Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the Dr. office waiting room when the TV played this. All she talked about was herself...me me me. No, how many times does she have to be reminded that it's still about Caylee?

BBM
Not for Casey's mind-set; it is only about Casey and has always been that way.

Well the good part is that she probably won't make more than loose change on this video, if she makes anything at all. And her desire for attention will always be a double-edged sword.

Previous to her sentence of Gold Medal Olympic Liar of Orlando and Teflon Queen of Child Killers, she posed and aped for any camera that would point her waywith only her parents to give her feedback. We know she has no Edit Button, look at her mom.

But now, she cannot prance around looking for an audience with complete impunity. If she makes any money, the state will go after her; if she draws undue attention to herself she really can't claim fear of reprisal and may lose any court-ordered privacy. This time she has the vestiges of her dream team to kick her a new one or refuse to represent her going forward. We all know now that they read social media religiously (I just hope they print out a few of the choicer ones I've read here today about her appearance, which is the only think she's really interested in at all, and hand them to her so she can get a sense of the general reaction. I also hope a bunch of famous people twitter contemptuous comments about her so she knows she's a despised laughingstock by people she might care about - versus all of us stereotyped "blogger haters" - and not some up-and-coming future One Tree Hill star she might imagine herself to be.).

The only "positive" comments she seems to garner on these sites are from pervy dudes who think she is hot and want to do her and good luck with that, honey. When she is dumped back into the public gene pool she is very likely to attract someone who just might do the only thing that would ever really punish her - disfigure her face. She really doesn't care how infamous she is as long as people think she is "cute". I'd love to have her go through life like some Phantom of the Opera character. It's the only way she'd ever really be camera shy. Life in prison would only have made her feel important, albeit in a restricted universe, and would have given her ample opportunities to manipulate and grift. Being out in public and wanting to be invisible or being horrifically embarrassed about her appearance is the only real punishment someone that narcissistic can endure. She doesn't give a carp if she is the most infamous person in the world but I'll bet it would kill her to be the ugliest. Personally, I'd love to see her outside match her inside for once. Something tells me she'd keep her big mouth shut if she was scared to be stared at for being the monster she is and not just the vain and smug little opportunist she thinks she is.

Bravo to this post!!!! A thank you didn't seem like enough.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
George & Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple is concerned latest video could endanger #caseyanthony.
3 minutes ago
Really? Seriously? Are they afraid people will be able to travel back in time???
G-d I REALLY, SERIOUSLY, don't like those people.

I agree. I noticed that a pic of Casey on this page (where she is wearing a blue blouse) appears to be taken in the same room where her new video diary was made.
Where is the picture of Casey wearing the blue blouse? Anyone got a link?

Oh no, the segments in court with Baez and talking to Cindy and George about the dogs with the Anthony's.

I was surprised Jane even mentioned her shoulders and tank top, but then .... blah, blah, blah!

No kidding.

Usually Jane is busy reminding us that she's a recovering alcoholic.

Why does anyone expect her to speak of Caylee? There was no bond between them. She used Caylee as a prop. She now has a dog where she will do the same thing...and use the dog as a prop for cute PICS.

She is empty...has NEVER had an original thought and never will. There is no therapy for her. If she gets some, it will only make her more dangerous.

How silly and naive her Defense Team are. Right now on HLN, Baez is naming all the dogs in the family. My, they get rid of their dogs quickly. Instead of naming them, Jose should have been asking how they all died.

.I heard Tiller and Tinker are gone and have been gone for awhile now..true? Narcissists should not be allowed to have pets..

So they are talking about Casey's appearance and not about how she never mentions Caylee's name? Only a dog or computer that is finally "her own?" The news really is screwed up.

Jane/Issues: "Mortality rate of the dogs within the Anthony household." WTF is wrong with Jane?

Ha! Jane just made me giggle, however not so funny. She mentioned she was all for adopting dogs, but given the mortality rate of animals in the Anthony household, she's not so sure in this case!

So they are talking about Casey's appearance and not about how she never mentions Caylee's name? Only a dog or computer that is finally "her own?" The news really is screwed up.

the waffle with the ratings

Oh goodness, this panel is clueless as Casey has worn glasses before. If they check their memory, Casey had glasses on the day she stood with Baez at the press conference back in October 2008 before she went to jail.

So, who is paying for the dogs food? Shelter? Medical care? Toys? Casey never did any of these things for Caylee... why would anyone expect her to do these things for a dog?

The video that came out today was made in the same room shown above where Casey is wearing a blue blouse. Does anyone know when that pic was taken?
Where is this picture you are talking about with Casey in a blue blouse?

With good reason! She is dangerous, not mentally stable and free. There are people out there who are angry about all sorts of things and looking for a reason to take it out. Casey enrages people.

If she would shut her trap, and sink into oblivion it would be in her best interest. But at least people will be trying to keep an eye out for that dog now.

This is Caylee's forum and I am trying really hard to find the good from this and be tactful, for her sake.

In unrelated news, I think she finally got around to watching my youtube video about her and Caylee. The youtube user that tried posting a response, well, let's just say I think it's her.
:twocents:
Can you post a link to the video...or is it somewhere here?

Jane/Issues: "Mortality rate of the dogs within the Anthony household." WTF is wrong with Jane?

*sits on hands and reminds self; "Self, if you haven't got anything nice to say... it's better to not say anything at all."*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico