Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but I could swear that this has been shown somewhere previously. I don't know exactly where I saw it or there may have been large portions of it shown somewhere. I thought I had seen the actual hand written one long ago.....before the guilt phase of the trial. anyway, I for one do NOT want her to get back on the stand again. She is disgusting, and she fouls the air when she speaks. The only thing I want is for her to be put away....permanently.

I thought it sounded familiar too. But I think it is just very much like the Ninja Story she tried to sell to Flores.

"I know it would bring you a great sense of closure to know that his killers were brought to justice. Ultimately, the persons responsible will be held accountable. I, however, will not serve one day in prison for a heinous crime in which I had no part."

OMG

What she wrote (bolded) is technically true.

She, however, is not serving days in jail/prison for a heinous crime she didn't commit.

She, however, is serving days in jail/prison for a heinous crime that she alone committed.

My money (for what it's worth) is on Geffner getting out of town and never coming back. Juan made mince meat out of him yesterday. I'm sure we'll see two people walk into court Monday with seat cushions to sit on.

Some combo of his and the DT's fault, but it seems certain he got blindsided on the 'ninja' PTSD test results and then I'm guessing he was blindsided on the letter as well. Maybe he wasn't too pleased with the DT after that. He had to feel good in the morning when Juan wasn't landing any blows as bad as in those last two hours Wednesday, but Thursday afternoon was a complete disaster for the Geffmeister.

I sat on the floor next to him, petting Napoleon, looking around the room. The pollen I written back in February was still on his whiteboard: roses are red violets are blue, T-dogg the best, forget all the rest, Napoleon’s pretty great, too.” Anyway, when we realized we weren’t getting anywhere w/the pictures, we went back upstairs. I took pictures of him in the shower, but they were tasteful pictures. We were going for a sort of Calvin Klein advertisement kind of look.......

Can't believe she actually typed in that stupid poem. Wow, what a literary genius.

It sounds like something a young child would write, her maturity level sure was lacking for a girl in her twenties. She is a freak of nature in more ways than one.

I believe the evidence is that TA begged JA to leave and sold her a car cheaply so she would, was angry that she moved to Mesa and plonked herself just a few blocks away, had no way to anticipate she was going to show up at his house the day she killed him, and didn't want to connect much with her in prime time, which had absolutely zilch to do with Deanna whom he loved and respected.

Just imagine how ticked off Jodi was when Deanna showed up to the house at Travis' request to check on Napoleon, and caught Jodi making cookies, etc. Oh yeah, Deanna was not suppose to know about Jodi, the secret. (JMO)

Translation:

--Flores said nothing I can say to you will change how you view and love Travis. I accept that challenge.

-- I left Travis to die because my life is more important than his.

-- I have regrets about what I did that day. My biggest one is pulling out of the driveway without looking first. Get it?

--I'm going use Biblical quotations to mock your grief, because I know you are relying on your faith right now to survive.

-- I know you must want to know why. Desperately. That's why I'll never tell you.

--I know you are listening to what others are telling you about me. I know because I'm tracking what you say online. I will be the one to tell you who I am. And who Travis was.

--I know you know that I did it. But you're never going to be able to prove it. I, the killer of your brother, will never spend a day in jail for brutally killing your brother.

--From great sorrow, joy? My way of telling you I'm happy now that's he's dead.

Add: The mementos on your mantelpiece that you cherish may have been Travis' but I gave them to him since I'm a generous-spirited person. Betcha can't guess which ones!

What she wrote (bolded) is technically true.

She, however, is not serving days in jail/prison for a heinous crime she didn't commit.

She, however, is serving days in jail/prison for a heinous crime that she alone committed.

Exactly

Ok, so why does Jodi write in her letter to the Alexanders that *the "ninjas" stole the money out of her wallet AND the gas receipts? They just didn't take the wallet? Suuuuuuure.

*Paraphrased from BK site, snippets of letter.
But only the gas receipts from Arizona! Last minute trip, yeah right, then why steal grandpa's gun, rent an undistinguished (white) rental car, take gas cans and fill them up, dye your hair, and turn your license plate upside down???

I am at a loss of words at how truly demented and cruel she is... I can't help but think as she sat in jail for those 12 days thinking about what Flores said regarding writing them she thought of every word that was being said or written about her and his murder prior to her arrest. I can't help but think that she was trying to make a JodiTale not be be confused with Fairytale ) to somehow explain a valid reason as to why some thought she could be the guilty party. So yes her being a True Brainiac she started to come up with she was abused by Travis. Oh but how she loved him and only wanted him to be happy. ( barf ) She used all of her own crazy tendencies to discrib others!! Jodi was Never Jealous... That was Deanna... She is one Twised Sister!!! Good Grief you can't make up this level of delusional evilness! The only good thing about her thinking she is Einstuen is her Brilliant plan plan backfired and instread of making people think Oh a poor Jodi tried to save him, she comes off nuttier than a fruit cake and much more Evil than the Devil's Rejects$
Definitely. She feels fully justified in having killed Travis but she knows damn well her justification isn't enough to clear her legally or possibly even save her life - so she's forced to resort to lying.

But...I really think Jodi does believe, through and through, that Travis did abuse her. He may have never hit her but he hurt her. He didn't realize how special she is. How irreplaceable she is. He didn't love her enough. And perhaps most dangerously, he exposed her true nature. He could have told everyone what she was really like. And because of all that, she now feels justified to lie about who he was in order to save her life. It's payback because killing him wasn't enough.

JMO

We talked about marriage a lot. He begged me to marry him. He begged me to move to Mesa after we broke up (from a relationship they were never in) He begged me not to move to Ca. All in her crazy mind ONLY

She sure brought up 1000 places to see before you die, didn't she??

I wonder if Perryville is in that book??? < Well, at least she'll get to take another road trip, she does love those trips!

I never gave much thought to Juan saying Jodi and Travis were never really dating or exclusive. But now after reading her letter I can see they clearly did not have a dating relationship. And think of it, he never even met her family. Oh no. This was Jodi stalking him and providing him with sex therapy sessions to teach him about oral and anal sex and how to use KY. She saw him, she met him, she stalked him, she killed him. End of story. She has nothing else, no other story to offer me.

Oh, and she couldn't call Travis any help, cuz her phone was dead....oh, and they looked at her car reg so they knew her calif address, so she left him there to die....sorry

Plus they knew where her parents lived (because she lived with her parents). But how would the ninja know to make that type of threat?

I am so waiting for this moment between JM and (pick one), DT Expert Witness.

Thurber.jpg

We talked about marriage a lot. He begged me to marry him. He begged me to move to Mesa after we broke up (from a relationship they were never in) He begged me not to move to Ca. All in her crazy mind ONLY
Whoa, I don't like where this is going...I swear George Clooney begged me to marry him before that Amal chick, but I turned him down because I knew we weren't right for one another...we're still BFFs though.

Who leaked the letter? I think it had to be someone in Travis' family. No other source makes sense.

If so, it was their letter to do with as they chose. I'm hoping they saw the outpouring of rage and revulsion online , as well as the huge amount of support and compassion being directed their way.

Then decided to put the whole letter out there so everyone saw JA fully exposed as the especially cruel murderer and diabolical liar she is.

Note that the ninjas were all in black until she realized there was a photo of blue pants and a bleeding murder victim that survived the wash, rinse, and spin cycles.

Then and only then did she recall through her bogus PTSD fog that "the male" was wearing blue jeans.

There are a lot of words that are phonetically correct, but orthographically incorrect. Since the letter was typed and the original was handwritten by JA, I'm guessing one person was dictating JA's text and another person was keyboarding. The errors are typical of dictation errors: you'll notice similar ones in the court reporting. In the spirit of getting it out on the internet, they were probably in a hurry and didn't proof.

Or they just could not bear to read it again. That would be my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow