Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AZl ~ Can I bother you for a minute? I just looked at JA's criminal court case information. At the end of her very long page, I saw this....Please tell me they are not dragging this trial out till May 8th.....pretty please

1/23/2015 13:30 Status Conference
1/26/2015 9:15 Trial
2/6/2015 13:30 Oral Argument
4/24/2015 13:30 Status Conference
5/8/2015 13:30 Oral Argument

Glad to hear you won't ever be a defense lawyer. I know we need them and there are some good ones out there but I agree with you on the morality of possibly getting someone like JA off because that is your job. I know I couldn't do it, but heck I couldn't be any kind of lawyer because I don't like arguing, I don't like the "game" that must be played, so I do appreciate those like yourself and Juan Martinez for doing the job I could never imagine doing.

I could never imagine being a defense lawyer for the reasons AZL said. I also couldn't imagine myself as Juan - his command of thousands of pieces of info and his preparation for using them while seemingly never having any notes in front of him is just mind-boggling.

This gives me hope that the defense is winding down and JSS is doing one of her marathons to get their case done next week.

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias trial may run late into the evening on Monday 1/26/2015. Attorneys, court staff and jurors are preparing to stay until 8pm.

Last time she did this it was to bring the trial to an end. Maybe an indicator Jodi will not get back on stand?

Maybe an indicator that she might? Maybe JA is up next since she wasn't able to finish her secret testimony. We all know how long that takes.

Unless they're putting JA on the stand they are already done, no?

Yes, exactly. If it's been indicated to the judge that Jodi will not get back on the stand then the judge may be thinking okay let's get Geffner done. Juan needs to finish cross, then Willmott, which will probably take a while. Then a possible allocution. I'm saying the judge seems to be trying to get the defense's case done on Monday or some time next week so Juan can begin his case.

Am I making sense now? Lol

This gives me hope that the defense is winding down and JSS is doing one of her marathons to get their case done next week.

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias trial may run late into the evening on Monday 1/26/2015. Attorneys, court staff and jurors are preparing to stay until 8pm.

Last time she did this it was to bring the trial to an end. Maybe an indicator Jodi will not get back on stand?

I think Mr. Juan has them by their deflated lying balls.:facepalm:

Maybe an indicator that she might? Maybe JA is up next since she wasn't able to finish her secret testimony. We all know how long that takes.

Perhaps, I can see that. Judge may just want to get Geffner done.

It's not working for me either. Could be because I'm on iPhone.

Even Jodi minimized (<---clue # 1) "missionary" sex with Travis. Although the number of "times" has increased (<---clue # 2) a bit through this trial, I think Travis KNEW better than to go there.

I doubt it ever happened but that one time in the tub and Travis probably thanked his lucky stars she didn't manage to trap him, he KNEW she was obsessed.

Unfortunately, she massaged his ego more than his hinky meter.

BBM

Agreed; always been my theory.

Why?

If they had non-barrier contraceptive vaginal sex even once, she definitely would have tried the I'm-late-and-probably-pregnant-with-Travis-Jr ploy.

Seems like JA slips A lot of things down her pants!!! I guess its just her method of operation!! What a strange thing she is.

Well, that's because there's a lot of room down there. We all know that for a fact :giggle:

Can someone kindly share the link or the post # for the article written about the 9 yr in NY? Would love to read it. TIA

What a ...............Well hang on, because the plot thickens, an
d by the time you&#8217;re
done reading this, you most likely won&#8217;t consider me worthy of your own spit. Travis told me that I&#8217;d
hurt him more than the death of his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow