Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for doing this Tx! It's nice to feel like there's something we can do to balance out the evil.

YW. Share, share, share. I think the family would appreciate it if they see how many people truly care about them/Travis.

I generally prefer to be in the background and read what the rest of you have posted. I missed yesterday’s posts because I was at closing statements at a former co-worker’s murder trial. I am currently on verdict watch for that trial. I’ve been trying to catch up with yesterday’s posts as well as posts for today. I thought I knew just how evil CMJA is, but after hearing parts of the letter to the family, I’m appalled at just how cruel and depraved she is. I was on the fence whether she should receive death of LWOP-I always thought she’d suffer being locked away for 50 years or so with no attention- but that letter removed any doubt I had and I do feel that she should be put to death. There is no reason this evilness should be allowed to inflict herself on society whether she is imprisoned or not. I know how fickle juries can be but I am hopeful that this jury now understands who she is and judges her accordingly. BTW, Dateline was filming at my co-worker’s trial and perhaps we might be discussing her trial in the future.

Wasn't FHE (Family Home Evenings) on Tuesday nights?

What is FHE?

Is that part of a religion practice or just what their family did? The reason I ask is I think certain religions have a practice where there is supposed to be 1 day a week where family stays home and does things together.

I hope the letter convinces wavering jurors that JA is a clear and present danger to anyone she thinks has wronged her, and isolating her on DR is the only way to protect future victims.

I generally prefer to be in the background and read what the rest of you have posted. I missed yesterday’s posts because I was at closing statements at a former co-worker’s murder trial. I am currently on verdict watch for that trial. I’ve been trying to catch up with yesterday’s posts as well as posts for today. I thought I knew just how evil CMJA is, but after hearing parts of the letter to the family, I’m appalled at just how cruel and depraved she is. I was on the fence whether she should receive death of LWOP-I always thought she’d suffer being locked away for 50 years or so with no attention- but that letter removed any doubt I had and I do feel that she should be put to death. There is no reason this evilness should be allowed to inflict herself on society whether she is imprisoned or not. I know how fickle juries can be but I am hopeful that this jury now understands who she is and judges her accordingly. BTW, Dateline was filming at my co-worker’s trial and perhaps we might be discussing her trial in the future.

Thanks for chiming in. Feel free anytime. Sorry to hear about your coworker. Sounds like it will be on a Dateline episode. I watch those every week and I like the narrators as they do a really good job explaining the cases.

Hope the verdict goes the way you want for that trial.

What a day! Can someone please speculate why she admits to her snooping TA's phone in the letter to his family? I'm puzzled because that admission seems so unlike her. Was it simply because she couldn't resist getting another dig at him by telling his family that it was proof he "cheated" on her? That's all I can think of.

Maybe that's it, but she just doesn't think like how most of us do. She doesn't realize how obvious she is about her lying. I have no doubts about JA and what she is and has done or could do. When your own natural instincts tell you to beware, it's smart to follow them. jmo

I am thinking of Travis' family tonight and thinking about the pain they went through the day they opened this sick and morbid letter from that <modsnip>' From Yreka. If anyone still thinks she doesn't deserve a death sentence, then they need to reflect and just think for a moment just how evil this convicted butcheress was, and still is. I hope they use a dull needle when they inject her one day. Juan is such a blessing to the justice for Travis and anyone who has been hurt by all of this. My continued thoughts and prayers are with them.

Attachments

• flame.gif
    flame.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 376
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 37
Sharing.... How so very, very true, Kim Goldman. Thank you for your heartfelt article, and support of the Alexander family. I only hope the Alexander family takes a moment to re-read this article in the hopes it can provide additional love and strength to see through to the end this horrific, inhumane, re-victimization of Travis. May Travis, Ron Goldman, Nicole Brown Simpson, and all the other unnamed murdered victims rest in eternal peace.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...der-family-kim-goldman-ron-goldman-oj-simpson

What is FHE?

Is that part of a religion practice or just what their family did? The reason I ask is I think certain religions have a practice where there is supposed to be 1 day a week where family stays home and does things together.

I had to wiki it because I wasn't sure how to explain since I'm not Mormon.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Home_Evening

I could have sworn I read or heard Travis had these at his home or that he attended them on "Tuesdays" (vs Mondays) and was trying to figure out where I was getting "Tuesday" from. It has to do with my trying to clear up the masturbatory incident and/or the exchange of cars on the FHE night and wondering if those were both on the same night???

What is FHE?

As I understand it the family (whether that means immediate family or a larger group, I don't know) gathers at home and does religious studies, bible study, other activities, etc.

Was thinking about Sandy's necklace today. Interesting choice for someone whose daughter said what she said about her in her secret testimony...

What was the necklace?

What is FHE?

I think that's right that it's an evening set aside for families to spend together, not necessarily at home. In TA's case, it was a weekly gathering of the ward's young single adults with a ~1 hr. program, followed by dinner/movie/bowling/etc. together.

What a day! Can someone please speculate why she admits to her snooping TA's phone in the letter to his family? I'm puzzled because that admission seems so unlike her. Was it simply because she couldn't resist getting another dig at him by telling his family that it was proof he "cheated" on her? That's all I can think of.
I think she admitted to snooping on TA's phone because she saw it as proof of her cheating allegations to the family. Evil, pure vile evil.

Sharing.... How so very, very true, Kim Goldman. Thank you for your heartfelt article, and support of the Alexander family. I only hope the Alexander family takes a moment to re-read this article in the hopes it can provide additional love and strength to see through to the end this horrific, inhumane, re-victimization of Travis. May Travis, Ron Goldman, Nicole Brown Simpson, and all the other unnamed murdered victims rest in eternal peace.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...der-family-kim-goldman-ron-goldman-oj-simpson

After today's trial, Travis family is probably revolting at the thought of reading anything but this is 1 great article I hope they read too.

Thank you for sharing and it says it all. Travis family would be able to relate and understand everything said in that article. Thanks Kim Goldman for writing it.

Thank You!

Class act as usual. GOD help me from EVER having to walk in their footsteps!

Oh! Can I get a recap!!!!????

Post 58 above is a good summary by tweet, specifically when the letter JA wrote to the Alexanders was read to the jurors and graphic detail of ninjas murder, T ravis screams, unable to feel his legs, etc. and bible passages quoted at the end.

I would say sagging triceps are the least of Jodi's worries. Vitamin D could help a lot!

IN the meantime, Does anyone know EXACTLY what door the DT opened to allow this letter Finally in?

I'm not sure they had to open a door. Juan has had this in his back pocket this whole time. IMO he discussed it with the family and decided now is the right time to present it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478