Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really a case of the betrayal of the betrayer, isn't it? IMO, if OCA believes every one of her supposed supporters is truly that, she's as nutty as some of them are.
Having said that, it may well be that the supporter who originally stuck the video up in what they considered to be a safe place, and for the consumption of her minions only, was extremely naive. This is 2012 - nothing is secure and nothing is sacred. (hey dude, just a reminder ... you put something up on the internet, guess what, somebody's gonna steal it. Whether YOU blindly believed it would be a nice greeting for her fanclub or not, did you not think the other team might be interested in the first sighting of OCA since the trial?). Dumb and Dumber pales in comparison!
Yes, I know what OCA is and what she's capable of but she ain't no Einstein - I'd say she 'innocently' gave this person access to the video. She simply didn't realize that her followers are nuttier and even less Einsteinish than she is herself.
Mix around with fruitcake and it's gonna get sticky.
There's no way it got 'hacked' from HER computer.

Not only that but I can see how some nut who wants to get near Casey and isn't a fan will pretend to be a fan to get close to her. LMAO

Anyone interested in seeing these...
New photos of Casey Anthony released
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/new-photos-casey-anthony-released/nGHBh/

From that article
Thursday was the deadline for Casey to report to probation for this month.

The Department of Corrections said it doesn't know if she met that deadline

yeah I bet someone there will probably fudge something to say she did even if she was late..since she seems to get away with things and not held responsible.:maddening:

That is a weird photo with a snuggy that looks like a mental patient straight jacket, she has either regressed to become Caylee, gone mental or, is on something.

Hi, everyone!

To me, this looks like a huge black sweatshirt with her legs in the arms and the bottom of the sweatshirt up at her shoulders! Sick and twisted 'unusual person(s), IMO, because someone had to be taking the picture.

All I have to say about this whole ordeal is "barf, barf, barf'!!!

Good to see everyone!! I will never forget precious little Caylee Marie Anthony, or the &*&))0 that snuffed out her little life!

(going to finish catching up now)

Here's my :twocents: FWIW :

No matter what anybody says as to WHO released this video of the "former felon" ... the "bottom line" is Casey Anthony HERSELF is the person ultimately responsible for the release of this video -- and SHE should be held RESPONSIBLE ! I am so tired of her and her DT trying to "blame someone else" ... :furious:

SHE made the video -- no one "forced" her to ...
SHE recorded it on HER computer ... therefore ...
SHE is the one WHO sent it to "someone" "somewhere" ...

And I am not buying any of this poppycock that it is for therapy ... Come on, really ? Casey Anthony in therapy and doing "assignments" that include making videos ? What a joke !

This is just Casey Anthony -- "as usual" -- trying to get ANY kind of attention she can get ... back to her "old tricks" again ... and hopefully, it is going to "bite" her in the :behind:

JMO ... but CA is so "jealous" that Mr. Ashton is receiving the attention right now because of his successful book, and he just announced this past week that he is running for public office ... And along with Mr. Ashton being in the news -- Dr. G's show on Caylee was aired this past week and Dr. G's been on some of the talk shows this past week ...

And this is just too much for Miss Anthony to handle -- the FACT that Mr. A and Dr. G are getting the attention -- and she is NOT :boohoo: ...

She has been "itching" to do "something" since she got out of the slammer -- actually, she has been PLOTTING and PLANNING since those 12 < unusuals > from Pinellas GOT IT WRONG and she knew it was a matter of time that she would be "freed" ...

It's sad and sick that that is all she could come up with -- a 4 minute video that says NOTHING ...

I hope this BACKFIRES on her and I hope that Cheney Mason has to "eat his words" about a "hacker" ...

:seeya: Cheney -- you mean you haven't figured it out yet that your "client" is a LIAR ?

MOO ...

Post of the day!

I personally do not care where or how the people that obtained this 4 minutes of drivel that thwarted Casey from making any further money off of it. (And i believe she did make money and plans to make more just by the way she was talking and I would bet my life there is more to come) All I care about is that they did obtain it and made it worthless by posting it publicly.

They should be commended. Whoever they are.

The Anthony's and Casey have made enough money and garnered enough attention off of that poor baby's blood.

BRAVO!!!!!!!
Now let's see the little wench's probation revoked. I have suspicion that she if off probation. Otherwise, where is the January report?????????????

How crazy would that be?

I can't get to page 59 tho it shows it there, so I don't know if this has been posted.
News Channel 13 Orlando just reported that Casey has reported for probation today.
I know there were a few of us who were wondering...

Thank you so much...I sure was wondering about.

Sure, but the guy who talked to Entertainment Tonight and says he got the FB message because he's "trusted" is someone who supports her, so why would the person who sent it be trying to "out" her or thwart her efforts through that avenue?

To be honest that's what bothers me about their story the most. Did they know of the video beforehand (through a snitch?) and just kept trolling the pay site until they could find a way to get it? How did they find out about the video in the first place? How did the link just appear out of nowhere according to them?

From what I've been able to piece together, the video being put online originated with Drew Hensley (active FCA supporter on several of support FCA sites) who claims he got a private message on one of the pro pages from someone he won't name who shared the video with him - he says they picked him because they knew they could trust his use of it. He then supposedly edited it to take out any identities and posted about having it on (apparently) more than one pro site. Maybe with some sooper sekrit decoder ring needed to access it? A few days later, he decided to post about it with that 'here's a Christmas gift' message to her supporters on the Casey Anthony Friends Vs. NonSupporters Debate Page, saying that it was for supporters only, but was bragging about tidbits he knew, excited & teasing the 'haters' with how great she looked, etc. Several supporters were having trouble accessing it, according to posts replying to his message, so maybe he temporarily made it easier to find or sent them private messages or something? That's how H&J got the file info they used to search for it (supposedly) on a free site and when they found it, they uploaded it to YouTube so that no one would be making $ on it. The only Rob mention I remember seeing was from some people saying he was afraid his name would be mentioned in addition to Drew's, and had made himself scarce, but don't remember his name being Hensley, although I may have missed that.
And now this Drew Hensley has wiped his name off of web pages but agreed to appear on HLN. If this makes sense to anyone, I've obviously done something wrong :floorlaugh:

But wasn't she supposed to report by the 5th? Unless she had an extra day due to the holidays...I dunno.

Oh WESH and there 11 second clip of a video. :banghead: I wonder if they will release the full video?

Interesting that on the video she, of course, had to mention her birthday. Even tho it was 5 months away! What is her mental maturity - about 5?

that's what I was thinking. She truly speaks like a child. Of course, EVERYTHING is about me me me!! My new piercing, my Birthday, My Dog, my new hair color, my new computer. If anyone says she has changed even one bit they are crazy. I think she has gotten worse myself!! She released those Videos herself. I doubt talking about piercings is Therapy?

Sure, but the guy who talked to Entertainment Tonight and says he got the FB message because he's "trusted" is someone who supports her, so why would the person who sent it be trying to "out" her or thwart her efforts through that avenue?

Unless that she wanted that........

From the article:

In previous monthly reports, she has reported that she was unemployed and not consumed any alcohol or drugs.

Well I don't know if that's 100% accurate Mzzz Amferny. If you look at the October video-blog, she seems to be under the influence of a benzo IMHO. I'm not a nurse, doctor, or drug tester, but have seen my fair share of people on Benzo's. She's spot on.

I wonder if they ever test her (nah, wishful thinking).

MOO

Mel

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
#caseyanthony told a probation officer yesterday she was upset computer hacked. Story to follow.

The "poor me, I'm the victim" syndrome in FULL effect.. She can only be upset about something if it effects HER..

Oh WESH and there 11 second clip of a video. :banghead: I wonder if they will release the full video?

I have a feeling that's it. ROFL. I love her therapy sessions. I need the name of her therapist. It sounds like a fun session.......:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston