fabulous work...Yesterday I thought I was on a roll to something...but my mind is in different direction today. I have to ask....with all the sightings and etc., why did she stay in SA so long. She's young, reminds me of a "Get 'er done, gotta get out of here kinda person"....I'm just puzzled at the number of days she strung this out....unless she knew someone or knew of someone who knew someone that she felt comfortable in living GB with...it maybe that all their times couldn't get lined up so quickly...I dunno...I truly just don't believe she left this beautiful little boy with say, a stranger in the park....call me old and crazy!

I see what you're saying, and I don't think you're just old and crazy ;)
It's possible she jumped the gun, so to speak, left too soon than she was supposed to, but then she had to wait. It was Christmas week and whomever may have helped her probably had plans with their own family. So she had to bide her time, go out shopping, getting things done for herself in the meantime. MOO.

There's a comment on Gabe's Bring Home Gabriel public Facebook page saying that EJ was seen at a laundromat Dec 26 washing baby clothes. Doesn't indicate whether Gabe was with her.

They said it was aired on channel 10, which is myfoxphoenix.com I believe. I don't see anything on there yet, but let's keep an eye out.

I can't figure out why she'd be washing Gabe's clothes on the 26th if she was leaving them all behind at the hotel on the 27th. I'm baffled.

Here's the link to Bring Home Gabriel. The comment was 2 hours ago on the Wall:
http://en-gb.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=share&gid=251236072296

This has information on the laundromat.

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1267135922-2/EN-/tx-baby-gabriel-search.html?encodingId=1267135922&serverId=2&descLg=EN&keywords=&lg=DE&PHPSESSID=476ddcd9fbb219065d8439189012f34a

I'm not familiar with this site, but it's the only information I've seen thus far about the laundromat story from FB.

This has information on the laundromat.

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1267135922-2/EN-/tx-baby-gabriel-search.html?encodingId=1267135922&serverId=2&descLg=EN&keywords=&lg=DE&PHPSESSID=476ddcd9fbb219065d8439189012f34a

I'm not familiar with this site, but it's the only information I've seen thus far about the laundromat story from FB.

Looks like a video transcript

DE LEON IS A HUNDRED PERCENT SURE THAT BETWEEN DECEMBER 23RD AND 26TH HE SAW ELIZABETH JOHNSON AT THE LAUNDROMAT WHERE HE WORKS.

DE LEON says: "Between that time she kept coming in and out. She wasn't doing laundry"

DE LEON TELLS US THAT ON THE LAST DAY HE SAW HER SHE WAS WASHING BABY CLOTHES. BUT HE NEVER SAW GABRIEL WITH HER.

DE LEON says: "The one time that i did talk to her it was december 26th. It was a short conversation. She said she was leaving for florida"

MANUEL NEVER SAW HER WITH ANYONE. HE DID SEE HER WHITE OLDSMOBILE PARKED OUTSIDE.

DE LEON says: ""She had a baby carrier for the car but i didn't see the baby"

This has nothing to do with sightings, so I hope I don't get in trouble here. But I'm going to put my mind in hers. She's young, she no longer wants to be a mommy for whatever reason. But she feels like she has no one she can trust to leave GB with in AZ. She's not even thinging LM. For reasons unknown to us. She finds/ runs across TS & JS, feels comfortable with them They live close, they seem like credible people, and who knows what else TS may have planted in her head. But I think she TRUSTED them and things would work out with GB with them. Then Poof...things went south....However TS has another theory that in the long run, would work out like EJ would have wanted it to. Maybe things didn't work out with TS and she took matters on here own. Another personal connection from her past that, with time, could be there for her.Then we have SA. Holidays, getting things done quickly, as KISS posted earleir...she had to buy a little time...thus all the sightings. If she wanted to just leave GB with someone, she could have done that in AZ...I'll say this and I won't mention it again...when I adopted our daughter she was almost a year old...could not even sit up or hold a bottle. Mom young, no help, frustrated, until she ran across , so happened, my OB/GYN...word's exhanged, information provided the type of people we were, and although we have never met her, I think she felt comfortable with my DR., that her daughter, now mine, would be in good hands......I'm rambling, sorry...

Interesting that those are the three days in question that TPS claimed EJ spent with the "adoptive" couple.

I didn't realize Elizabeth had said which days she spent with the couple. Hard to tell because Elizabeth's story has changed several times.

I believe it was said that it was the three days prior to the "adoption". I'd have to find where TPS said that though. Was it on NG? The 23rd was also the day that TPS wrote that information on her FB about EJ finding "help". Now either EJ told her these things or TPS made them up. It's a hard call isn't it? :waitasec:

Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this sighting? So strange, why would she go in and out of a laundry mat for days at a time but not wash anything until the 26th?? I wonder if it was the evening of the 26th?

I believe it was said that it was the three days prior to the "adoption". I'd have to find where TPS said that though. Was it on NG? The 23rd was also the day that TPS wrote that information on her FB about EJ finding "help". Now either EJ told her these things or TPS made them up. It's a hard call isn't it? :waitasec:

One thing we can look back at is the producer's account of that one phone call to see what he/she corroborates.

But, you know, we're now actually getting information that would corroborate some things that Tammi has been saying. Like that EJ said she was going to "run forever". We now have the hair salon people independently corroborating what Tammi said.

Of course, I suppose Tammi could be in cahoots with the hair salon people to get them to lie to Logan about EJ saying that in front of them too. I don't think so though. I think there is some truth in what Tammi has said Elizabeth said. And within that, I think there are clues to what Elizabeth did with Gabe. I could be wrong.

Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this sighting? So strange, why would she go in and out of a laundry mat for days at a time but not wash anything until the 26th?? I wonder if it was the evening of the 26th?

Using a pay phone there? Getting change if they have a change machine?

It's a tough one because I've never gone to a laundromat unless I had to wash things like big comforters, and I hated every second of it.

I wonder if this is one of those laundromats where they have a little bar for beer, and pool tables, and those games (I can't think of what those games are called. Like Pac-Man. The tall machines. Boy do I feel stupid.)

Was there laundry facility at the hotel? This really makes no sense if she went to a laundromat, especially not doing laundry there? This report is odd or we're lacking some info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99
Back