Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know this guy that people are wondering if he's her bf . Maybe it's as simple as he was writing her in jail god knows that wouldn't be to out of the ordinary remember how many girls we use hear about that were writing scott peterson even asking to marry the guy maybe thats how these too met..

On one of the boycott FB pages there's a screenshot of a YouTube copyright claim from NBC, it's for the video Holly put up.

I agree. Seriously odd comment. She likes to try to say things to humanize herself but seems to miss the mark every time. Think this might be one of those instances.

She sounds like a kid. Seriously. What she said sounds like a kid who earned money and bought something for the first time. She acts more like a six year old than a twenty six year old. Or more like a five year old than a twenty five year old. I think she turns 26 this year.

Larry Fishelson (sp phonetic) offers some great insights into the legal aspects of video postings

A DMCA - don't have the words yet

in canada, when one is released from prison/jail they immediately receive a cheque from social services, (welfare) until they do get employment,,,,,its not much, but a start for them

They used to get $200. Mason told us he was getting lots of money for her. He was having it sent to him from all her fans. That way, she doesn't have to claim income.

2exv85d.jpg

YUP! same banana *advertiser censored*! Only the newest naked picture they hang a little lower.

She sounds like a kid. Seriously. What she said sounds like a kid who earned money and bought something for the first time. She acts more like a six year old than a twenty six year old.

That is the narcissism. They are very immature. What's worse is they age better than most of us!

Her "other pets" weren't really hers, they were Cindy's.

I don't believe this newest pet is really hers either, hence why she uses the term "adopted".

The dog actually belongs to her keepers - not Casey.

Right? She also says "maybe J*** will bring the dog over" as if it doesn't live there and they just bring it over so she can pet it for awhile or something. She adopted it but it is doesn't belong to her? She also says something about she is glad she got her computer so she "doesn't have to bother the dog" Huh?

The whole bizarre rambling thing reminded me of that friend that said all you had to do was spend five minutes with Casey to know that "something just wasn't right about her." I think Tracey said that? The one that "babysat her and wore matching ankle bracelets?

For all we know this guy that people are wondering if he's her bf . Maybe it's as simple as he was writing her in jail god knows that wouldn't be to out of the ordinary remember how many girls we use hear about that were writing scott peterson even asking to marry the guy maybe thats how these too met..

Very true. Could be!

And don't forget all the crazy folks who were sending her money while she was in jail. No doubt that some of those crazy folks are still sending her money through her defense team. And I don't believe you have to report monetary gifts to the IRS if it's just a couple of bucks here and there. But that makes me wonder - I wonder how much money she is sent each month and if her attorney's are keeping a running total of it all.

Wow, @AS Twitter has called Missouri police on RH.

Apparently, RH has been yacking that he knows something about Lisa Irwin's disappearance.

Not surprisingly, she's also making references to RH's "sexual relationship" with Casey Anthony.

ok i'm way behind on the pages, but that AS twitter account hooks up to dadessertladies who has yet another semi nude casey!!! eghads!

Also, they are saying casey admits to leaking the pics as a 500k package they were shopping around?
WOW the rumours are rampant!

She sounds like a kid. Seriously. What she said sounds like a kid who earned money and bought something for the first time. She acts more like a six year old than a twenty six year old.

Or someone who lacks a normal capacity for normal feelings saying what she thinks will make her sound benevolent and compassionate. I think that's one reason some things she says just sound so odd (both the words chosen and the way they're put together). I think she has to mimic or wing it when it comes to expressing normal-people feelings.

That is the narcissism. They are very immature. What's worse is they age better than most of us!

Like I said last night. The girl has not changed ONE BIT. She has not grown up even one day since the murder. She's still just as immature and narcissistic as ever. She will never change.

Compares release of vids to Mel Gibsons attempted damage control with the Oxanna vids - (backfired) and she may be shopping a reality show (I can see someone encouraging her to do this to better their pitch...)

Jean C sayz no contact from D Team

all done - back to Blazing Saddles!

ok i'm way behind on the pages, but that AS twitter account hooks up to dadessertladies who has yet another semi nude casey!!! eghads!

Also, they are saying casey admits to leaking the pics as a 500k package they were shopping around?
WOW the rumours are rampant!

That pic of her on the bed is an obvious fake, there's a bigger version if you do a google search.

Did anyone notice on the new pic she sent last night, that on the tabs she has the Websleuths page of JB on Geraldo open and another page. So she is on here.

HI CASEY!!!! ~cough~ nice beeewwwwbs ~cough~

YUP! same banana *advertiser censored*! Only the newest naked picture they hang a little lower.

Why does that ole childhood song come to mind when viewing these pictures?

"Do ur *advertiser censored* hang low? Do they hang in the snow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?" :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand