DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tyou: BDE and Lamby !

:eek: :eek: Yep ! Braids and all !

th
th

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...1341B1940A0629C236733858ED1D&selectedIndex=62

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...1A51D49E0287567E33A4D411B3AA2&selectedIndex=2

I think I may start calling her Rhoda Arias!

If Jodi did beg for mercy I think it would along the same lines as the letter she sent to the Family. Start with the lies and then go on to slam Travis as to why he deserved it and/or "made" her do it. And that would seal the deal for a DP. So have at er Jodi lol

She loved Travis so much she had to de-edify him for the past 5 years.

I saw this a month or two ago but didn't know whether to post it or not. I thought maybe since Beth was usually seen with someone who was pro-prosecution, maybe she was going out of her way not to seem partial. I don't think this had a thing to do with her losing her job.

http://www.occupyhln.org/hln-propag...osecution-was-this-why-beth-karas-was-let-go/

I believe occupyhln is one of the JA supporter sites, though maybe the organizer of it and the jaii site can't stand each other or JA hates one of them or something. What a soap opera. In any case, assume anything you see there is a lie and you'll be right 99.8% of the time.

I thought reporters were allowed to take still photos. I haven't seen any posted. Is there another thread where they are being posted? ty

I wonder if the jury question was along the lines of "Was JA's computer ever looked at?" or "Was there *advertiser censored* on JA's computer?" or anything at all about checking JA's computer? It seems like a natural progression of thought in trying to piece together what's been laid out. For AZL.....If that type of question was asked, anything about JA's computer, would they not be able to read it in open court? Or could they say her computer was destroyed? Would that be too prejudicial? But, maybe the jury already knows this?? I cannot remember.

I know that LE was able to retrieve 1000's of photos from JA's computer....so I am wondering now if they were able to retrieve emails, etc. Maybe for the first trial it was not so important because Juan did not know how heavily defense was going to depend on text messages to slander Travis. I think every text message should be labeled from where is was found.

Jodi had a least 3 phones in May. imo

I also think the real issue in that silly dustup over the supposed harassment was the picture, not the trial watchers' insulting MDLR. One of the targeted trial watchers did post the pictures though, so that's why she was Nurmi's target. It wasn't BK in the group that was the problem, IMO, it was because JM accused MDLR of 'feeding' Keifer inside info in one of the many prosecutorial misconduct hearings.
As for the song, someone that was in the group posted a little different version of what prompted it, but she also said there was no directing it @ MDLR and that they thought she was out of earshot when it happened.

Lordy. Sanders didn't get the Helio testimony AT ALL. Went right over his head. Glad he's not actually speaking for the jury. Ziggy says everyone she spoke to in the court room understood the significance of the testimony. Hopefully Sanders is just an exception.

We talked about it. Not sure why he didn't include it but he was one of my confirmations.

Jodi beg for mercy? I think we have a better chance of winning the lottery. I'd love to see her "attempt" though lol

I have been reviewing the police interrogation tapes and JA says 'If I killed him I would be remorseful'....when told by LE she was showing no remorse.

To this day she has not experience true remorse or sadness for what happened to Travis. When she started crying on the tapes, first thing she says is something about HER own future losses.

Like Travis so astutely observed, she only cries for herself.

I have been reviewing the police interrogation tapes and JA says 'If I killed him I would be remorseful'....when told by LE she was showing no remorse.

To this day she has not experience true remorse or sadness for what happened to Travis. When she started crying on the tapes, first thing she says is something about HER own future losses.

Like Travis so astutely observed, she only cries for herself.

In that same segment, on the subject of Travis' family and their grief, Jodi Arias says " I know it is only temporary". NO, Jodi Arias. They will long for their brother. Forever!

JM is definitely suggesting that the message was typed on a computer, not a phone, and put on her Helio to look like a text.

Why don't they search his phone records to verify? Correct me if I'm wrong, but why bother? The absence of a record corresponding to the faux text isn't proof that he didn't send it. The defense could argue he deleted the convo after he sent it.

True. They did argue that just because they didn't find them, that doesn't mean there couldn't have been more *advertiser censored* photos and videos on his computer that he deleted. But anyone who feeds into that line of bull wasn't looking for the truth in the first place IMO. The "could be's" coming out of the DT with absolutely no basis in fact are off the charts in this phase.

I think JM knows this text convo is not in TA's phone records. And it's not on his computer either. There is no place that they can retrieve where this series of messages was generated. And that was his point. I'm not sure if he's known this all along and he was prohibited from bringing this in to the guilt phase or whether there was so much text information that this particular series and where in the evidence the DT got it from just blended in with the rest until he realized that it was different and had a light bulb moment.

MOO

Michael Keifer has been exceedingly cruel to KatieCoolLady, the Alexanders and Juan Martinez. He does not report. He opines. He has the most overtly biased way of reporting I have ever seen, EVER. I cannot cut him any slack; because, it is perpetual. Yes, he was angry, and Kirk was angry about the photograph of him with Maria. It is widely joked agout that Maria leaks to him what his headline should be each day. For example out of everything that happened one day in court, what does Keifer report.....that Dr. F. tell Juan he is "On slime highway", or that Kirk called Dr. DeMarte "Dr. Death". He leaves out anything that helped the state and always reiterates the defense talking points from Jodi Arias' point of view and never puts the word alleged in front of it. Even in a jr. high school school newspaper that would be disallowed! If one takes him as an just opining, then fine. If one is looking to him for an honest report of the court session that day they will be sorely disappointed to learn his opinion varies far and wide from the true happenings. If he would put "real or imagined" with a wink at the end....that would be correct. Just because he was photographed IN PUBLIC with Maria , in his tweet regarding that he put "#STALKED". Someone sent it to me as all of my friends know I have had that jerk blocked ever since Katie told me how he treated her, two years ago. Kirk could not care less about Maria or what offends her, he was trying to make hay with that. He was angry about the photo and he can huff and puff all he wants, public place, public domain. Inside I betcha Beth grinned when she heard the shutter go off with the flash. SHE KNOWS.

Lordy. Sanders didn't get the Helio testimony AT ALL. Went right over his head. Glad he's not actually speaking for the jury. Ziggy says everyone she spoke to in the court room understood the significance of the testimony. Hopefully Sanders is just an exception.

I had to stop reading at Sanders' mention of "Lonnie Gorkin". Sheesh.

Thank you MeeBee, this bears repeating, IMO. The courthouse is downtown, mixed with hotels, offices, restaurants and a few street venders. Being outside where there are a ton of side areas with benches, planters and trees, I can picture the group getting ready to go for food, chatting and enjoying the company, the respite from trial and the courthouse. The area is vast- not small. This IS a non issue and MeeBee, you are exactly right acting as if it is only supports the defense teams craziness, MOO again.

I agree with you!
As a general rule, the very very best predictor of someone's behavior is their past behavior. MikalAnn said she became a trial watcher due to the murder of one of her family members ( possibly her dad ) . She has been quietly, respectfully and without incident sitting in on this trial for two years now. Let her be judged on that perpetual respect she tries to show for the Alexanders as your guide when judging. Travis' siblings are friendly with her. If THEY don't have a problem with her, I don't . Nurmi comes up with some random nonsense daily. Let HIS past behavior and veracity help you judge this matter. In that light.....NEXT! My best girlfriends and I sing a line or two out of a song, all the time, if something reminds us of our college or even high school days. We are professional women, but our long years of friendship have a bond of laughter and soundtrack of the times we've shared. If someone walking by took offense every time.....we'd be ruined. Mikal and the cane lady have a nearly school girl crush on Juan Martinez, so CLEARLY they were not making fun of Hispanics. Nurmi knew it then, and ran with it anyway, much the way he already KNEW the email to the 9 yr old was simply a mass marketing email from PPL. He ran with it. Anyway. It is what he does. Consider the source.

I am reading the transcripts of Det Flores interviews with JA - in it she says that Travis bought Deanna breast implants. Is that true??

I know one of JA's boyfriends bought her implants...

Thank you MeeBee, this bears repeating, IMO. The courthouse is downtown, mixed with hotels, offices, restaurants and a few street venders. Being outside where there are a ton of side areas with benches, planters and trees, I can picture the group getting ready to go for food, chatting and enjoying the company, the respite from trial and the courthouse. The area is vast- not small. This IS a non issue and MeeBee, you are exactly right acting as if it is only supports the defense teams craziness, MOO again.

You are correct and there are homeless people who hang out to bum cigarettes off the smokers. The traffic just outside the entrance varies from attorneys to people showing up for court for various reasons. It is tower with courtrooms stacked atop each other approx 2 per floor. The ground floor entrance sports a HUGE potential juror check in room, completely automated. So all sorts of people from the general public are milling about. Sometimes in your small group you don't notice everything or everyone in the vast expansion of what I would describe as a small mall.

Regardless, you can't control the behavior of others so Nurmi demanding that 2 others be guilty by association tells you the real intent. You can't punish someone who did nothing wrong so they just insinuate and conflate.

Did we ever hear about Jodi's computer? How was it broken or damaged? Did someone take a sledgehammer to it or a big huge magnet to the hard drive? Do we know any more about it?

We do have info from TA's computer, texts between JA and TA, and both of their diary/journal entries. I think the importance of the helio phone was to prove that JA did send messages to herself pretending to be Travis. We have a witness (although he never testified in this trial) who said JA would hack into his accounts and did send stuff pretending to be TA talking about Jodi in very favorable terms.

IIRC the helio phone was found months or weeks later by Aunt Sue, by then they already had Travis' and Jodi's texts. If this truly was a text that Travis sent to Jodi's helio - the evidence would have been on TA's outgoing texts or even on his computer that they already had. The testimony yesterday (from what we can decipher from tweets) looks like it could have come from a computer to the helio (given the 2 min breaks and 8 min total time to download them all). Since Jodi's computer is out of the equation (due to the malicious destruction) we only have the other verifiable sources to obtain them from.

I think Juan will wrap all of this up in his closing arguments. He will say the only place those texts were found were on the helio. Jodi had access to TA's fb, myspace, computer emails, etc., and there is no proof TA actually sent them to Jodi but rather the question remains if Jodi sent them to herself pretending to be Travis. Jodi sent other letters to people telling them to stop the whoredom and live a life of purity towards the celestial kingdom attainment (or whatever the words were).

Did we ever hear about Jodi's computer? How was it broken or damaged? Did someone take a sledgehammer to it or a big huge magnet to the hard drive? Do we know any more about it?

We do have info from TA's computer, texts between JA and TA, and both of their diary/journal entries. I think the importance of the helio phone was to prove that JA did send messages to herself pretending to be Travis. We have a witness (although he never testified in this trial) who said JA would hack into his accounts and did send stuff pretending to be TA talking about Jodi in very favorable terms.

IIRC the helio phone was found months or weeks later by Aunt Sue, by then they already had Travis' and Jodi's texts. If this truly was a text that Travis sent to Jodi's helio - the evidence would have been on TA's outgoing texts or even on his computer that they already had. The testimony yesterday (from what we can decipher from tweets) looks like it could have come from a computer to the helio (given the 2 min breaks and 8 min total time to download them all). Since Jodi's computer is out of the equation (due to the malicious destruction) we only have the other verifiable sources to obtain them from.

I think Juan will wrap all of this up in his closing arguments. He will say the only place those texts were found were on the helio. Jodi had access to TA's fb, myspace, computer emails, etc., and there is no proof TA actually sent them to Jodi but rather the question remains if Jodi sent them to herself pretending to be Travis. Jodi sent other letters to people telling them to stop the whoredom and live a life of purity towards the celestial kingdom attainment (or whatever the words were).

Library computer??

We talked about it. Not sure why he didn't include it but he was one of my confirmations.

That's somewhat reassuring. Though I'd think he would have written about it if he was thought it important. I just skimmed thru the State vs JS and they made no mention of it at all either. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee