Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who is paying for the dogs food? Shelter? Medical care? Toys? Casey never did any of these things for Caylee... why would anyone expect her to do these things for a dog?

I thought she was going to Mexico after her probation is over. Can you bring a Dog into Mexico?

So they are talking about Casey's appearance and not about how she never mentions Caylee's name? Only a dog or computer that is finally "her own?" The news really is screwed up.

Why would she mention Caylee in her first diary entry? This wasn't an interview...it wasn't a message to people buying bricks at the memorial walk. Maybe she mentions Caylee 484932483 times in the SECOND video log...Regardless, I would bet she wont mention Caylee for another 100 years...if she did, she would have to come to terms with what she did....no matter how you slice it, she failed Caylee that day in an inexcusable way.

I want to know what person in their right mind would have pierced Casey's nose without making any mistakes? Oh, that's not your nose?? Oops!

That's the mystery as far as where she's getting money, but I don't think she's earning anything. I think she has a benefactor (perhaps more than one).

I've been reading on some of the innocent sights and it seems as though many people send her money and gifts (shudder). I wonder if these gifts all go through Baez.

One guy is so over the moon he's dedicated an entire page about her and discusses what he's sent to her. Though he's never met her or received a thank you card. SHOCKER!

Makes me want to vomit.

Mel

I have been wandering around the OCA supporters facebook pages today and OMG I'm scared of these people.

I may blow the margins...if so... sorry in advance and I will resize.
2.jpg

CAbig.jpg

CAbigboots.jpg

Where did these pictures come from?

Oh good. Now Lenny P. is gonna come on and comment.

*eyeroll*

I've been reading on some of the innocent sights and it seems as though many people send her money and gifts (shudder). I wonder if these gifts all go through Baez.

One guy is so over the moon he's dedicated an entire page about her and discusses what he's sent to her. Though he's never met her or received a thank you card. SHOCKER!

Makes me want to vomit.

Mel

This should make for one interesting tax form this year! Wonder what she'll list for her occupation? She'll probably just put her name in that space...

OT: I will say that it really is nice to see everyone in the same place again. Looking at the people viewing the thread, I see almost everyone is here. :seeya:

This should make for one interesting tax form this year! Wonder what she'll list for her occupation? She'll probably just put her name in that space...

BBM nanny (to the dog):floorlaugh:

I will NOT click on that video. That murdering wench has nothing to say that I want to hear. She got away with murder and our justice system failed big time. It scarred me for life.
And if she is reading all this I hope she knows her time most likely on this earth is not long.

O/T but I'm going to be a Grand ma!! :D :great: :great: :great: :great:

Oh, yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You truly deserve some fabulous news. Congratulations!!!

Makes me want to vomit.

Mel

I read some posts from that guy. He is seriously disturbed and scary. And what's horrible, he appears to have a child of his own. He is obsessed with casey. So creepy. What's wrong with people like that? He's like people who fall in love with convicted murderers. I can only imagine that they have some serious fears of rejection and feelings of inadequacy that cause them to fantasize about people they view as "underdogs" and more hated than they could possibly be, who are also unobtainable, so there is no chance for a real relationship and hence, rejection.

On another topic, I caught a part of HLN. They were saying that in parts of the video, the sound drops out so as to edit out names casey mentions. If so, that TOTALLY belies hacking, or unauthorized stealing of a private, therapeutic video. Whoever released it did so with the protection of those catering to casey in mind and also with her protection in mind, because they edited out possibly identifying names of people around her.

A lot of people get their probation ended early but with KC it isn't a real probation so it could end early or go full term with an understanding that she is so special that any violations would be overlooked/ignored. JMO.

In the pic posted in this thread she looks horrible as a blonde, not to mention it is an ugly haircut.

IMO, Mason saying she/they did not release this video on YouTube is just a cover. They did release it or at least did not object to its release..but want people to think otherwise so as not to ruin KC's claim of her life being in danger. Also, none of them want a judge getting the idea KC is not indigent, right?

Did she really say John? Or could it have been Todd?

Not that it really matters...

Lastly...run, little dog, run for your life!
That's what I don't get. George and Cindy worried about her safety...weird thing to say IMO. It's not like there are going to be angry mobs in search of a panelled building. It's almost 3 months after the fact! This whole episode just may be added to another motion...oh, maybe the request for the depos to be unsealed??

I think we should send the pic of her in the blue blouse to her probation officer. She is definitely wasted in that pic

Still haven't heard if she checked in with probation..doesn't she have until...like now..to check in? they have always released something saying she has...does anyone have any info?
Well if she was in Ohio for the New Year, maybe she got permission to be late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico