Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think we should bombard news outlets and let them know that there are so many people that don't want to see her <snip> mug or hear her <snip> voice. She makes me so sick. I refuse to watch anything of hers and I could care less if she dropped off the face of the Earth. Moo and all.

But there are so many that do.

If the news stations weren't getting so many hits on this story they wouldn't be covering it. Just look at the number of pages on this thread, as long as others are interested in what she does TV and news stations will be there.

Someone tell me about this flipping? Do webcams automatically flip an image or would that have been done deliberately on the? laptop she "was still getting used to"

And what's with GA suddenly worrying about OCA? I thought he was done with her? :maddening:

I have to laugh everytime I hear Cheney refer to her "memoirs". The only thing Casey ever did memorable was get rid of her child. There is nothing in her sorry life that's worth remembering. We'll keep the light shining on Caylee. Casey doesn't deserve those memories. IMO

My Memoirs- by Casey Anthony.
Let's see, from 2004 until 2008 I was on the phone.

Hey guys,

If you go over to the Defend FB page, the new status is a message directly to Casey, telling her that she is beautiful and to keep her head up....blah blah blah.

The interesting part? At the end of his status he writes:

" M.M. please print this out to Casey and give it to her"

Who is MM? And MM can apparently print something out and physically hand it to ICA.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

RiverRat - you guys deserve a refund BIG TIME! I know my friends in Orlando want their $$$ back . . .

BTW: doesn't everyone read posts from the beginning of the thread to the end?
Yup...and it will be midnight before I catch up with this thread.

Hey guys,

If you go over to the Defend FB page, the new status is a message directly to Casey, telling her that she is beautiful and to keep her head up....blah blah blah.

Who is MM? And MM can apparently print something out and physically hand it to ICA.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Mr. Mason?

Did anyone notice the sweater the person in the Olive Grove video is wearing?

You mean the way she has it pulled over her wrists just like she used to do in court?

Yup. I noticed.

Someone tell me about this flipping? Do webcams automatically flip an image or would that have been done deliberately on the? laptop she "was still getting used to"

She would have used video editing software to reverse or mirror the footage and mute some sound. It's easy to do with any number of video editing software programs.

I'm pretty convinced KC has ulterior motives for this video. I know it's been posted that this could have been a video diary as part of therapy, not for public consumption, but the fact that it's edited is very telling. There would be no reason for anyone who swiped the video to edit out the names, then make it public. Editing out the names only benefits KC. That's why I think the video was put out there for a purpose. She may be trying to test the waters, but I think she's just bored and needs attention. If she's staying on Cheney's property, I bet he's not happy about this ploy of hers, and I bet she's trying to lie to him about it as we speak.

I hope this turns into something very, very ugly for KC. I hope it turns into a probation violation of some sort, or perhaps her thirst for more attention will prompt her to go out and do something stupid and illegal.
And how would Casey know to edit out names? Sounds like advice an attorney would give her.

She would have used video editing software to reverse or mirror the footage and mute some sound. It's easy to do with any number of video editing software programs.

Well, that's one good thing about the new nose ring ~ In the future we'll know whether we're being flipped or not. :D

There are reports saying she is working for her boyfriend's company, yet she says today that she is unemployed. Could lying about this get her in trouble?

Here comes another video. She is so stuck on herself, she can't WAIT to get on camera. This is not the first time today that I have read where Lee Anthny was claiming to have leaked the video originally.... FWIW......

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30152711/detail.html#ixzz1iij37dZD

It seems to be the norm that once one media writes a story about something, eventually the rest of them will write the same thing.

Now if only the media would post the actual comment from where this information is coming from, it would be so helpful, at least then we can all read it.

Hey guys,

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Mickey Mouse? :floorlaugh:

There are reports saying she is working for her boyfriend's company, yet she says today that she is unemployed. Could lying about this get her in trouble?

She must be an event planner for him.

And how would Casey know to edit out names? Sounds like advice an attorney would give her.

Some people think she is saying 'I woulddn't have anything if it weren't for John' but I suspect it is Dot (Simms ) she is talking about and that makes sense,ssince she would not want anyone to know they are accommodating her..

Hey guys,

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Michelle Medina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members