Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all :) fairly new here... Registered in July but I haven't posted anything until now.

While I wasn't all that surprised Casey never once mentioned Caylee in the 4 minute video diary, I have to wonder - since she claims that video was "one of many" and since it was recorded in October, is it possible that somewhere out there, there's a video where she actually DOES mention her daughter? Doubtful, but I'm curious now. I'd love to know who these are being made for. I'm leaning towards the aforementioned/mysterious PayPerView site or someone she's keeping in contact with via the internet. Doesn't seem like it was for counseling purposes at all. All she did was talk about materialistic things.

EDIT//

Interesting... So her computer WAS hacked. Hmm... Jeeze, how do people even get this kind of stuff? Haha.

Looks like FCA is taking this whole "poor me, my computer was hacked" story and running with it.. I personally am not buying it, and I can only hope the truth comes out soon and her scam is fully exposed

JMO

Just another hole in her empty head to match the rest of her.

The Anthony's mouthpiece saying that they're upset that security precautions weren't taken prior to the video's release. WTF??!

that's what I was thinking. She truly speaks like a child. Of course, EVERYTHING is about me me me!! My new piercing, my Birthday, My Dog, my new hair color, my new computer. If anyone says she has changed even one bit they are crazy. I think she has gotten worse myself!! She released those Videos herself. I doubt talking about piercings is Therapy?
A leopard:
picture.php

The same leopard six months later:
picture.php

I'm sure this new video will impress her therapist with the speedy progress Casey is making in coming to terms with her life. She's poking holes in herself to obtain more "depth."
:loser:​

From that article
Thursday was the deadline for Casey to report to probation for this month.

The Department of Corrections said it doesn't know if she met that deadline

yeah I bet someone there will probably fudge something to say she did even if she was late..since she seems to get away with things and not held responsible.:maddening:

BBM: I agree ... IMO, something is just not right with this "probation" for CA and just does not "pass the smell test" ...

I find it really hard to believe that someone like CA has NOT been in violation of ONE THING these past what 6 months ? :waitasec: I mean this is a a "convicted felon" ... found guilty of 4 counts of LYING to LE ... and she "got away with murder" !

So ... all of sudden, Miss Anthony "now" has the "morals" and "conduct" of a "nun" ?

Sorry ... but I'm not buying it ...

JMO ... but I think the State of Florida wants to RID itself of EVERYTHING ANTHONY ... :waitasec: and I bet they wished they had stayed in Ohio ...

MOO ...

Hi all :) fairly new here... Registered in July but I haven't posted anything until now.

While I wasn't all that surprised Casey never once mentioned Caylee in the 4 minute video diary, I have to wonder - since she claims that video was "one of many" and since it was recorded in October, is it possible that somewhere out there, there's a video where she actually DOES mention her daughter? Doubtful, but I'm curious now. I'd love to know who these are being made for. I'm leaning towards the aforementioned/mysterious PayPerView site or someone she's keeping in contact with via the internet. Doesn't seem like it was for counseling purposes at all. All she did was talk about materialistic things.

EDIT//

Interesting... So her computer WAS hacked. Hmm... Jeeze, how do people even get this kind of stuff? Haha.

:wagon:

She says at the end that maybe next time she makes a video log, she might bring the dog. Bring the dog from where? I guess this means wherever the room she's sitting in is, it's not where she is living with the poor dog.

She always pronounced the word "been" like "ben" instead of "bin", Cindy pronounces it that way also, and she said it twice. I'm sure it's her, and she's using her sweet baby voice but still has that dry affect, like I want to yell "clear your throat!!!" at her.

BBM exactly, I was going to post this myself. It's her, listen to the inflection in her voice and how she pronounces things. Ben not BEEN like we say in CANADA BEEEEEEN or even BIN but BEN

Has anyone noticed a couple of the FB pages are no longer there - from yeserday...including her biggest supporter. I wish I remembered the names, but when I went to see this morning if there were any updates, poof - gone. I wonder what's up.

Mel

If I had to guess,perhaps FCA and or her biggest fan CA, are trying to hide all the sites that they started because they are all signed in from the same computer that (oops) FCA posted her newest videos from. This would be my guess of course. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::crazy:

CNN finally figured out that the video was mirrored ... that took a while!

EDIT//

Silly me, but I thought that's why people bought security software for? The most wanted woman on the planet doesn't have her computer protected? I'm not computer savy, so I don't know how someone would even hack into my computer. But in all reality, I think the princess put it out there to her supporters because she had no one else to talk to.

MOO

Mel

Looks like FCA is taking this whole "poor me, my computer was hacked" story and running with it.. I personally am not buying it, and I can only hope the truth comes out soon and her scam is fully exposed

JMO
I'm with you... I'm not buying the "hacked" computer story either.. SHE needed some attention and she fixed that.. She's all over the news again... *sigh*

I really hope that the guy that originally put the "unlisted" video on YouTube before Jon and Holly spotted it shows up on Nancy Grace tonight.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
#caseyanthony told a probation officer yesterday she was upset computer hacked. Story to follow.

The "poor me, I'm the victim" syndrome in FULL effect.. She can only be upset about something if it effects HER..

I certainly hope they asked her where she's getting the money for computer equipment, dog adoptions, new hair styles and piercings since she's not working.

Interesting that on the video she, of course, had to mention her birthday. Even tho it was 5 months away! What is her mental maturity - about 5?

videos are from past . . . 2 months away now ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

I'm sick of her but still here 'cause of YOU GUYS :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members