Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at a loss of words at how truly demented and cruel she is... I can't help but think as she sat in jail for those 12 days thinking about what Flores said regarding writing them she thought of every word that was being said or written about her and his murder prior to her arrest. I can't help but think that she was trying to make a JodiTale not be be confused with Fairytale ) to somehow explain a valid reason as to why some thought she could be the guilty party. So yes her being a True Brainiac she started to come up with she was abused by Travis. Oh but how she loved him and only wanted him to be happy. ( barf ) She used all of her own crazy tendencies to discrib others!! Jodi was Never Jealous... That was Deanna... She is one Twised Sister!!! Good Grief you can't make up this level of delusional evilness! The only good thing about her thinking she is Einstuen is her Brilliant plan plan backfired and instread of making people think Oh a poor Jodi tried to save him, she comes off nuttier than a fruit cake and much more Evil than the Devil's Rejects$

Another thing that struck me as very strange was her comment about backing out of the drive without looking and that it was the wrong way to drive. For Pete's sake! If the family for one second is believing any of this sick fantasy, their beloved brother is dying upstairs while another is fleeing for her life from demented ninjas. Why would they give a flying doughnut about how carefully she backed the car?

She has no earthly concept of how rational people think.

Another lie, her car was not parked in the driveway.

An interesting read. Not a copy of the actual document, obviously--there are lots of errors that seem like someone retyped it rather poorly or typed it while listening to someone read it out loud lol.

I was shocked by the part where she says she kept her eyes on the front door as she backed her car out of the driveway, and then acknowledges apologetically that not looking when you back out is horrible and she really shouldn't have been driving at the time. Her level of remorse for the improper backing appears to be slightly higher than her level of remorse for having caused such pain to Travis's family.

Maybe the later dates are for the separate multi-defendant petition to set aside the death penalty.

I noticed that too. Her whole letter is unbelievable. We know it's her because she admitted writing it but she is so determined to see his family suffer. It's really hard to digest or imagine a more evil person than she is.

According to the State vs JA Facebook page "there is a possibility that trial will run late into the evening on Monday 1/26/2015. Attorneys, court staff and jurors are preparing to stay until 8pm if needed and/or necessary. We will know more on Monday." Why the sudden urgency?

Okay, I see someone else posted this info upthread. :)

Maybe it was the reading of the letter :dunno:

:judge: maybe the judge, lawyers and

:gathering: jury

said, enough is enough :gavel:

"Travis found out and tried persuading me to come to AZ instead to visit him. I told him I just
didn’t have enough time. He acted sad and hurt and try to guilt me into coming."

How does Jodi know he acted sad over the Phone? I hope she gets the death verdict!

For those against the death penalty you'll get your wish too. She'll have a least several years in a cell, by herself. thinking about the day she will meet her maker! I heard it's hot down there.

Don't know if it has been mentioned.

The entire letter is posted on Juan's Facebook page.

Off to read.

I think she was fuming because she heard that Tanisha had said she was obsessed.

"Girl came out after me with a knife", so "I" grabbed her wrists......, Travis said he couldn't feel his legs...He was on his hands and knees , made it down the hallway < (not verbatim)
ERIEEEEEEEEEEE

Her Right hand holding his head. Left foot throbbing and bruised. And not related but she kicked Doggy Boy with her right foot. Who talks like that??? She just didn't kick the dog, it was with her right foot...????

OK, y'all, I got my psychology degree at Walmart, so I know I'm not really qualified to say this, but I think she is insane. I see an above average intelligence coupled with some of the World's Dumbest Criminals behaviors...the dumbest being her failure to lawyer up before she opened her mouth to explain away all of the other dumb moves she made. Then add to the mix that only a depraved mind could write that letter to the family believing that it showed compassion or that anyone else would believe the lies. Her behaviors are so bizarre and abnormal that it seems she really does not know right from wrong.
She also can't spell for being "intelligent"-'there please' for their pleas. There's another glaring one I can't find right now, but what Chutpah!!! Who cares if she shoudn't have been driving in that state? (meaning right after she murdered Travis) and she just doesn't harbor any hostility towards Travis- yeah now that she killed him!!!

I sat on the floor next to him, petting Napoleon, looking around the room. The pollen I written back in February was still on his whiteboard: roses are red violets are blue, T-dogg the best, forget all the rest, Napoleon’s pretty great, too.” Anyway, when we realized we weren’t getting anywhere w/the pictures, we went back upstairs. I took pictures of him in the shower, but they were tasteful pictures. We were going for a sort of Calvin Klein advertisement kind of look.......

Can't believe she actually typed in that stupid poem. Wow, what a literary genius.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
How I hate Sam
Tanisha too

She also can't spell for being "intelligent"-'there please' for their pleas. There's another glaring one I can't find right now, but what Chutpah!!! Who cares if she shoudn't have been driving in that state? (meaning right after she murdered Travis) and she just doesn't harbor any hostility towards Travis- yeah now that she killed him!!!

I think we all harbor enough hostility towards the killer to cheer when she is sentenced. Don't you think so?

Translation:

--Flores said nothing I can say to you will change how you view and love Travis. I accept that challenge.

-- I left Travis to die because my life is more important than his.

-- I have regrets about what I did that day. My biggest one is pulling out of the driveway without looking first. Get it?

--I'm going use Biblical quotations to mock your grief, because I know you are relying on your faith right now to survive.

-- I know you must want to know why. Desperately. That's why I'll never tell you.

--I know you are listening to what others are telling you about me. I know because I'm tracking what you say online. I will be the one to tell you who I am. And who Travis was.

--I know you know that I did it. But you're never going to be able to prove it. I, the killer of your brother, will never spend a day in jail for brutally killing your brother.

--From great sorrow, joy? My way of telling you I'm happy now that's he's dead.

Sometimes I have no words! What a psychopath she is! It was all about HER. As she said, as Travis lay dying (from the two ninjas) she didn't think of calling for help for him. She said she only thought of her dad and brother and their safety. What a crock! Then later she mentions finding those responsible. She said she isn't sad for they would be found one day. So naturally, in her arrest picture she had to smile. OMG! Who talks like this? BritsKate has known Jodi's psychopathy all along. Poor Travis. And
how about the part of him on all fours and holding his head with his right hand? That had to be when she shot him. He was tortured and now she has to torture his family. And the disgusting way she spoke of Deanna Reid.
Jodi Arias...death is coming for you.

This part gave me pause. How could he be on all fours and hold his head with his right hand?

I am wondering if they have a new witness that says they can only be in court on that one day. Or maybe Geff is saying he has other priorities and needs to bounce?

My money (for what it's worth) is on Geffner getting out of town and never coming back. Juan made mince meat out of him yesterday. I'm sure we'll see two people walk into court Monday with seat cushions to sit on.

Call me crazy, but I could swear that this has been shown somewhere previously. I don't know exactly where I saw it or there may have been large portions of it shown somewhere. I thought I had seen the actual hand written one long ago.....before the guilt phase of the trial. anyway, I for one do NOT want her to get back on the stand again. She is disgusting, and she fouls the air when she speaks. The only thing I want is for her to be put away....permanently.

There are a lot of words that are phonetically correct, but orthographically incorrect. Since the letter was typed and the original was handwritten by JA, I'm guessing one person was dictating JA's text and another person was keyboarding. The errors are typical of dictation errors: you'll notice similar ones in the court reporting. In the spirit of getting it out on the internet, they were probably in a hurry and didn't proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow