Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Lord, if Cindy comes out and says she hacked Casey's computer, I'm going to die laughing. I will pull my hair out if she comes out and says she distributed those videos for Casey. OMG. I sure hope what you're saying is not true!

I bet Cindy is trying to talk Lee into taking a fall for Casey, though. That wouldn't surprise me at all. He knows computers, and she's going to want to save her clone again.

Well don't hold your breath, because Cindy is not going to do that. Where is everyone going with this. Now we have Lee taking a fall for this. For what. There is nothing going on, nada, zilch. Two videos - And a huge case is being made out of it. I don't understand why.

Do you remember interviews with friends of hers that said that Casey would cut people out of her life if they didn't play along with her lies? That she just had a "switch" that she could turn on and off when it came to people in her life? (This is before Caylee's murder) She always had a "new best friend" a New group of people in her life. This has been a pattern with Casey forever and it is a definite part of her narcissism.

She murdered her daughter to SPITE her mother once her mother called her out on her stealing, joblessness, questionable parenting skills, lying, and inappropriate behavior. It wasn't simply about money. It was about perceived slights, jealousy and her own daughter and the unconditional adoration that Caylee received that Casey wanted and felt entitled to. She also broke her engagement off with Jesse because she felt that he "loved Caylee more than he loved her".

You don't disapprove of Casey. You adore her. Or she will strike back by disappearing or making you disappear. That is the crux of NPD.

Spice if you read the depos of the old friends, they stopped seeing her, from the baby sitter on.

I realize that everyone here would like to see her suffer, but the facts are she is not suffering. She is out and about and sending videos. She is not the brightest and it does not take much to stimulate her. So should she find a few extras that like hanging out and drinking beer with her, she will work with that - not a big deal to her. She does not need the world to love her - the chosen few will do. And there are always those that want to hang out with "named" people - be they bad or good - the name will do. Then they can say they know KC and others will say really - what is she like and yade yade yada.

Wonder how many times she has (or will in the future) eat food with some "xtra" ingredients not on the menu???
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wouldn't want to be part of her dinner party, that's for sure.

I read on another site that GA/CA eat out often. A waitress said they spit in their food. I don't know if this is true or not but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

I think FCA got a little extra something in her food.

IMO

Well don't hold your breath, because Cindy is not going to do that. Where is everyone going with this. Now we have Lee taking a fall for this. For what. There is nothing going on, nada, zilch. Two videos - And a huge case is being made out of it. I don't understand why.

Why not? Cindy lied and claimed that she was home googling "chlorphyl" while she was really at work. Cindy washed the clothes that were in the death car. Cindy gave the FBI the 'wrong" hairbrush. Cindy lied and lied and lied and lied to protect Casey and she is one of the main reasons that ICA walked and Caylee never received any justice.

If Narcissa finds herself in another bind and on her way back to jail for some reason, I believe Cindy would come out of the woodwork with some ridiculous lie and try to save her from herself yet again. It is what she does.

As far as a huge case being made out of the videos...again I will say that there is a TON of emotion attached to this case and always has been, and its even worse due to the fact that she got away with it. People are FURIOUS and will always react to whatever she says or does.

It's human nature.

I read on another site that GA/CA eat out often. A waitress said they spit in their food. I don't know if this is true or not but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

I think FCA got a little extra something in her food.

IMO

EEEEWWWWW~~:floorlaugh:

ITA, it's a skype call IMO. the first one could be a therapy type thing, I couldnt say...but the second one is a skype call or similar, I'd bet my entire stash of art supplies on it.

Can you record Skype?

I just want to think that she has to record stuff to no one because it makes it just that much more pathetic since if it is to no one she so wishes that she could be recording it for someone.

@CaseyAnthonyCh9
Casey Anthony WFTV
Website insinuates topless pic is Casey Anthony: at.wftv.com/wEONdP
41 seconds ago

Here's hoping it doesn't take Mr Morgan too long to sit a Judge down and say 'does this look as though she's under any threat of assassination? Do you see people attacking her out in public here? Judge, we are being scammed, MAKE her talk'.
Naturally JB, Greene and CM will attempt to once again stave off this requirement, their argument now being that the video was obtained illegally and that no determination should be made until THAT is heard and/or resolved.
The roundabout is spinning faster and faster ... let's see who holds on the tightest because one way or the other someone's gonna come flying off it soon.

If I were her attorney my argument would be more toward making her appear in court for hearings (or at least by video without disguise) rather than not allowing her to plead the 5th. I do not think she was allowed to plead the 5th based on her claims of danger to her life. I think she was allowed to plead the 5th based on having an open appeal on the lying convictions. Her appearing by video in disguise was due to her attorney's claim of danger to her life if she showed her face.

If she is allowed to appear in disquise by video how can the opposing side be sure it is really her?

JMO.

I know I am pages behind, but if ya need a supportive bra, don't go posting your hoo haa's nekid pic on the net. I don't care who you are. Not pretty.

Spice if you read the depos of the old friends, they stopped seeing her, from the baby sitter on.

I realize that everyone here would like to see her suffer, but the facts are she is not suffering. She is out and about and sending videos. She is not the brightest and it does not take much to stimulate her. So should she find a few extras that like hanging out and drinking beer with her, she will work with that - not a big deal to her. She does not need the world to love her - the chosen few will do. And there are always those that want to hang out with "named" people - be they bad or good - the name will do. Then they can say they know KC and others will say really - what is she like and yade yade yada.

I have read every depo and document in the dump. There was a friend that knew her from childhood that talked about the "switch". SHe killed her own DAUGHTER to spite her mother due to that switch and it all goes back to her demand for admiration. She broke off her engagement with Jesse due to her "switch" and jealousy regarding the attention Caylee received.

I am in mental health, and I work with MANY narcissists. I know what makes them tick and what will or will not bother them. It is too concrete to say that she is "happy" and does not need the world to love her. She does. She is just too arrogant to ever show you that attacks on her looks and image bother her.

The very fact that she is sending out and making videos should help others to see how addicted to attention and adoration she truly is. That is why the videos were made for a select audience. An audience that she believed would not criticize her or disapprove of her.

She does not tolerate disapproval, in fact she killed when her biggest supporter dared challenge her.

Over the weekend there was a lot of chatter that Lee Anthony was the responsible person for 'hacking/releasing' the videos. There is no way to know who is posting, whether it was him or a fraud but Yee is the name the person goes by apparently.... close enough to Lee to set off a firestorm of
It is him- No it's not..

I know I am pages behind, but if ya need a supportive bra, don't go posting your hoo haa's nekid pic on the net. I don't care who you are. Not pretty.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In all seriousness though I think she was doing the whole pushup bra because she wanted to enhance her "assets" since she can't do what she wishes she could do and is under the delusion that everyone wishes she would do: walk around with it all hanging out.

If I were her attorney my argument would be more toward making her appear in court for hearings (or at least by video without disguise) rather than not allowing her to plead the 5th. I do not think she was allowed to plead the 5th based on her claims of danger to her life. I think she was allowed to plead the 5th based on having an open appeal on the lying convictions. Her appearing by video in disguise was due to her attorney's claim of danger to her life if she showed her face.

If she is allowed to appear in disquise by video how can the opposing side be sure it is really her?

JMO.

Her attorney was there and verified it was her. He could be in big trouble if he tried to pass someone else off as her in a court proceeding. jmo

I think someone needs to investigate Mr Jury Foreman's computer. I have no doubt miss Casey would love to send him her girlie pics as a gratitude for succumbing to all her feminine wiles and girly charms!! This girl is sick. Let's hope Florida DOC can find some reason to toss her back in the slammer!!!

If you want a good laugh check out the twitter feed by @dadessertladie. She says she is going to file a suit for trauma of looking at the pic

I have read every depo and document in the dump. There was a friend that knew her from childhood that talked about the "switch". SHe killed her own DAUGHTER to spite her mother due to that switch and it all goes back to her demand for admiration. She broke off her engagement with Jesse due to her "switch" and jealousy regarding the attention Caylee received.

I am in mental health, and I work with MANY narcissists. I know what makes them tick and what will or will not bother them. It is too concrete to say that she is "happy" and does not need the world to love her. She does. She is just too arrogant to ever show you that attacks on her looks and image bother her.

The very fact that she is sending out and making videos should help others to see how addicted to attention and adoration she truly is. That is why the videos were made for a select audience. An audience that she believed would not criticize her or disapprove of her.

She does not tolerate disapproval, in fact she killed when her biggest supporter dared challenge her.

Exactly. You can be sure whenever a camera is around Casey will be posing for it "Look at me Look at me". She is so stuck on herself and we know from reading her jail letters that anyone criticising her is taken off her list.
Look at the way GA addresses her in jail "Hello beautiful' (ugh) she just eats that up and immediately starts with the faux modesty - "Oh I look like ----" and waits for another compliment. Just what you would consider normal interactions when your little toddler is missing and at risk, right?

Exactly. If it were meant to be private and distributed amongst only those she trusted there was no need to edit out the names. Editing tells us it was meant to be released.

JB trying to protect RH tells us there is a reason he needs to and maybe the reason is RH can be directly linked back to his office. JB has his hands full.

I can see Caylee looking down now saying for those who took up the fight for me....justice is coming, just be patient it will come........"the end will justify the means." Sound familiar???? jmo
ITA
Funny, JB never mentioning it was part of a therapeutic process. On GR, he clearly said it was meant to be private...just for her. You would think that if this was "therapy" it would somehow be shared with a therapist.

Wonder if they are calling a "special meeting" with just Cindy and not George?:crazy:

:waitasec: I think they already had their "special meeting" about the release of FCA's videos because the A's "criminal defense lawyer" they still keep "handy" was giving "Lip Service" on behalf of the A's ...

MOO and JMO ... but I think that all these "special meetings" DO include George -- George may not actually be "present" at these "soirees", but he is informed "after the fact" because GA receives his "marching orders" -- I mean "role" from CA ...

It's all part of their "scheme" to "scam" everyone ...:furious:

MOO ...

Can you record Skype?

I just want to think that she has to record stuff to no one because it makes it just that much more pathetic since if it is to no one she so wishes that she could be recording it for someone.

Yes! There are lots of programs for it... Google "recording a skype call" :innocent:

Exactly. You can be sure whenever a camera is around Casey will be posing for it "Look at me Look at me". She is so stuck on herself and we know from reading her jail letters that anyone criticising her is taken off her list.
Look at the way GA addresses her in jail "Hello beautiful' (ugh) she just eats that up and immediately starts with the faux modesty - "Oh I look like ----" and waits for another compliment. Just what you would consider normal interactions when your little toddler is missing and at risk, right?

She held that entire dysfunctional family hostage with her special brand of manipulative narcissism and they enabled her to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24