Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/13 thru 2/18 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Who was Angela's prosecutor? Juan's already put one woman on Death Row and he will get Jodi there. He is the best.

Angela Plead guilty. It did not go to trial. Jodi could have done the same.

Flores: I was hoping she would have told you something. I guess your wife went over there last night to talk to her again?

William Arias: Yes.

Flores : What was that conversation like, did you ask your wife about it?

William Arias; I don`t know. No, she always -- she has been leaving. She was going to leave. She just wants -- she was trying to spend as much time as she can as possible, and then last night after she came back, I guess she was on her way back, Jodi called me and told me that she needed me to pick her up at 7:30 in the morning, take her to a rental place so she could leave town. I thought it was going to be for good, and I`m thinking mmm. And then (inaudible), she says oh don`t worry, dad, I`m only going to be gone for three days.

Do we have any real evidence they went to Niagara Falls, etc.? That seems so unlikely. It would take 3 days or so to get there. And 3 days to get back? I'm thinking Jodi just wanted to enter some phoney baloney marriage conversation into her fantasies.

Also, if the conversation with Travis about showing affection is true, it might reflect that Travis was making it absolutely clear once and for all, that he wasn't interested in marriage, even though JA keeps bringing it up. I'll bet he's told her that any number of times, and he's fed up, and that caused the break in their association (for the time being), the break that Jodi refers to as a "break-up" when likely there never was a "boyfriend/girlfriend" thing going. I'm betting he just plain told her to "get lost".

JA was snooping at least in January (February?) 2007, because she admitted as much to the Hughes'.

Also, per Demarte, Jodi was the one who tried to get back with DB, and not vice versa.

Pic at Sacred Grove

image.jpg

Flores: I was hoping she would have told you something. I guess your wife went over there last night to talk to her again?

William Arias: Yes.

Flores : What was that conversation like, did you ask your wife about it?

William Arias; I don`t know. No, she always -- she has been leaving. She was going to leave. She just wants -- she was trying to spend as much time as she can as possible, and then last night after she came back, I guess she was on her way back, Jodi called me and told me that she needed me to pick her up at 7:30 in the morning, take her to a rental place so she could leave town. I thought it was going to be for good, and I`m thinking mmm. And then (inaudible), she says oh don`t worry, dad, I`m only going to be gone for three days.

Thanks. I wonder if this was true because the police had her Grandparents house under surveillance, and say the next morning a shiny new rental car was parked in front of the house and was packed with boxes of books, etc. Surely the LE had constant surveillance going... or did they? :thinking:

Angela Plead guilty. It did not go to trial. Jodi could have done the same.

But Jodi was never offered to be given Life and Death taken off the table if she plead guilty.

U
Moab can also be on the way from Phoenix to SLC if you want it to be. The Page/Lake Powell route would be east of the Grand Canyon.

But, IIRC in her interrogation with Flores, Flores had info that Jodi's phone pinged fairly well inside Arizona in the northwest corner. Flores said she pinged on the other side of a mountain range from I-15 (I am paraphrasing). I'm guessing this means she was just east of the Black Mountains. There aren't a whole lot of ways to go from Arizona into Nevada/Utah from Phoenix because the Grand Canyon is in the way.

Between Phoenix and SLC is over 1000 miles, by the way. I don't recall how much time it took her to get there. And I don't remember RB or Leslie Udy saying she looked exhausted on the other end. (Heck, she had energy enough to rearrange RB.) But I don't believe there was time on that trip for her to be doing a whole lot of napping, even though she told Flores she slept in the car for many hours between LA and SLC.

Wonder if that is where she dumped the gun, knife and bloody clothing? That would make it an all caps diary entry for her. Not to mention the exclamation point.

Do we have any real evidence they went to Niagara Falls, etc.? That seems so unlikely. It would take 3 days or so to get there. And 3 days to get back? I'm thinking Jodi just wanted to enter some phoney baloney marriage conversation into her fantasies.

Also, if the conversation with Travis about showing affection is true, it might reflect that Travis was making it absolutely clear once and for all, that he wasn't interested in marriage, even though JA keeps bringing it up. I'll bet he's told her that any number of times, and he's fed up, and that caused the break in their association (for the time being), the break that Jodi refers to as a "break-up" when likely there never was a "boyfriend/girlfriend" thing going. I'm betting he just plain told her to "get lost".

JA was snooping at least in January (February?) 2007, because she admitted as much to the Hughes'.

Also, per Demarte, Jodi was the one who tried to get back with DB, and not vice versa.

BBM ~
JodiLover250.jpg

In Hogans book it says Flores flew to Northern CA on July 14. There was a meeting at 3pm with local LE to make a plan to arrest Jodi. She was located at her grandparents and placed under surveillance. She was observed that night packing boxes and loading things into the car. At 9:45 her mother came by for several minutes. She was monitored until midnight and the house was quiet.
At 6:30am they approached the house and rang the doorbell. Jodi answered. They asked her to step outside. She was handcuffed. She asked if she could get her purse with her makeup. "No". She was taken to a car where Flores was waiting. He placed her in a vehicle and she was transported to the county jail

On another topic......

Remember during Flores' interrogation of JA in Yreka, he presents her with the sex photos taken the day of the murder? It occurs to me, those photos must reflect the real event, otherwise JA wouldn't have had to come up with the ninja story. If she had hacked them into the camera from a different day, she would have said so and not have had to be accountable for being in Mesa at the time and date stamped on the photos.

The sex photos were what convinced her that Flores knew she was there on the day of the murder. If those photos had really been from a different day, she could have told the real story about how they got on his camera: no need for ninjas.

The only other item she'd have had to explain was her bloody handprint, and she already had an "explanation" (albeit BS) for this without having to spin the ninja story. But she didn't feel, evidently, that she could explain away the sex photos. Therefore, the date and time stamps must be correct.

He looks like he can't stand her, and she's crashing his personal boundaries. She's so wanting a romantic photo...

I really do hate how many pictures there are out there with JA draped all over Travis. :badmood: Every time I try to hunt up something about TA her smiling mug shows up. :( I am sorry that TA will be connected with JA forever by these photos. Maybe there will come a time when she will be forgotten and people will ask 'who is that standing by Travis' and no one will know the answer.

In Hogans book it says Flores flew to Northern CA on July 14. There was a meeting at 3pm with local LE to make a plan to arrest Jodi. She was located at her grandparents and placed under surveillance. She was observed that night packing boxes and loading things into the car. At 9:45 her mother came by for several minutes. She was monitored until midnight and the house was quiet.
At 6:30am they approached the house and rang the doorbell. Jodi answered. They asked her to step outside. She was handcuffed. She asked if she could get her purse with her makeup. "No". She was taken to a car where Flores was waiting. He placed her in a vehicle and she was transported to the county jail

So many conflicting versions in this case... who to believe?

JEAN CASAREZ, "IN SESSION" (via telephone): "Nancy, we`re learning some absolutely amazing things from a police incident report that we have just gotten hold of. On July 14th, when Mesa police detectives went to Yreka to arrest Jodi Arias, they found her at her grandparents` house.

They visually surveilled her from outside, and they could see inside that she was packing boxes and packing suitcases. They believed she was going to flee. They stayed there watching her. In time (ph) of that night, of July 14th, a car pulled up. She came outside to talk to a female person in the driver`s seat. They believe that was her mother. It was a lengthy conversation. It ended with Jodi going back into her grandparents` house, her mother driving off.

The next day, they found a brand-new shiny rental car outside of the grandparents` house. They subsequently arrested Jodi, executed a search warrant, and found in that rental car boxes of books of Jodi Arias`s. Intermingled amongst the books were two knives. In her suitcase was a box of .9-millimeter bullets, no gun.

Less than a month later, her mother was inquiring where the gun was that Jodi had hidden in the rental car. They traced the rental car at that point to San Francisco, California, and they found hidden in that car a .9- millimeter gun."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/22/ng.01.html

But Jodi was never offered to be given Life and Death taken off the table if she plead guilty.

Yeah, she thought she could play with a pit bull without getting bit. Flores warned her in advance. She might be smart but she lacks common sense. And when she tried to call Juan's bluff, threatening to reveal Travis' murkier side, the joke was on her. Juan balked. That must have stung, almost as bad as a fake suicide attempt with a Bic razor.

Re: whether anything Jodi has said was actually true, I believed her when she said to Det. Flores: "This is going to show how shallow I am."

He looks like he can't stand her, and she's crashing his personal boundaries. She's so wanting a romantic photo...

I'm still trying to figure out her teeth. In pre-arrest photos, they looked fairly even, but ever since, they're quite uneven, with her two front teeth seeming far too large in comparison to her other teeth. Was she using some kind of dental prosthetic?

On another topic......

Remember during Flores' interrogation of JA in Yreka, he presents her with the sex photos taken the day of the murder? It occurs to me, those photos must reflect the real event, otherwise JA wouldn't have had to come up with the ninja story. If she had hacked them into the camera from a different day, she would have said so and not have had to be accountable for being in Mesa at the time and date stamped on the photos.

The sex photos were what convinced her that Flores knew she was there on the day of the murder. If those photos had really been from a different day, she could have told the real story about how they got on his camera: no need for ninjas.

The only other item she'd have had to explain was her bloody handprint, and she already had an "explanation" (albeit BS) for this without having to spin the ninja story. But she didn't feel, evidently, that she could explain away the sex photos. Therefore, the date and time stamps must be correct.

But how would she have gotten those pics on his camera if she hadn't been there since April? I don't believe he owned it when she left for Yreka, think he bought it after.

So many conflicting versions in this case... who to believe?

JEAN CASAREZ, "IN SESSION" (via telephone): "Nancy, we`re learning some absolutely amazing things from a police incident report that we have just gotten hold of. On July 14th, when Mesa police detectives went to Yreka to arrest Jodi Arias, they found her at her grandparents` house.

They visually surveilled her from outside, and they could see inside that she was packing boxes and packing suitcases. They believed she was going to flee. They stayed there watching her. In time (ph) of that night, of July 14th, a car pulled up. She came outside to talk to a female person in the driver`s seat. They believe that was her mother. It was a lengthy conversation. It ended with Jodi going back into her grandparents` house, her mother driving off.

The next day, they found a brand-new shiny rental car outside of the grandparents` house. They subsequently arrested Jodi, executed a search warrant, and found in that rental car boxes of books of Jodi Arias`s. Intermingled amongst the books were two knives. In her suitcase was a box of .9-millimeter bullets, no gun.

Less than a month later, her mother was inquiring where the gun was that Jodi had hidden in the rental car. They traced the rental car at that point to San Francisco, California, and they found hidden in that car a .9- millimeter gun."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/22/ng.01.html

JVM's book had the Mesa detectives flying in on the 14th. They meet with local LE. Jodi is observed packing boxes at the grandparents. Her mother comes by and Jodi goes outside and talks with her. The Mesa police stay until midnight. The three LE agencies : Yreka, County and Mesa return the next morning and see a white rental car (it had been rented at 7:50 that morning) with boxes loaded in it. Just after 9:30, Officer Potter knocks on the door. Jodi is handcuffed and walked to a car where Flores is waiting

I'm still trying to figure out her teeth. In pre-arrest photos, they looked fairly even, but ever since, they're quite uneven, with her two front teeth seeming far too large in comparison to her other teeth. Was she using some kind of dental prosthetic?

She might just have veneers on her two front teeth which will always be whiter(and more prominent) than natural, especially if she hasn't been able to bleach the natural ones for some time now. As long as she was able to keep her natural teeth bleached they would have looked much more even and the more stained they get the more they seem to recede(I have veneers on my front teeth and that's how I tell it's time to get in for my cleaning and whitening).

JVM's book had the Mesa detectives flying in on the 14th. They meet with local LE. Jodi is observed packing boxes at the grandparents. Her mother comes by and Jodi goes outside and talks with her. The Mesa police stay until midnight. The three LE agencies : Yreka, County and Mesa return the next morning and see a white rental car (it had been rented at 7:50 that morning) with boxes loaded in it. Just after 9:30, Officer Potter knocks on the door. Jodi is handcuffed and walked to a car where Flores is waiting

Wow, will we ever know the real story? :gaah:

Did her dad say he was paying to bring all her stuff back but she put it in storage? If she was moving back to Yreka, why would she get a storage unit in Mesa? I wonder if she thought Travis would be begging her to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966