Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would and really don't doubt that Tony is on Juan's list to call 12/4 as a witness. lol

Wouldn't it be funny if Tony is the one who called Juan and said BN damaged the computer? Especially since Willy named him in the motion and thru him under the bus.

JSS should have been objecting herself to this witness. Do we think that's what Juan went back to chambers for? To call her out on allowing this bS to go on unchecked? Has she lost her damn mind?

I have no clue....just my opinion. Never, ever seen a trial with a judge this bad. Either incompetence or she is totally biased. Maybe she has just as much disdain for JM as the convict and her team?

Gads.
I feel so..Mad.
A witness, disrespectful of the process, exhibiting Alpha one-upmanship.
Disgusting.

This toxic person, and her emotional vampirism, fed on Travis and heartlessly consumed his family.
She feeds on all of us watching, slowly chewing our hearts.
Her powers grow, and I don't understand it at all.

I thank God for the small favor she was placed in a small concrete box BEFORE she multiplied.

K, I feel a little better..
200 posts before I catch up..
Reading is going to make me get scrunchy eye-brows, I just know it...

I feel ya. I have watched this unholy fiasco from the beginning and constantly sickened by her and her little circus team. In order not to go completely crazy, I tend to cling to one thing. Her "win" at the point.....her victory that is all important to her and the black hole of a diseased and twisted ego is life in a cage. Not accolades....not money...not love... If she loses she dies....If she wins...life in a cage. Suck on it you lying liar killer.

Does anybody here truly think that TA did not look at *advertiser censored*?

Let's get a grip:
this is a sexually repressed guy (due to his religion...darn it);
he is having trouble with the women in his circle who constantly deny him the sex he craves (they all are quite cute, btw);
he has regular, but sometimes inconsistent, access to JA (and her orifices);
and, let's face it, his job lends itself to sitting around the house, using the computer, with the occasional obtrusive thoughts of, well....

what's a guy to do???

there's nothing wrong with that. Even if it is thousands of times a month.
Better to jo to moving images of sexy babes than to interact personally with them (according to the tenants of...well... there's that darn religion again).

none of this deserves less than than the full protection of his privacy.
none of this deserves murder.

Actually my point was that he's supposed to be an expert in computers. And objective. His shaking hands shows his bias.

Objective in every way, in every field, professionally and personally? Getting training in computer data recovery does not make one automatically a mature person of sterling character. His profession has nothing to do with human psychology, so he has no need, professionally, to develop an unbiased view in terms of human psychology.

Your point makes more sense with regard to the defense experts whose field is psychological in nature, yet even there you see how biased they could be. Biases of various
types are tied closely to our identities as mental beings, and unless there's a sincere desire
based on one's central character to be unbiased, no training, whether technical or psychological will make one unbiased.

Does anyone know the date the ???*advertiser censored* started?

Thats a good question. I have not seen a clear concise answer yet, at least not one that is verifiable and believable.

I know there is a date and an amount of *advertiser censored* hits. But I cannot quite believe that TA suddenly began looking at *advertiser censored* one day, and did so 188,000 times or whatever fantastic number he came up with, in the next week or so, or whatever.

Who is Tony??? Are you talking about my dog named Tony. My dog Tony ain't talking to Juan unless Juan has a bag of burgers.

Seriously,who is Tony??? Thanks

When the defense gave the state the hard drive, so the state could confirm the claims about *advertiser censored*, etc.---apparently, they were given the wrong HD. It was one from a Dell, that belonged to Tony. And he is a comp tech who did some work for the defense? Apparently.

Thats a good question. I have not seen a clear concise answer yet, at least not one that is verifiable and believable.

I know there is a date and an amount of *advertiser censored* hits. But I cannot quite believe that TA suddenly began looking at *advertiser censored* one day, and did so 188,000 times or whatever fantastic number he came up with, in the next week or so, or whatever.

According to the Defense Team, in their motion to dismiss, May 28, 2008.
http://lmgcorporate.com/kpho/news/defensemotion.pdf
^^ Scroll down to page 5 for dates

May 28, 2008 is also the date JA grandparents gun was stolen:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/14/jodi-arias-trial_n_2473798.html

I had to work yesterday. What happened? A quick synopsis someone?
Is this one of those "to be continued?" Any decision or resolution at all?
I just cannot believe this trial...anyone heard of a trial this crazy?
SMDH
TIA
:gaah:

I tried to follow using my DH's cell phone on the town wi-fi as I chauffeured him to his appointments and miscellaneous errands yesterday. There was no way, I found, to follow and keep my composure to drive. I read "enough" here and on the Tweets to get a good sense of what happened yesterday. I then slept all night, after taking a good-sized :chillpill:.

Reading on here, in a calm manner I have put some things together:

1. The defense dearly wants a mistrial and is using this hide-and-seek to prove a Brady violation. That isn't going to work. There is no way that the DT can prove the prosecution deliberately altered the hard drive on the computer. Also, there is no exculpatory value to the information. It's really just a part of the JA slash-and-burn Travis' memory campaign.

2. B is the most unprofessional "professional" I've seen, other that MF and ALV. He testified he did NOT use the prosecution's mirror-image disk, stating that it wasn't worth the effort because it was altered/damaged. I can't believe he said that! How can he judge what he hasn't examined? Instead, he used the mystical Tony Dell image which he somehow can't provide to the defense in a timely manner.

3. Oopsie! Travis computer drive is busted! All of a sudden...

4. Only the defense could see the image of Jodi without a knife in that weird eyeball picture! Juan saw a German Shepherd, I saw The Blob. The prosecution washed their hands of it by stipulating that the German Shepherd/Blob didn't have a knife in his/it's paw or whatever.

I'm looking forward to the next part of this hearing. So far, I can only hope and pray that JSS sees through the smoke and mirrors. It's the same as in this penalty phase, the prosecution has yet to speak.

My thanks to all who tortured themselves yesterday to provide Tweets and commentary!

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

11/21/2014 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 11/21/2014
11/20/2014 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 11/21/2014
NOTE: OBJECTION TO DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS ALL CHARGES WITH PREJUDICE AND/OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE TO DISMISS THE STATES NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO RECENTLY DISCOVERED PURPOSEFUL AND EGREGIOUS PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT
11/20/2014 RES - Response - Party (001) 11/20/2014
NOTE: TO STATE'S MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AND STATE'S MOTION TO STRIKE

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...=CR2008-031021

I had to work yesterday. What happened? A quick synopsis someone?
Is this one of those "to be continued?" Any decision or resolution at all?
I just cannot believe this trial...anyone heard of a trial this crazy?
SMDH
TIA
:gaah:

Part 1 was today. Continued until Dec. 4th.
Trial again on Monday.
Tuesday is the continuation of the COA hearing about the "secret testimony" in this trial. Then, break W, T, F for T'day.

I still think Juan already knows how the hard drive was broken. Why else would he tell BN that he broke it and he can prove it. I doubt Juan would state that as fact if he has nothing to back it up with. Maybe he could of proved it yesterday but as usual the day was cut short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still reeling from what Travis said to Arias:

""...you have been more a cause of pain than the death of my father. You are relentless in your torture of people that have loved you and protected you and served you. What do you do? You try to destroy them. You are the lowest of the low. You are sick and evil and knowing you makes me want to kill myself in punishment." "I don't even know if you are human...even when you are telling the truth, you are lying."

Tell me the truth: I hate you. Say it. I want the truth just once and then tell me why you hate me and desire to destroy my life. Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy. Why did you have to do it to me? ...What was your objective? What was the point?...Even now you only talk but your actions show that you hate me."

And Arias' response "What do you want me to say? Whatever the purpose is. It's not marriage. It's not sex....you are like an Angel that gets snared by my evil influence,"

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/319045524955697

Now, this is a BOMBSHELL.

I
I tried to follow using my DH's cell phone on the town wi-fi as I chauffeured him to his appointments and miscellaneous errands yesterday. There was no way, I found, to follow and keep my composure to drive. I read "enough" here and on the Tweets to get a good sense of what happened yesterday. I then slept all night, after taking a good-sized :chillpill:.

Reading on here, in a calm manner I have put some things together:

1. The defense dearly wants a mistrial and is using this hide-and-seek to prove a Brady violation. That isn't going to work. There is no way that the DT can prove the prosecution deliberately altered the hard drive on the computer. Also, there is no exculpatory value to the information. It's really just a part of the JA slash-and-burn Travis' memory campaign.

2. B is the most unprofessional "professional" I've seen, other that MF and ALV. He testified he did NOT use the prosecution's mirror-image disk, stating that it wasn't worth the effort because it was altered/damaged. I can't believe he said that! How can he judge what he hasn't examined? Instead, he used the mystical Tony Dell image which he somehow can't provide to the defense in a timely manner.

3. Oopsie! Travis computer drive is busted! All of a sudden...

4. Only the defense could see the image of Jodi without a knife in that weird eyeball picture! Juan saw a German Shepherd, I saw The Blob. The prosecution washed their hands of it by stipulating that the German Shepherd/Blob didn't have a knife in his/it's paw or whatever.

I'm looking forward to the next part of this hearing. So far, I can only hope and pray that JSS sees through the smoke and mirrors. It's the same as in this penalty phase, the prosecution has yet to speak.

My thanks to all who tortured themselves yesterday to provide Tweets and commentary!

I was pissed off yesterday Carolina! I wanted to go off on this expert, Nurmi and Wilmott and Maria and the ugly deranged killer but I held my composure. Because I would have gotten banned!

Apparently she knows she is evil. She is a destroyer. No apologies, no reasoning. She just enjoys hurting others. Good versus evil. It's all a game and she wants to win at any cost.

I'm still reeling from what Travis said to Arias:

""...you have been more a cause of pain than the death of my father. You are relentless in your torture of people that have loved you and protected you and served you. What do you do? You try to destroy them. You are the lowest of the low. You are sick and evil and knowing you makes me want to kill myself in punishment." "I don't even know if you are human...even when you are telling the truth, you are lying."

Tell me the truth: I hate you. Say it. I want the truth just once and then tell me why you hate me and desire to destroy my life. Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy. Why did you have to do it to me? ...What was your objective? What was the point?...Even now you only talk but your actions show that you hate me."

And Arias' response "What do you want me to say? Whatever the purpose is. It's not marriage. It's not sex....you are like an Angel that gets snared by my evil influence,"

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/319045524955697

Now, this is a BOMBSHELL.

I hope Juan reads this to the jury. I would love to see Arias face. I bet she would smile as it was read because that is who she really is. She knows it and thrives on it. No remorse.

Last week had its good moments though. Dr. F for example, who supposedly had ALL the answers regardng behavior displayed by JA and TA but somehow didn't even know the name of Jodi's father or how she told him "**** you!".

Of the many things I walked away thinking after catching up on yesterday's tweets , one that stands out is I don't think sending over Tony' s copy was a mistake. I think he did that to stall so that Juan would not be prepared yesterday to dress him down.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member