Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just IMO, but I STILL believe she meant for this to come out. I think she did it without her "handlers" knowledge....but, actually got someone else to "leak" it and get $$ for it.
She didn't think of the ramifications this would bring with the Zenaida lawsuit, or any of the others.
So, true to form, the best liar in town, bats her eyelashes and puts on the pouty lips and goes into the "I've been hacked" or "I've been betrayed" routine and CM's gotta believe she wouldn't be stupid enough to not run anything by them first.
We forget who we're STILL dealing with...for 3+ years we've gotten to know almost everything about this conniving little piece of doo doo.
She NEEDS money...she WANTS money....she WILL do anything to get it...we've seen it!!!! Grandpa's nursing home funds???
She STILL knows EVERY excuse in the book and obviously isn't afraid to use them.

Sorry, not buying the "not meant for human consumption" claims!! Just IMO.

Oh, and I blame HER for my not getting ONE single thing done on todays "To Do" list....so how do you like those apples, KC??? LOL

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
Lawyer: George & Cindy Anthony "hope that Casey remains safe wherever she may be. " They are concerned about her well-being. #caseyanthony

BBM: JMO ... but really, this is just getting to be too much ...

These "two" need to find a hole, crawl in it, and stay in it ...

Seriously, and take your daughter -- who is the "Most Hated Person in America" -- with you ...

Good Grief ... these Anthony's have NO SHAME .. NO SHAME whatsoever ...

MOO ...

I just wonder what the jury from Casey's trial would be thinking about now that SHE'S BACK! Kinda a scary thought. Too bad they didn't take the time to go over all the evidence.

It makes me sick to think of Casey having any publicity whatsoever!

I thought it was over. I wish it would go away. Only Casey knows what she did, and apparently, it means nothing to her to take the life away from her own daughter.

Rest in Peace Caylee.

A friend of mine knows CM's ex-partner so I believe her tips. She told me that CM is sponsoring her stay somewhere in N. FL, probably on property he owns. I'd bet it's some kind of vacation cabin or something. He's the only one on the team that's richer than God and can waste the dough.

Frankly, SNL could not parody her as well as she does herself. And whomever said she is looking like her mother is spot on. She's getting that South Florida retirement community look - all she needs is a chain for those horrendous glasses she's wearing. And a teeshirt with a glittery hemp leaf and to be holding a fistful of mahjong tiles.

My only hope is that Dale Smith is looking at this and gets some ideas about hooking up with her.

:floorlaugh: BBM
Thanks for that visual, cece! :giggle:

As for hooking up with DS, I'm all for it, provided he would no longer have access to the twins. KC could spend her days at home in the double-wide, dusting his light saber collection.

I also believe Casey had a hand in the release of this video. Most likely behind Mr. Mason's back and with Mr. Baez's help. Stupid (unusual person).

I'm not that stupid, Casey probably wanted this video to be leaked out so she could thumb her nose at all the people who hate her and want her to be miserable.

She actually looks rather miserable ... trapped in a shoe box.

You mean, they would have access to your computer?

If it was 2012 when I was in treatment creating therapeutic diaries, then yep. But I was in treatment in 1992...we had paper diaries and those little hand held voice recorder things that fit in your palm. Everyone had ready access to everyone's ****...no one touched any of it though because we were all in treatment....your makeup and money was stolen but your workbooks etc were not.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk

George & Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple is concerned latest video could endanger #caseyanthony.

BBM: Boo Hoo ... :boohoo::boohoo:

MOO ...

Maybe Casey has one of those newfangled computers like Cindy Anthony, that do google searches while you're at work, and upload you-tube videos while you're asleep. Or maybe the dog did it ;)

MOO

Mel
Just blame it on George.

I just wonder what the jury from Casey's trial would be thinking about now that SHE'S BACK! Kinda a scary thought. Too bad they didn't take the time to go over all the evidence.

It makes me sick to think of Casey having any publicity whatsoever!

I thought it was over. I wish it would go away. Only Casey knows what she did, and apparently, it means nothing to her to take the life away from her own daughter.

Rest in Peace Caylee.

Ah shucks...The Brainiac 12 would probably have her over for dinner and a movie if they could get away with it. Heck, a couple could even hire her as their babysitter.....being as how she's innocent and all.....:maddening:

Maybe Casey has one of those newfangled computers like Cindy Anthony, that do google searches while you're at work, and upload you-tube videos while you're asleep. Or maybe the dog did it ;)

MOO

Mel

Well we sure know one thing....that little doggy will never have to suffer from upset tummy due to eating too much chlorophyll...or chlorofill...or, well you know what I mean, right? Gam-gam Cindy can fix them right up, you know, having thoroughly reviewed that whole situation through google.....

If i was CA i would not fear the average public. We dont care. Now those "fans" are a whole other "lot" :giggle:

I agree with you 100%. Anyone who is a "fan" most likely has mental issues of their own. And you wouldn't want to run into them in the real world.

I'm not buying into the accidental leak claim either. More like the Fundation, ooops, I mean Foundation, isn't paying the bills. How about everybody just get jobs like other people do?

George and Cindy are showing concern for FCA? What about justice for CAYLEE?

George admits FCA must have done something to his beloved grandaughter ...why the concern for the monster who did it to her now?

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Tonight I speak with the woman who posted the CA youtube video... Find out why and when it happened... #HLN at 6pm!

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
George & Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple is concerned latest video could endanger #caseyanthony.
3 minutes ago

the couple should have been concerned that keeping their heads in the sand and avoiding the behavior of their daughter could endanger Caylee.
Their concern was/is misplaced.

I would think that if someone were doing this for any type of therapy purposes, it would not have been placed anywhere near the internet.

So, you're saying that she did this video for her own therapeutic purposes, and her therapist or someone who works for her therapist, violated the patient/therapist confidentiality in leaking this video? :waitasec:

no - I don't think for a second a therapist released it. It could be ICA herself....I just don't think when it was MADE it was for public consumption
maybe another patient hacked her **** or she sent it on to a supporter (who probably sends her $$ right and left) to prove she was who she said she is and thought there was no prob if it is released because she says nothing in it even remotely interesting to anyone. But the actual content of the vlog is very very similar to what is covered in a first assignment for people doing PTSD diaries....thats what I get caught on...what she is actually saying is part of a relatively standard therapeutic activity

FWIW I thought she said the camera was a gift, not the webcam. mind yall I watched it right after waking up and forgot most, and dont plan to refresh memory :floorlaugh:

I assumed it was a webcam because I thought she was mentioning it in the context of making the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico