Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- According to you Travis was looking at *advertiser censored* on June 10, 2008
Bryan- Some sites were accessed #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 18s 19 seconds ago
Martinez: you found someonne was lookinng at *advertiser censored* on June 10th 2008?

N: No.

#JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 33 seconds ago

Is there an indication that some *advertiser censored* sites were accessed on June 10th 2008? Neu: yes #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Mr. Alexander was dead wasn't he
Bryan- Yes but I can explain #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 19s 20 seconds ago
Martinez clarifies: *advertiser censored* sites WERE ACCESSED on June 10th of 2008.

And #TravisAlexander was dead at the point. #JodiArias

Yes, forensic copies can be overwritten. If you boot up a VM (set up to reflect the same environment as the original comptuer) from an image without a write blocker, it will change in the exact ways the original hard drive would have changed. You can watch it happen in real time and see exactly what all the changes are.

I can do this. I'm sure Juan's experts can do this. It's just a matter of time until BN starts crying now.

I confess I understand none of this, even with your great explanations, but I can't wait for the :fireworks:

I want Juan to ask this unusual person what his relationship with JA is...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Judge Stephens again pulls out the legal pad fan action. Her hair flows gracefully at each pass. #JodiArias

:hilarious: !

If it weren't for WAT, I'm sure a lot of us would be pulling OUR hair out by now!
(And I appreciate the retweets, veddy veddy much. :))

OFF TOPIC from WAT -- but for those following case:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 58s 58 seconds ago

#EricWilliams GUILTY of Capital Murder. #EricWilliamsTrial - Monday jury will return for sentencing phase.

:waitasec: And I bet his "sentencing phase" won't take over a year and a half . . . :gaah:

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- According to you Travis was looking at *advertiser censored* on June 10, 2008
Bryan- Some sites were accessed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ha! Here it comes . . . . "did you know he was dead at the time?"

He's getting defensive.. Which means.. GUILTY

I did not have sex with that computer.

I don't understand this. But JM sure seems to. :D

JM is NEVER unprepared.

So now we know.....Bryan is NOT an expert, he had to hire some flunkies to do the dirty work.....RELEASE their names!!!

Release the hounds!

How can you come into court not knowing every thing you can about this hard drive? Wasn't this something you would do when given a week to review and back up your expert opinion?

BBM

He aint that bright. JMO

I think we can safely assume we have all been reinvigorated by today's proceedings.

It was needed.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 31s 31 seconds ago
Neumeister tries to explain that it was a virus already there trying to connect with parent *advertiser censored* sites. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

TA was dead at that time. Was it Mr. Alexander that accessed those sites? Neu: no #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

Neu explains that certain programs access *advertiser censored* sites the minute the cpu is powered up. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Can't you tell if someone is looking at *advertiser censored* or not?
Bryan- When it's turned on it pinged the *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- So you mentioned a virus firing up when turned on correct?
Bryan- Yes and it directs to *advertiser censored* sites #jodiarias #3tvarias

OFF TOPIC from WAT -- but for those following case:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 58s 58 seconds ago

#EricWilliams GUILTY of Capital Murder. #EricWilliamsTrial - Monday jury will return for sentencing phase.

:waitasec: And I bet his "sentencing phase" won't take over a year and a half . . . :gaah:

Death penalty, for sure.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Mr. Alexander was dead wasn't he
Bryan- Yes but I can explain #jodiarias #3tvarias

Who's to say the same person/program/dog wasn't the one accessing the *advertiser censored* on the other dates? :thinking:

William Pitts @william_pitts · 42s 42 seconds ago
Martinez: And you're saying Zlob is a *advertiser censored* site, right?

N: No, it's a virus.

M: Right. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 57s 58 seconds ago
Neumeister says ZLob is a virus that you get fromm *advertiser censored* sites in the first place. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member