Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this pic news>http:///2012/01/casey-anthony-reportedly-offered-350-000-for-blood-money-interview/

I don't think JB is trying to pimp out anything. I think the smarmy little man is ticked his 3 year meal ticket is going to kick him to the curb, and he's trying to Thwart her and mason's attempt at making any real money.

I agree. Things are getting nasty, especially if he's representing someone else in this fiasco now. So Paul Francisco came forward. I thought he was made up! I was so wrong, and Baez is representing him! That tells me he was fired because representing them both surely would be a conflict of interest.

I hope they all turn on each other and tear each other to pieces. All three of them are looking out for themselves and always have been. Now the real nastiness begins as their selfishness and greed continues to escalate.

I might go pop some popcorn because this is getting interesting!

I hope I'm in the sidebar thread right now. I'm so mad I don't know where the frick I am! I'm watching Dr. G's special on Caylee for the first time and I literally want to cry and throw things. How could the jury be so freaking blind to the fact that FCA is GUILTY!!!!

ETA - Just realize that I am NOT in the Sidebar thread - so please excuse the O/T, and if Mods could move this over that would be great. Sorry! I am seriously choked up watching this. Maybe I shouldn't have watched it.

That's Ok. Warning some of the stuff on this thread will also get to you.

I agree. Things are getting nasty, especially if he's representing someone else in this fiasco now. So Paul Francisco came forward. I thought he was made up! I was so wrong, and Baez is representing him! That tells me he was fired because representing them both surely would be a conflict of interest.

I hope they all turn on each other and tear each other to pieces. All three of them are looking out for themselves and always have been. Now the real nastiness begins as their selfishness and greed continues to escalate.

It sure is and it always gets interesting so late in the evening when I need to go to bed. Ugh

That's Ok. Warning some of the stuff on this thread will also get to you.

I'm going to be fine once I get a hold of myself, but I have a lump in my throat, I'm shaking, I'm on the verge of being short of breath, and my heart is beating out of my chest. I thought my anger had faded a bit the jury, but no...I think I'm even more angry at them! I think I hate them just as much as I hate FCA. I'm sorry. I didn't think I could ever hate anybody. I'm normally a very forgiving person. How could they let her off? HOW? What is wrong with those people? Don't answer that. It will just further derail the thread. I really should have come here after the verdict and vented - which I never did. I've never gotten it out - so pardon me while I have a mini breakdown!

ETA - Attention MODS, Move this one over to the SideBar too....SORRY! Not another peep....and back to the video discussion!

I don't understand how a website owner would have 350 Grand for an interview? Where would the $ come from if he had her interview?

Maybe plans to sell it onto other markets and channels internationally?

Someone already tried that, the guy who was on NG and was fronting from his own independent production company who was supposedly meeting with KC when she was just released.

It was for self-promotion and went nowhere.

Tomorrows another day. Tomorrow is actually in 1 minutes. Going to sleep once again. I m sure this will be continued tomorrow. So, see you all then.

Baez is represenintg PF for real ? and for what ? and who is PF ?

I agree. For some reason the A's focused all of their anger and frustration on LE and the SA instead of KC. I think because she was arrested and placed in jail and then re-arrested together with the un-willingness of LE to believe the A fantasy story drove them crazy.

The A's are/were used to controlling these issues within the family and were not used to it being handled by LE and SA ... so were offended.

This became worse when she was charged with the DP, so I agree this was all about saving KC's life which became the theme as well as lashing back against LE, SA, the State, the FBI, the Government, etc, etc.

As was stated, blood is thicker than water and the A's wanted to deal with this privately within the family and not have one of their own dealt with in this way for many reasons, such as family image but also to exact their own passive-aggressive punishment, etc.

They played a clever game at trial both to seem to support the SA so as not to alienate the Jury as well as support the DT and seed enough confusion and reasonable doubt to save KC. They were also conflicted, thus GA was bizarre in that he seemed so offended by the accusations yet played fast and loose with the duct tape testimony to self-implicate.

And so, here we are today with these video diaries that are so bizarre because it is as if nothing ever happened ... Caylee who?

BBM- Exactly! I wish JA could have seen this. IMPO, the whole bunch has played us.

BBM: Yep -- it would be a conflict of interest for Jose to represent this Paul Francisco in any matter that relates to Casey ... JMO, but anyone who would hire JB as their attorney has got to be as "shady" as he is ... seriously ...

And I hope they ALL turn on each other as well ... lol ... and it WILL happen ... they are all like "time bombs" just waiting to go off ...

And I can't wait for the you know what to "hit the fan" ... :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::seeya::floorlaugh:

Oh Lawd! PF is a real person and he's come forward? What the heck have i missed? PFFFFFFF!!!

Im even more confused than I was earlier today.... have the cops been called yet on this hack job? I suggest NO and why?

Okay so I've been reading to catch up and if Paul is a real person and has done what he's claimed and if what you say is true - that Baez is representing him then that definitely settles it! :crazy:

I am going to bed...:offtobed: and no sleeping super sleuth tweeters:pillowfight2: I need this settled by morning please! :giggle:

People have been asking who all these players are involved in the recent drama and I recalled a post from a few days ago that explains most of it. For people who need a recap:

Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2 post #383

says most of what you need to know up until today

then:

Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3 posts #70 for a couple of pages

Looks like we need to get geared up for a new set of bottom feeders in this case. They seem to get tackier and wackier each round. This chick is a sludge magnet.

That certainly makes sense. Especially if Caylee was calling for Cee-Cee and that pissed the princess off. Hence the duct-tape.

I'm afraid her personality would warrant a similar pattern on behaviour if anyone dared cross her now or in the future. The cell bars were probably the only thing that kept that behaviour at bay for the last 3 years.

MOO

Mel

I have always thought since the NG verdict that she would be worse than ever and it wouldn't take long for her to start victimizing someone else, especially now that she is not under the control of her mother. Scarey to think about. Jose has to know what she is and should be very careful, he may be her next target. He has been pretty quiet other than the GR interview which he did not seem to happy about, lol. We could be watching the beginning of the end for CMA.....I hope so anyway.

Looks like we need to get geared up for a new set of bottom feeders in this case. They seem to get tackier and wackier each round. This chick is a sludge magnet.

Could be a good thing though, some of these seem determined to sell her out and/or bring her down. She may have finally met her match!! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin