Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anthony's mouthpiece saying that they're upset that security precautions weren't taken prior to the video's release. WTF??!
The Anthony circus need attention too, apparently. What kind of "security precautions" should have been taken? Locking Casey up without her electronic toys?

I'm with you... I'm not buying the "hacked" computer story either.. SHE needed some attention and she fixed that.. She's all over the news again... *sigh*

I don't believe for a moment that her computer was hacked. She released that footage to someone and it was then posted onto the internet. She is just learning that not all of her new friends are real ... and they never will be ... and she doesn't deserve any better.

Food for thought. I don't think the timeline in the video that is supposedly dated 10/13/2011 adds up.

Quote:

"Be here for 6 months to the end of February" (this puts time frame of location from end of August to end of February)

"Seven months.....March......"(end of August to end of March)

"Whether it's 6 months or it's a year from now.....{studder} "..........a year from the middle of August.."

My question:

Six months or a year from NOW is August 2011 till February (6 months), March (birthday, 7 months) or a year August 2012 (probation is up)

Could this video be from August 2011?
Casey has never been good with dates, numbers (31) yes, dates no. She didn't even know the exact date her daughter "died".

Cheney Mason used the word "therapy or therapeutic". If this word is left out of the discussion of the video, all you have left is Casey talking to a video about herself.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
#caseyanthony told a probation officer yesterday she was upset computer hacked. Story to follow.

The "poor me, I'm the victim" syndrome in FULL effect.. She can only be upset about something if it effects HER..

LOL! LOL Oh YES!!

OF COURSE her computer was hacked.. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Go back to your lives folks.. casey is just a victim here!

Casey is in danger? From who? I would personally like to thank whoever it is.

:gthanks:

Casey Anthony is in danger from herself. She is the source of danger to herself.

this clip doesn't seem to therapeutic to me:waitasec:..more like "hey come look at me, I'm so hot and such a great LIAR"

who thinks she's hot? I sure don't -- I think she is ordinary & now too fat! Looking white-trashy now . . .

That's why I am PEEVED about the superficial stuff (teeth, tatas, chin, extra weight, blonde hair - who wouldn't want to be blonde, etc.) . . . it is NOT about her appearance but what is inside her - NOTHING!

This is one huge side show IMHO - aliens will totally think we are nuts with this chit & the Kardashians & cig butts :crazy:

If someone is saying they were one of her supporters who has a support website why would KC let anyone have it. She sat there during the trial and listened to all the computer techs. It's not as if she never knew this was possible. Again, something is leaked when there is some major news by JA or Morgan. They have been doing it all along it's impossible for it to a coincidence this many times. And the theme is always KC is in danger, she's an innocent victum. Right.

My guess is JB hasn't even started on that brief. lol jmo

Yep, the Drew guy posted about the one with the nose ring. If he "just uploaded (the first one) to show supporters she is well", how did this one get out? :floorlaugh:

I guess she decided to camouflage that one big nostril with a piercing.

She pierced her own nose? Ouch. Bet it got infected. And apparently she has an assortment of fake glasses. Is she in beauty school therapy now?

I really take issue with people calling FCA fat.. or Overweight Can we be fricking seriously naw? The woman is FAR FAR from fat or overweight. She's a nasty awful terrible child killer, but she is not fat... thank you.. <3

I don't think that's how the story went with how we've heard it. Supporter 1 received the video and posted it to a 'supporter only' site. Somehow that site leaks the video and non-supporter gets that link (and video) and makes it public.

It was the non-supporter who made it public, not the supporter.

Not according to the guy who was interviewed by Entertainment Tonight, that poster "ThinkerBelle" copied and pasted. That guy says he received a link in his FB messages, and was told it was something he might be interested in, but he was trusted. (Why send it to him in the first place??). The guy says he made it public so KC's supporters would know she's OK. But alas, it went viral before he had a chance to take it off. :waitasec:

I really take issue with people calling FCA fat.. or Overweight Can we be fricking seriously naw? The woman is FAR FAR from fat or overweight. She's a nasty awful terrible child killer, but she is not fat... thank you.. <3

Is this within TOS TAC ? Terms?

Perhaps she felt she had to whine to the probationer about her computer being hacked to divert attention from the fact that she has money to buy things like a computer, nose piercing, hair dye, etc. KWIM?

I know! I don't even think she looks bloated.

Casey has never been good with dates, numbers (31) yes, dates no. She didn't even know the exact date her daughter "died".

Maybe not but I am and I smell something fishy .......

I also find it highly suspicious that she reported to probation today but I will keep my comments to myself. For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx