Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan: "We took America's temperature on Casey Anthony last night. Needless to say most aren't willing to pay her a dime."

Then maybe he needs to stop talking about her? All of them at HLN need to just move on, dang shame that trial about that girl who slaughtered her boyfriend was delayed until October. Its just despicable, stop covering her, stop acknowledging her, before her lawyers sue the network for harassment, because thats what it is beginning to be. If she truly was hacked, HLN could make her a millionaire. jmo

Then maybe he needs to stop talking about her? All of them at HLN need to just move on, dang shame that trial about that girl who slaughtered her boyfriend was delayed until October. Its just despicable, stop covering her, stop acknowledging her, before her lawyers sue the network for harassment, because thats what it is beginning to be. If she truly was hacked, HLN could make her a millionaire. jmo

They really did not say much at all about her on any of the HLN shows tonight so far.. Less than 5 minutes and the rest of the time was devoted to other stories. I'm sure he and other shows have gotten much of the same sorts of responses, and they aren't hovering on FCA at all. Nancy Grace, on the other hand may be a different story..

HOLY POOP! If this is one and the same .... WOW!!!!! Looks like someone uses this particular JB and started some poop by this CS did. Not the same JB.

Yikes is right!! Quite the history this boy has!

She said in the video she could barely work the computer.

Let's not start believing KC all of a sudden! :floorlaugh:

She edited the video or had someone else do it for her, then made it readily available. Perfect timing, as we all know... six months since the verdict.

Now she's lying to her probation officers. Does anyone think any local law enforcement is going to care enough to investigate whether it's true or not? Would this particular lie be a crime?

But yet can't stop talking about her and I don't mean on this site

Like I said, Prime News and HLN Special Report have both been discussing Joran Van Der Sloot, the California arsonist, child paegent girls, ETC... There was hardly even a segment on FCA. They covered yesterday b/c it was a breaking story. Many cannot stand FCA any more than most of us. They ARE moving on..

She said in the video she could barely work the computer.

Yeah, yet she was able to erase (almost) any and all evidence from her PC the night she was arrested. Casey is very computer savvy, everyone in her generation has more than an average grasp on computers.

I think she may have a new MAC and she used to be a PC user, and that is what she was referring too. Mac's are much easier to use than PC's, they are set up so anyone can use them right out of the box. With a PC you have to have at least some tech knowledge.

She was just feigning helplessness IMO, it was part of her manipulative act.

They really did not say much at all about her on any of the HLN shows tonight so far.. Less than 5 minutes and the rest of the time was devoted to other stories. I'm sure he and other shows have gotten much of the same sorts of responses, and they aren't hovering on FCA at all. Nancy Grace, on the other hand may be a different story..

Well, she was YESTERDAYS news, that got a mention tonight. Its just beyond ridiculous. I saw a segment on JVM about the media and are they covering stuff for drama, or covering stories for entertainment or something like that, and the answer imo, is YES!!! There is something about this girl they cant let go, dont devote any airtime to REAL stories, like Haleigh Cummings or any other story where its not been resolved. Its sad. jmo

Let's not start believing KC all of a sudden! :floorlaugh:

She edited the video or had someone else do it for her, then made it readily available. Perfect timing, as we all know... six months since the verdict.

Now she's lying to her probation officers. Does anyone think any local law enforcement is going to care enough to investigate whether it's true or not? Would this particular lie be a crime?

Thanks! I lost myself for a minute. You're right how stupid of me to believe anything out of that mouth

Well, she was YESTERDAYS news, that got a mention tonight. Its just beyond ridiculous. I saw a segment on JVM about the media and are they covering stuff for drama, or covering stories for entertainment or something like that, and the answer imo, is YES!!! There is something about this girl they cant let go, dont devote any airtime to REAL stories, like Haleigh Cummings or any other story where its not been resolved. Its sad. jmo

Caylee's story has not been resolved either. As in, the truth about what happened to her has never been uncovered and no one was ever held accountable for her death. But, you are right, she is yesterday's news. Besides, the truth will never come from her lips anyways. JMO

The chatter over in crazyland is that Rob H has a connection to Radar Online that no one has talked about yet. Rob is one of her "supporters."

"Jason" is also freaking out and going on about how Rob H had to send him the link three times before he would even look at it, because he wanted no part in anything that would hurt Casey.

Seems like maybe Rob was the one that outed the video to her supporters....(it also seems to confirm that the video was made for supporters) and Rob apparently has a connection to Radar Online somehow and he has lawyered up because Mason was threatening to sue.

This reminds me of her letter writing incident in jail. This is cookie and muffin all over again, just the video version.

And again, it is blowing up in her face.

I watched the clip from the Today Show. Kerry Sanders said FDLE examined her computer yesterday. :lol: It ain't the first time! I will be over the moon if it turns out they come back and say nope, it was uploaded under OCA's password (although we know that can sometimes magically happen when one is at work and not where the computer is), and it turns out CM's girl lied to him. And, with the sunshine laws, wouldn't the police records be public?? :lol:
Well now, that is mighty quick. She alerted LE in record time when her computer may have been at risk...but her OWN CHILD???!!! She doesn't care to tell anyone???!!! EVER???
Now, this is what we need to remember...CAYLEE is no longer alive because of THAT PERSON!!! Her inanimate objects hold more value then her OWN CHILD!! Why does this person get this kind of treatment??? How many people have been victims of identity theft and CAN'T GET ANYONE TO HELP!!!!

Is anyone ever going to hold FCA and her smarmy lawyers responsible for gaming and scamming the legal system? FGS she is completely secure and hidden from the world who would harm her and yet she can go out shopping, dining and to church without the ridiculous disguise she wore to a secret and secure deposition. She's not working, but can buy a computer, dog, phone, eat out in restaurants, get haircuts, color and piercings. I don't understand how any of them can sleep at night.....including the judges, parole officers who are allowing this travesty to continue.

Well now, that is mighty quick. She alerted LE in record time when her computer may have been at risk...but her OWN CHILD???!!! She doesn't care to tell anyone???!!! EVER???
Now, this is what we need to remember...CAYLEE is no longer alive because of THAT PERSON!!! Her inanimate objects hold more value then her OWN CHILD!! Why does this person get this kind of treatment??? How many people have been victims of identity theft and CAN'T GET ANYONE TO HELP!!!!

Remember how fast she called the police when protesters were throwing pennies at the garage door? Yup, she's got her priorities in order alright. :crazy:

Caylee's story has not been resolved either. As in, the truth about what happened to her has never been uncovered and no one was ever held accountable for her death. But, you are right, she is yesterday's news. Besides, the truth will never come from her lips anyways. JMO

Like you said, the truth will never be spoken and no one will ever be held accountable. So why even give her airtime? Because she still moves the meter, even if people hate her. She's got more TV pull than OJ had.

She is notorious, infamous, and the most hated woman in America. I think that she will always move the meter. Always.

I am SO confused.

Anybody feel like giving a go at putting this into an egg shell for those of us (ME) who can't seem to follow the trail? I'm so lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654