Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth
Six of these wounds are clustered in the center; three are to the right coming in at an angle.

Horn saw no stippling or soot–no evidence of a contact gunshot wound. Willmott moves to the wounds on the back–the nine stab wounds clustered in the upper back, between the shoulder. They are considered shallow stab wounds. The center wounds are straight into the body.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott is now asking Dr. Horn about the stab wound to chest. #jodiarias #3TVArias

Beth
Six of these wounds are clustered in the center; three are to the right coming in at an angle.

Horn saw no stippling or soot–no evidence of a contact gunshot wound. Willmott moves to the wounds on the back–the nine stab wounds clustered in the upper back, between the shoulder. They are considered shallow stab wounds. The center wounds are straight into the body.

What is JW trying to prove here? That because there were some shallow wounds that the crime wasn't too bad? Um, it doesn't matter how shallow some wounds are when you nearly decapitate someone in the end!

Beth

Straight on stabs= Jodi stabbed travis while he was away from her.

Angled stabs=stabs made while Travis was trying to overpower Jodi.

IMO.

The knife wound to the chest was going upward #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: jury is listening to JW questioning Horn but many have their hands on/by their mouths which i have been told shows disbelief #JodiArias

Straight on stabs= Jodi stabbed travis while he was away from her.

Angled stabs=stabs made while Travis was trying to overpower Jodi.

IMO.

I'd try to overpower my assailant too.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 19 seconds ago
If someone is sitting & the other person with knife is standing wouldn't it be hard to stab in an upward position? No. #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Willmott is trying to over the gun shot wound and it's order in the killing. #JodiArias

I wonder why it matters so much to Wilmcott the order. Doesnt she realize that he suffered greatly either way. The evidence suggests he crawled down the hall while being stabbed. So no matter which order, the poor guy suffered immensely.

I dont think she sees the big picture here or understands that the jury has already realized this was tremendous suffering.

@monicalindstrom: Does it matter to you that the wound to TA’s heart was at an upward trajectory? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now58 seconds ago
"I've never stabbed anyone" says Horn as he describes the various ways to stab someone in regards to this case. #JodiArias

Lamb chop, could there please be ONE dedicated thread for trial and everyone can go to sidebar tonight for other comments.

Dr. Horn- Depending on how person is holding knife it can be done. #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: #Willmott is not an idiot, she is a successful attorney, she just has diff styles than #Nurmi or #JuanMartinez #JodiArias

Beth
Horn wouldn’t expect blood into the mouth from the chest wounds.

Looking at a close up of the center chest wound. The wound below it goes into the heart at an upward trajectory.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now14 seconds ago
Willmott accuses Horn of low talking. He is a bit quiet at the moment. #JodiArias

He's probably tired of all her crap.

@NancyGraceHLN: Willmott asking questions about trajectory of stab wound. Horn says he's never stabbed anyone but tries to answer as best he can #JodiArias

I wonder why it matters so much to Wilmcott the order. Doesnt she realize that he suffered greatly either way. The evidence suggests he crawled down the hall while being stabbed. So no matter which order, the poor guy suffered immensely.

I dont think she sees the big picture here or understands that the jury has already realized this was tremendous suffering.

I think she's trying to salvage JA's credibility. She knows that JM is going to easily show that her client is a flaming liar.

@monicalindstrom: A person whose neck is cut like that doesn’t have the ability to sit up or hold their head up...HOrn: No. #JodiArias

Beth
All of these injuries would bleed so, collectively, the more injuries, the more blood loss. Horn identifies another stab wound to the back of the neck which was not fatal by itself. Now, identifies the large incised wound to the neck. (NOTE from Beth: It appears that Arias is looking down and turned slightly away from Willmott who is to Arias’s left.) The carotid and jugular were cut on the right side. The voice box is the larynx. He wound is below that–his windpipe is cut and the neck is transected. It would not be possible to make sounds but air coming out of the lungs would make noise. The neck injury would be rapidly fatal. Unconscious within a few seconds and dead within minutes. Arias’s sister has head bowed. Same with Arias. Same with many of Travis’s siblings.

WOW. Just wow , the Prosecution is laying it on thick. And descriptive. And I'm loving it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay